The Sun is 400 times larger than the Moon, but also 400 times farther away than the Moon from Earth

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Not even close.​

It's already been observed to do JUST that by multiple, independent observers at each of the 9+ Time Zones there.

Math isn't nonsense. Your reasoning skills, however, are.​

CGI.

:umad:
Nah it hasn't

Let's even ban bet on it champ

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You just posted a whole bunch of nothing

I don't use Google maps

My GPS has failed in rural areas. I could not care less about your feelings on the fact that I just posted

The fact that yall are so stuck on GPS while at the exact same time completely ignoring everything else in this thread prior to the GPS speaks volumes smh:francis:

What do you mean by "my GPS"? Do you mean a GPS device? If so then you're a liar. GPS devices do not fail in rural areas. Like I said, there are MILLIONS of hikers, backpackers, hunters, fishermen, boaters, etc. who can verify this. Entire industries rely on the fact that GPS works EVERYWHERE in the world. I've been using GPS devices for 20 years, they do NOT fail in rural areas unless the sky is blocked.

What I'm guessing you mean by "my GPS" isn't an actual GPS device but a maps program on your phone or car that happens to use a GPS placement which it then maps onto an internet-sourced map of the region. And it is that MAP that is failing you on occasion when you lose internet access. That's why people who actually need GPS use pre-loaded maps rather than relying on internet.

But again, the GPS always works no matter where in the world you are.

Last edited:
Daps
Just spreading knowledge:ehh:

Feel free to point out any emotion you see in any of my posts though:sas1:
you emotional hell..

got almost 1/4 of the comments in this thread, and damn near 1/4 of the comments in the other space-related thread made just this morning.. :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

speaking of..

this lying ass clown.. :mjlol:

i asked you MULTIPLE times to post your "video proof" the moon was hollow.. which, you never have..

and.. please dont bother responding, unless you post said video.. :sas2:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The fact that yall are so stuck on GPS while at the exact same time completely ignoring everything else in this thread prior to the GPS speaks volumes smh:francis:
No, you're the one who ignored me on everything. I posted a bunch of arguments to you and you ignored ALL of them. You claimed they'd already been answered in other threads (even though I've posted all those arguments before in previous threads and you've never replied to them then either). Then when I challenged you to show it, you ghosted and completely ignored my challenge.

Daps
No, you're the one who ignored me on everything. I posted a bunch of arguments to you and you ignored ALL of them. You claimed they'd already been answered in other threads (even though I've posted all those arguments before in previous threads and you've never replied to them then either). Then when I challenged you to show it, you ghosted and completely ignored my challenge.
that clown @xCivicx does that, everytime.. :mjlol:

i asked him to post proof of something he claimed about 15 mnutes ago.. all of a sudden, not even 20minutes ago- he was last seen in that thread..

ironically, another poster with similar views shows up everytime he disappears.. almost, like clockwork.. :patrice:

Daps
It was CARRIED into space by a HUGE rocket, disengaged from it's transport while in-orbit, then landed on the Moon. This is not hard to comprehend.​

The Moon has gravity and the dust fell back to the Moon's surface because of it since it's momentum wasn't enough to carry it out of the influence of the Moon's gravitational mass.​

Well, you believe the Moon landings were faked despite the fact that it would cost more to fake the landing than to actually land on the Moon and the technology to fake the event didn't even exist at the time. So, you calling anyone else's belief into question is hypocritical and absurd.​

You sure are displaying those two attributes quite well.

:sas2:

Hey man, if you believe the Saran Wrap/tin foil/ shower rod contraption went to the moon, that’s on you:picard:

Need to sharpen your discernment severely:sadcam:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Here are the conditions:

1. I will post evidence of the Sun moving at least 15 degrees/hr. across the Antarctic sky in-response to a claim that it has NOT been observed to do just that by @xCivicx in this post......

The Sun is 400 times larger than the Moon, but also 400 times farther away than the Moon from Earth
xCivicx said:
It would be impossible for the suns angle to change 15 degrees an hour to an observer on thr Antarctic circle during the Antarctic circle's 24 hour day

2. Once this evidence is posted and independently verified by general consensus of other posters on this site to be accurate, @xCivicx will take a permanent ban from this entire website. Not just this subforum.

3. If I cannot provide this evidence, then I will take a permanent ban from this entire site.

That's it.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
:Ray_J_1: I dont understand your question

Forget about flat earth, why are you confident in something that you havent seen any evidence of and cant personally prove??

Why are you questioning me about the fact that your science priests claim to have high powered telescopes in orbit?? Dont you want to see what they're capturing on these "teleacopes"?

Why are you so content with not being able to prove anything that your science priests tell you is true??

Ask them why they keep making statements about stars and galaxies that they've captured

Then ask then why all they show the public is cgi?

And why would I need to post a photo of anything? All of my flat earth proofs just require you to walk outside and look up

Heliocentric theory by it's very nature CANNOT be proven by you(the average person)

Photo proof is literally the only proof that yall could possibly generate smh

Translation:

Logic has shut you up

Proof is proof

People did measurements of the globe well before photography existed

So even though you can't

understand

What they did, people from 1000 years ago could "walk outside" and prove globe earth

I'm not gonna argue about what color Santa is with you. So save all that yap yip yap.

Just wanted to dead the idea that a photo is needed. Since you don't have one either