The Sun is 400 times larger than the Moon, but also 400 times farther away than the Moon from Earth

Daps
lol nobody's been to the sun to measure it, honestly NASA couldn't find the sun, and neither has any other scientists. If they could actually find the sun they could send a probe an tell you when the probe burned up or went offline. People treat researchers and scienetists like prophets. They put belief in their work trusting what they're told just because men put on white coats and conduct the same processes over and over and take notes of the results. MOST people have not SEEN the results but htey put FAITH in somebody elses words and work. If that isn't also a 'religion' then 'religion' doesn't exist.
There’s this thing called math to where if you are good at it you can make estimates. And this can actually be proven on a growing scale so I don’t get why y’all want to pretend to experts in everything. If you are gonna make a point at least be ready to prove it besides look with your eyes. Once you become proficient enough in a subject you can do things on a more advanced level that is hard to comprehend for people who don’t know. Im not saying scientist don’t lie ever but imagine if people just took everything according to their own understanding.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
There’s this thing called math to where if you are good at it you can make estimates. And this can actually be proven on a growing scale so I don’t get why y’all want to pretend to experts in everything. If you are gonna make a point at least be ready to prove it besides look with your eyes. Once you become proficient enough in a subject you can do things on a more advanced level that is hard to comprehend for people who don’t know. Im not saying scientist don’t lie ever but imagine if people just took everything according to their own understanding.

There's a guy who supposedly jumped from the top of the stratosphere. They should have that "ride" available to everyone. Then you can see if the Earth has curvature, if the Moon is flat, and if there are any satellites in space. All-in-one package.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
To triangulate you need to know

1. The Time on the remote system - different for each pulse
2. The Distance (EDIT: Distance+Location/Direction) of the remote system i.e. 20,200km
3. The Time taken to travel - different depending on distance.

The Satellites and position calculations are based on them being 20,200km away. You cannot pretend to be there but transmit from closer because then the Relativistic adjustment would not work AND you would get inconsistent overlapping signals.

Eva5VCC.png
Man you arent making any sense at all

I'm telling you that satellites do not exist and you're attempting to use distances gerater than the entire diameter of the earth to...do what?

To triangulate, all you need is the 3 cell towers that together form a TRIANGLE to pinpoint your exact location

Everything else you posted is, as I said before, gibberish

I'm still waiting for that satellite photo btw

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Then (as I mentioned above :duck:) the Relativistic adjustment would not work as that is based on distance from Earth.
And the fake speed of light would have to be changeable on demand depending on where the "pretend" Satellite was located.
Please stop posting pseudoscience as if it's some kind of fact

This whole post is extremely pseudo-intellectual nonsense

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
For Da Bag said:
There's a guy who supposedly jumped from the top of the stratosphere. They should have that "ride" available to everyone. Then you can see if the Earth has curvature, if the Moon is flat, and if there are any satellites in space. All-in-one package.

There's a whole site for it and you can volunteer to take 'The Plunge' for a measly $30-65 million. At least that's what Red Bull paid for it.

Home | Red Bull Stratos

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You're really hung up on the GPS thing but, I've used GPS in parts of Afghanistan with no cell service at all. I often find that flat earthers generally don't have military experience. The rotation of the Earth plays a foundational role in modern combat from artillery solutions, ICBM range and spying.
I posted about plenty of concepts on this thread besides GPS and I havent seen you address any of them

Maybe it's you that's hung up on GPS

It's just one of many inconsistencies that I observe

But to respond, you had access to plenty of military towers that civilians dont out there. Towers that for sure exist over there

And the earth plays absolutely no role in military combat. I can show you how if you like

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
They should but they dont

I wonder why:jbhmm:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Man you arent making any sense at all

I'm telling you that satellites do not exist and you're attempting to use distances gerater than the entire diameter of the earth to...do what?

To triangulate, all you need is the 3 cell towers that together form a TRIANGLE to pinpoint your exact location

Everything else you posted is, as I said before, gibberish

I'm still waiting for that satellite photo btw

:picard: man tried.