The Sun is 400 times larger than the Moon, but also 400 times farther away than the Moon from Earth

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
lol, ships using GPS in the middle of the ocean, but it fails in rural areas. This is one of the leading flat earthers on here.

Man said IF satellites existed. Companies spending 8 to 9 figures launching nothing :russ:. Imagine the mind this makes sense to

Why do y'all debate him? I called him out in another thread as bad faith clown. Just enjoy the theatrics, don't engage in serious discussion

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Yup

And that can and has been accomplished through cell towers

Satellites are completely unnecessary

The towers would each need to be more than 20000 km away from the GPS device.

That would not work for most of the world on a flat earth.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
There were only a couple others that post on this board that could fully comprehend wave/particle duality of 'light' and one of them was a physicist that studied quantum mechanics by the name of @badhat. Dude doesn't post anymore and that's just another reason I don't chill in Higher Learning like I used to. Trying to explain it to some of these cats is just asking for an Excedrin headache. Best to just drop a wikipedia link and K.I.M. unless you'd rather write an entire thesis to which they'll respond with........

.....or, the ubiquitous...

"CAC Science!!!!!.........:pacspit:"​

Yeah, I'm very close to calling it a day.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
lol, ships using GPS in the middle of the ocean, but it fails in rural areas. This is one of the leading flat earthers on here.

Man said IF satellites existed. Companies spending 8 to 9 figures launching nothing :russ:. Imagine the mind this makes sense to
My GPS has personally failed in rural areas. I'm sure I'm not the only one

Ships and planes are constantly communicating with HQ because they actually use checkpoints to confirm their positions

Ships can also track their positioning using sonar

And also as I've said multiple times before, there are thousands of high altitude balloons in the air

A lot of them have multiple tons of equipment attached to them. They're doing what you THINK satellites are doing

But as I've said before, feel free to post a real photo of a satellite in orbit and ill stop posting in here:ld:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
The towers would each need to be more than 20000 km away from the GPS device.

That would not work for most of the world on a flat earth.
Again, you arent making any sense at all

The earth's diameter is ~12,500km

Yeah you should probably call it a day. You dont seem to know how triangulation actually works...

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Again, you arent making any sense at all

The earth's diameter is ~12,500km

Yeah you should probably call it a day. You dont seem to know how triangulation actually works...

To triangulate you need to know

1. The Time on the remote system - different for each pulse
2. The Distance (EDIT: Distance+Location/Direction) of the remote system i.e. 20,200km
3. The Time taken to travel - different depending on distance.

The Satellites and position calculations are based on them being 20,200km away. You cannot pretend to be there but transmit from closer because then the Relativistic adjustment would not work AND you would get inconsistent overlapping signals.

Eva5VCC.png

@Swagnificent ya breh failed. can you answer this?

Last edited:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Outside of the debate yall are having, the information that you all are posting is interesting, to say the least so don’t stop breh.

Others are picking up concepts they may have not been familiar with. Good reading material...

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
To triangulate you need to know

1. The Time on the remote system - different for each pulse
2. The Distance of the remote system i.e. 20,200km
3. The Time taken to travel - different depending on distance.

The Satellites and position calculations are based on them being 20,200km away. You cannot pretend to be there but transmit from closer because then the Relativistic adjustment would not work AND you would get inconsistent overlapping signals.

Eva5VCC.png
But what if the speed of light is a lie? :troll:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
ABC123 said:

Just keep it simple and watch them refute their own arguments. It becomes plainly obvious they are only regurgitating stuff they learned from youtube videos using poor reasoning and gross misunderstandings/misapplications of objective scientific principles. I saw one where a guy didn't understand why clouds didn't fall to the Earth and tried to use that to disprove gravity.................:russ:

revan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
You're not making any sense smh

It's literally called triangulation

Triangulation works on cell phones too, which is why you can be tracked by your cell phone, based on which CELL TOWERS you're pinging, and how far you are away from said towers

That exact same process is available for you to track YOURSELF through GPS. That's what it's for

And once again, if satellites actually existed and they were orbiting above us, GPS wouldnt fail in rural areas(you know, EXACTLY like how cell phones go into roaming in rural areas)

You're really hung up on the GPS thing but, I've used GPS in parts of Afghanistan with no cell service at all. I often find that flat earthers generally don't have military experience. The rotation of the Earth plays a foundational role in modern combat from artillery solutions, ICBM range and spying.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
HiphopRelated said:
But what if the speed of light is a lie? :troll:

Then I'll never be able to listen to these Canibus verses the same way......

'The hardest muthafukka on the market right here
I complete in a minute what would take you a light-year'

&

'Only thing faster than the speed of light is the speed of dark
With the jaws of a Great White shark
I'll rip you apart'

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
revan said:
You're really hung up on the GPS thing but, I've used GPS in parts of Afghanistan with no cell service at all. I often find that flat earthers generally don't have military experience. The rotation of the Earth plays a foundational role in modern combat from artillery solutions, ICBM range and spying.

They also lack simple mathematical/spatial/logical reasoning skill as shown earlier in this thread and in EVERY Flat Earth video/post I've ever seen.​