The Sun is 400 times larger than the Moon, but also 400 times farther away than the Moon from Earth

revan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I posted about plenty of concepts on this thread besides GPS and I havent seen you address any of them

Maybe it's you that's hung up on GPS

It's just one of many inconsistencies that I observe

But to respond, you had access to plenty of military towers that civilians dont out there. Towers that for sure exist over there

And the earth plays absolutely no role in military combat. I can show you how if you like

No I haven't read the entire thread. Your posts over the last few pages repeatedly mentioned GPS and rural areas, so I chimed in with my experience in places where technology doesn't really exist.

No, we use GPS and sat phones or radio.

Sat phones are satellite phones that don't function off of towers.

:yeshrug:

Daps
Yeah because when you make it to the moon in a shuttle made partly of tinfoil, you wanna destroy that technology that allowed you to use a cheap household item to traverse the cosmos:mjlol:

Apollo_11_Lunar_Lander_-_5927_NASA.jpg

moon-landing-21-july-1969-detlev-van-ravenswaay.jpg

All the hundreds of times I see these pics over the years, it still make me lmfao at how pathetic it is and how ANYONE can believe they went to the moon in that. Looks like a fort or tree house a child built.

Always funny to see no of the dust on the moon was blown out of place from the massive thrusters when the Saran Wrap jalopy landed.

How anyone can believe this is mind blowing.

Cognitive dissonance and brainwash at its finest.

Daps
Outside of the debate yall are having, the information that you all are posting is interesting, to say the least so don’t stop breh.

Others are picking up concepts they may have not been familiar with. Good reading material...
if you skip over that one morons comments, its actually great reading material.. :obama:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Jack Trippa 3z company ho said:
All the hundreds of times I see these pics over the years, it still make me lmfao at how pathetic it is and how ANYONE can believe they went to the moon in that. Looks like a fort or tree house a child built.

It was CARRIED into space by a HUGE rocket, disengaged from it's transport while in-orbit, then landed on the Moon. This is not hard to comprehend.​

Always funny to see no of the dust on the moon was blown out of place from the massive thrusters when the Saran Wrap jalopy landed.

The Moon has gravity and the dust fell back to the Moon's surface because of it since it's momentum wasn't enough to carry it out of the influence of the Moon's gravitational mass.​

How anyone can believe this is mind blowing.

Well, you believe the Moon landings were faked despite the fact that it would cost more to fake the landing than to actually land on the Moon and the technology to fake the event didn't even exist at the time. So, you calling anyone else's belief into question is hypocritical and absurd.​

Cognitive dissonance and brainwash at its finest.

You sure are displaying those two attributes quite well.

:sas2:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
But ONCE AGAIN, cell towers and high altitude balloons literally cover everything that you think satellites do

The fact that GPS still fails in rural areas is direct proof that your phone isn't communicating with a nonexistent satellite
And once again, if satellites actually existed and they were orbiting above us, GPS wouldnt fail in rural areas(you know, EXACTLY like how cell phones go into roaming in rural areas)

This is a total random, confused lie.

I've used GPS all over the world. I've used GPS in some of the most remote places in America. Hikers, backpackers, campers, hunters, fishermen, etc. all know this - there is NOWHERE that is too rural for GPS. None. People trust GPS in the middle of nowhere.

The ONLY reason GPS fails is when you can't see the sky. If you can see the sky, GPS works, no matter how rural you are. You can use GPS anywhere you want in the fukking ocean.

You have to be really, really dumb to think people will believe you that GPS fails in rural areas. You probably were using Google maps or some other internet map program and lost service to that, and don't even know the difference between that and GPS. Or maybe something is wrong with your phone. But it's not GPS. There are literally millions of hikers and backpackers who know that "GPS fails in rural areas" is total bullshyt. If GPS actually failed in rural areas it would be a serious problem for the majority of the millions of Americans who literally use it and trust it to go EVERYWHERE they hike.

If you just lie about obvious stuff like this, why should anyone believe you on anything else?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
No I haven't read the entire thread. Your posts over the last few pages repeatedly mentioned GPS and rural areas, so I chimed in with my experience in places where technology doesn't really exist.

No, we use GPS and sat phones or radio.

Sat phones are satellite phones that don't function off of towers.

:yeshrug:
Other people steered the convo to GPS not me

I know what "satellite phones" are

There are other devices capable of bouncing satellite phone signals

They could be using radio waves for all anyone knows

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Still waiting for YOU to show how it is possible on a Flat Earth for the Sun's angle to change 15 degrees each hour in New York AND Antarctica relative to the observer.

:sas2:
I already disproved this gibberish multiple times

It would be impossible for the suns angle to change 15 degrees an hour to an observer on thr Antarctic circle during the Antarctic circle's 24 hour day

You're posting nonsense

Theres literally video of this

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
if you skip over that one morons comments, its actually great reading material.. :obama:
:umad:How are supposed grown men so content with being so sassy?

Look at how emotional this topic gets yall

This is embarrassing to watch smh

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
This is a total random, confused lie.

I've used GPS all over the world. I've used GPS in some of the most remote places in America. Hikers, backpackers, campers, hunters, fishermen, etc. all know this - there is NOWHERE that is too rural for GPS. None. People trust GPS in the middle of nowhere.

The ONLY reason GPS fails is when you can't see the sky. If you can see the sky, GPS works, no matter how rural you are. You can use GPS anywhere you want in the fukking ocean.

You have to be really, really dumb to think people will believe you that GPS fails in rural areas. You probably were using Google maps or some other internet map program and lost service to that, and don't even know the difference between that and GPS. Or maybe something is wrong with your phone. But it's not GPS. There are literally millions of hikers and backpackers who know that "GPS fails in rural areas" is total bullshyt. If GPS actually failed in rural areas it would be a serious problem for the majority of the millions of Americans who literally use it and trust it to go EVERYWHERE they hike.

If you just lie about obvious stuff like this, why should anyone believe you on anything else?
You just posted a whole bunch of nothing

I don't use Google maps

My GPS has failed in rural areas. I could not care less about your feelings on the fact that I just posted

The fact that yall are so stuck on GPS while at the exact same time completely ignoring everything else in this thread prior to the GPS speaks volumes smh:francis:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
xCivicx said:
I already disproved this gibberish multiple times

Not even close.​

xCivicx said:
It would be impossible for the suns angle to change 15 degrees an hour to an observer on thr Antarctic circle during the Antarctic circle's 24 hour day

It's already been observed to do JUST that by multiple, independent observers at each of the 9+ Time Zones there.​

xCivicx said:
You're posting nonsense

Math isn't nonsense. Your reasoning skills, however, are.​

xCivicx said:
Theres literally video of this

CGI.

:umad: