The Sun is 400 times larger than the Moon, but also 400 times farther away than the Moon from Earth

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I feel bad for anyone that actually believes this bullshyt. The Sun and the Moon are the same size. They're also both located in our atmosphere. The idea the Sun is millions of miles away is a lie. So is the idea its much larger than the Moon.

The Illuminati has ya'll brainwashed if you believe this impossibly random occurrence is real.

The sun supposedly is 27,000,000° F. Y'all really think the sun is as close as the moon?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Debri holding life literally suspended in the middle of nothing and if it disappeared tomorrow who'd know or care

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'm not sure why you're attempting to argue me down on my own anecdotal evidence

MULTIPLE GPS devices of mine have failed in low cell coverage areas PERIOD

You're literally swinging at air

I don't care whether or not you believe me
I don't care if I believe you either. Literally the entire hiking, hunting, and boating industries currently depend on GPS working everywhere. Whatever particular issues you are having with your equipment are really irrelevant.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I don't care if I believe you either. Literally the entire hiking, hunting, and boating industries currently depend on GPS working everywhere. Whatever particular issues you are having with your equipment are really irrelevant.
Cool

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Common sense should tell you conincidences like this don't happen. Instead use Occam's razor. The simplest explanation tends to be the most likely. And in this case the most simple explanation for why the Sun and Moon look the same size is because they are the same size. PERIOD.

Because it's called line of sight and there's enough experimentation here on Earth to tell you that the Sun is bigger than the Moon.

Put a 100 ft cube 200 ft from you. Now put a 40000 ft cube 80000 ft from you. I bet if you look directly at that 100 ft cube, you won't see the 40000 ft cube behind it.

You can do this experiment with any small and large object from decent distances. Even a thermos and a vase.

Because. You know. Science.

*Sees skyscraper a few miles away*
*Puts finger in front of one eye til skyscraper is blocked by said finger*

My finger is bigger than a skyscraper.
Occam's Razor at work.

Checkmate, round-earthers.:jawalrus:

Better example/explanation. Rep. :salute:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
A potentially flat earth would prove intelligent design

It's harder for the elites to control a people that know there's a creator

The random universe theory is nihilistic and athiest in nature. That's effective for mind control

This is really ignorant stuff because everyone knew the Earth was round HUNDREDS OF YEARS before there was any sort of atheist/secular agenda.

Newton believed the Earth was round and he wrote more theology texts than physics texts. Galileo believed the Earth was round and he could expose Scripture better than the Christian hierarchy who censured him for heliocentricism. Hell, the ENTIRE CHRISTIAN ESTABLISHMENT believed the Earth was round, they just didn't believe that the Earth revolved around the sun at first. Hell, the first person to develop the Big Bang Theory was Georges Lemaître, a Christian priest.

The athiestic agenda came about LONG after the generally spherical nature of the Earth was establishment, so you can't use one to excuse the other. Cause and effect don't work that way.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Post a photo of a "planet" that's visible with a low level telescope champ

I'll wait:ld:
hqdefault.jpg

I take it you have never used a telescope as a child? sad. well look on the bright side, you're an adult and now a days they're pretty cheap, buy one, and look up at the stars you think are fake.
that look flat to you?

blah blah 'use your eyes' ok well here it is, now move the goal post. hologram? projection? you have math behind that? if so, is life a hologram or a projection too? prove it. you telling me Galileo was looking at a hologram in the 1600s? because he saw saturns rings back then. People in Benin had been falling the sirus star since BC.

i showed proof just now. that is proof until proven otherwise. your turn.

Last edited:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If that shyt is even remotely true then to me it lends more credence to this simulation model universe theory because for this shyt to supposed to be “random”, there’s way too much not so random things goin on :patrice:
universe is pretty big though so i feel like as random and unlikely as it sounds, it was bound to happen somewhere. It's like the lottery, chances of winning are slim but someone in the country is bound to win at some point

Daps
Reppin
NULL
hqdefault.jpg

I take it you have never used a telescope as a child? sad. well look on the bright side, you're an adult and now a days they're pretty cheap, buy one, and look up at the stars you think are fake.
that look flat to you?

blah blah 'use your eyes' ok well here it is, now move the goal post. hologram? projection? you have math behind that? if so, is life a hologram or a projection too? prove it. you telling me Galileo was looking at a hologram in the 1600s? because he saw saturns rings back then. People in Benin had been falling the sirus star since BC.

i showed proof just now. that is proof until proven otherwise. your turn.

I've actually used a real telescope when I took astronomy in college to look at planets and that is definitely not how they looked.

We went out to the top of a mountain at night far away from any city. So viewing conditions were ideal. And all I saw when we looked at Mars (which is far closer than Jupiter allegedly is) was a blurry red dot. I couldn't make out anything that distinguished it from the stars outside of its color.

The pictures you posted don't look like anything I've seen with my eyes.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s this thing called math to where if you are good at it you can make estimates. And this can actually be proven on a growing scale so I don’t get why y’all want to pretend to experts in everything. If you are gonna make a point at least be ready to prove it besides look with your eyes. Once you become proficient enough in a subject you can do things on a more advanced level that is hard to comprehend for people who don’t know. Im not saying scientist don’t lie ever but imagine if people just took everything according to their own understanding.

...and you put FAITH into other poeple's results and methods explained to you