The Sun is 400 times larger than the Moon, but also 400 times farther away than the Moon from Earth

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
@the cac mamba

These posts is over 2 years old :jbhmm:

the only question i have for these dikkheads is what do 'they' gain by hiding the fact that the earth is flat :dead:

im also curious why kyrie trusts hopping into a plane for work when everyone who makes that plane run would assure him that the earth is, in fact, round :skip:

A potentially flat earth would prove intelligent design

It's harder for the elites to control a people that know there's a creator

The random universe theory is nihilistic and athiest in nature. That's effective for mind control
THIS IS LITERALLY YOU THAT I AM RESPONDING TO IN THAT THREAD you jackass

Both you and the other poster(the 3rd person I've ever put on ignore) are lucky that they aren't doing ban bets rn:francis:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
i guess their not doing you guys ban bet.. :francis:

which makes the ban bet feature itself pointless, but oh well.. :ehh:
He could have just posted said info out of respect for the value of the dissemination of knowledge(like I do)

I wonder why he didn't:jbhmm:

Daps
He could have just posted said info out of respect for the value of the dissemination of knowledge(like I do)

I wonder why he didn't:jbhmm:
youre confusing giving someone a sassy answer, as some "proof" youre correct..

when in fact- you've been proven wrong, and contradicted yourself so many times.. its actually kind of sad watching you think you know what youre talking about..

no need to reply.. i know youre a moron, and its best to leave the willfully ignorant as be.. :salute:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
@the cac mamba

Both you and the other poster(the 3rd person I've ever put on ignore) are lucky that they aren't doing ban bets rn:francis:
I remember you arguing with me before and you saying that flat earth belief has nothing to do with religion or god.

You're a certified troll at this point. You just flip flop your argument to whatever will be the most annoying at the time and then add a "smh" at the end.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
youre confusing giving someone a sassy answer, as some "proof" youre correct..

when in fact- you've been proven wrong, and contradicted yourself so many times.. its actually kind of sad watching you think you know what youre talking about..

no need to reply.. i know youre a moron, and its best to leave the willfully ignorant as be.. :salute:
Oh ok

I'll see you in the next flat earth thread because clearly you can't stay away

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I remember you arguing with me before and you saying that flat earth belief has nothing to do with religion or god.

You're a certified troll at this point. You just flip flop your argument to whatever will be the most annoying at the time and then add a "smh" at the end.
Huh??

Iirc I said that MY belief in the knowledge that the earth is flat has absolutely nothing to do with any religion

I have ALWAYS maintained that a flat unmoving earth proves intelligent design.

ALWAYS

If you see any religious references in my posts, feel free to point them out

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@the cac mamba

oh yeah, i remember that stupid shyt :dead:

except, a flat earth doesnt "prove intelligent design". thats just retarded :laff: ive never seen a more meaningless sentence

especially because....THEY ALREADY PUSH THAT THERE'S A GOD :mindblownj: the narrative IS that there's a god and creator. without your flat earth bullshyt

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
oh yeah, i remember that stupid shyt :dead:

except, a flat earth doesnt "prove intelligent design". thats just retarded :laff: ive never seen a more meaningless sentence

especially because....THEY ALREADY PUSH THAT THERE'S A GOD :mindblownj: the narrative IS that there's a god and creator. without your flat earth bullshyt
Ohhhhhhh, so NOW, you remember huh:mjgrin:

You're scrambling, but ok I'll bite

WHO pushes that there is a god??

NASA?

Carl Sagan?

High priest ngt?

Bill nye the liar guy?

Who??

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're scrambling, but ok I'll bite

WHO pushes that there is a god??

NASA?

Carl Sagan?

High priest ngt?

Bill nye the liar guy?

Who??
this entire society :what:

could you EVER get elected president in america if you said "i dont believe in god"? :what: people already believe theres a god

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You seem to forget that you're dead ass wrong

Any insult I make about your intelligence was warranted when I first read your stupid ass posts like a year ago

So its all bonus points at this point

Did you share your theories with your engineering buddies? Are they in agreement with you?

Okay I'm done now. If you study engineering but stuff like retrograde motion of planets isn't super obvious proof then you don't understand science

If they gave your ass a degree you better praise Black Jesus every day. Cause you are FAILING at something

super easy

Okay. You're either a liar or the luckiest student in the world. But I will leave you to your flat earth
:umad: you're furious

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
this entire society :what:

could you EVER get elected president in america if you said "i dont believe in god"? :what: people already believe theres a god
I'm asking you about SPECIFICS

Which one of your space priests are bible thumpers?

Every science priest that I know of preaches atheism for the most part

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Huh??

Iirc I said that MY belief in the knowledge that the earth is flat has absolutely nothing to do with any religion

I have ALWAYS maintained that a flat unmoving earth proves intelligent design.

ALWAYS

If you see any religious references in my posts, feel free to point them out
Ypu dont even understand what youre arguing at this point smh :troll:

Your trolling is good but when your just trying to annoy ppl it's hard to remain consistent with your bullshyt points.