The Sun is 400 times larger than the Moon, but also 400 times farther away than the Moon from Earth

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Well here is where you fukked up. Apparently flights aren't allowed to fly over Antartica: Why don’t planes fly over Antarctica? Dangerous reason REVEALED

Thank you for proving yourself to be a liar.
Directly over? no. Through its sphere, yes.

you are wrong.
20160221-121723-mj0jm-jpg.17632

again. explain this? how is it 11 hours?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl

you are wrong.

So you're just gonna try and eurostep past the fact that you got caught in an outright lie huh:mjlol:

I covered flight paths pretty thoroughly in a previous flat earth thread though btw

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
So you're just gonna try and eurostep past the fact that you got caught in an outright lie huh:mjlol:

I covered flight paths pretty thoroughly in a previous flat earth thread though btw
I didn't know I had to explain in detail what I meant. 11 hours. how?

Daps
Reppin
NULL

you are wrong.

I didn't know I had to explain in detail what I meant. 11 hours. how?

I asked you a clear question. Did you fly over Antartica? You said yes. Now you're showing me a new picture and saying no.

You lied then. And you're lying now.

Just admit that you've never been on this flight you are claiming. You just saw it somewhere as a proof against the flat earth and wanted to use it. If you actually took that flight, you wouldn't have initially lied about it.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I asked you a clear question. Did you fly over Antartica? You said yes. Now you're showing me a new picture and saying no.

You lied then. And you're lying now.

Just admit that you've never been on this flight you are claiming. You just saw it somewhere as a proof against the flat earth and wanted to use it. If you actually took that flight, you wouldn't have initially lied about it.
11 hours. how?
LA.png

LATAM

Change flight

6:20 PM

Auckland Airport AKL
Travel time: 11h 0m

Overnight
1:20 PM

Santiago International Airport SCL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
11 hours. how?
LA.png

LATAM

Change flight

6:20 PM

Auckland Airport AKL
Travel time: 11h 0m

Overnight
1:20 PM

Santiago International Airport SCL

You never took that flight. You lied.

I was only willing to talk to someone who has actually taken the flight. Just listing a flight you've never taken proves nothing.

The reason I knew you never took that flight is because I've watched several documentaries where flat earthers have tried to book flights that fly from New Zealand to South America over the south pole. And they've never been able to. The flights are always full or dates are changed. The flat earthers in the documentary came to the conclusion that those flights are fictional.

Flying over the South Pole seems to be impossible.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You never took that flight. You lied.

I was only willing to talk to someone who has actually taken the flight. Just listing a flight you've never taken proves nothing.

The reason I knew you never took that flight is because I've watched several documentaries where flat earthers have tried to book flights that fly from New Zealand to South America over the south pole. And they've never been able to. The flights are always full or dates are changed. The flat earthers in the documentary came to the conclusion that those flights are fictional.

Flying over the South Pole seems to be impossible.
Wait, the final claim by the Flat Earth Kobe-stanning Pedophile was that multiple daily plane flights in major airports don't even exist.

Do you even begin to realize how many people would have to be in on this conspiracy? Everyone who works for those airlines would have to know. Plus everyone who works in those airports. Plus everyone who works in those booking companies. Anyone else who flies in or out of those airports regularly. There would be literally hundreds of thousands of people by now who would know whether those flights existed or not, because a daily flight that supposedly is getting canceled literally every single time is the most obvious shyt possible.

And those flights are flying out of Australia and New Zealand and multiple South American countries. So according to Flat Earthers, hundreds of thousands of regular people in Australia and New Zealand and Chine and Argentina and Brazil are all in on the conspiracy.

Can any of them really be dumb enough to keep going at that point?

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
I feel bad for anyone that actually believes this bullshyt. The Sun and the Moon are the same size. They're also both located in our atmosphere. The idea the Sun is millions of miles away is a lie. So is the idea its much larger than the Moon.

The Illuminati has ya'll brainwashed if you believe this impossibly random occurrence is real.

The ultimate smart dumb post. ever.