The Sun is 400 times larger than the Moon, but also 400 times farther away than the Moon from Earth

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
But God

The solar system is set up like a clock, and people still doubt

But God? Who's "God"?

Christian unsubstantiated dribble.

What scripture supports this and even allows such hypothesizing?

Can any of you stand up and openly answer me outside of @Rozay Oro ? If I was the devil would you not be shamed before your God in your inability to rebuke me? I swear I will delight in the slaughter of all you pseudo theologians when the time comes.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
But God? Who's "God"?

Christian unsubstantiated dribble.

What scripture supports this and even allows such hypothesizing?

Can any of you stand up and openly answer me outside of @Rozay Oro ? If I was the devil would you not be shamed before your God in your inability to rebuke me? I swear I will delight in the slaughter of all you pseudo theologians when the time comes.

Nobody's making you believe anything. You have a choice. But get an understanding, and go read about God if you want to find out who God is....

I have a clue for you

God won't fit inside your mental box you try to create......

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Nobody's making you believe anything. You have a choice. But get an understanding, and go read about God if you want to find out who God is....

God is titular..it's a title that is usually prefixed. Meaning I can be "God of Thunder", "God of Fire", etc..who are you referencing to? If you're referencing the "God of the Hebrews", then you must give glory by knowing and saying his name or else you give empty praise. I am your enemy and your brother, how should I be versed in these things and you be so stagnant in your knowledge and corrupt by your faith?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i'm not even gonna bother reading any of this thread.
artificial moon theory is my mother fukkin jam.

full

Moon Head checking in.