The Sun is 400 times larger than the Moon, but also 400 times farther away than the Moon from Earth

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
xCivicx said:
Incorrect

False.​

xCivicx said:
All it means is that as you near the north pole or the arctic circle, you'll see the sun for more than 12 hours at certain times during the year, and you'll be in darkness longer than 12 hours at other parts of the year

SEEING the Sun for more (or less) than 12 hours doesn't disprove the FACT that there are only 24-hours in a day, objectively, EVERYWHERE on the planet due to the Earth's orbit around the Sun combined with the Earth's rotation on it's axis.​

xCivicx said:
The sun moves 15 degrees an hour regardless of your position on earth

Which is IMPOSSIBLE on a flat earth due to simple geometry as I've shown. Thanks for refuting your own argument.​

xCivicx said:
Your own perspective has absolutely no bearing on that

If it did, then it would be SUBJECTIVE instead of OBJECTIVE and you'd have some semblance of an argument.​

xCivicx said:
All that other pseudo-intellectual bs you posted is just gibberish

Which means you can't refute it because you do not comprehend simple mathematical concepts taught in 7th-8th Grade.​

xCivicx said:
What else can I teach you

How to properly adjust a tin-foil hat because your logic/reasoning and math skills are absolute trash.

:umad:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
You cannot convince someone who doesn't believe space exists bruhs. Doesn't matter how many pictures, math, whatever. If someone is convinced space is a lie, they gonna dismiss everything you throw at them. It's kind of funny but being stubborn is being human.

I find it impossible that with all the space agencies, all of the tech we have, all of the pilots and astronaughts, physicists and scientists, that how in the world a secret could be kept that the earth is really flat is even more ludicrous than the theory itself.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
hotbeezie said:
What is it then?:why:

It's a holographic projection on the dome over the Earth that holds the atmosphere in created by Egyptian Masons 4,000 years ago.

This must be true since I saw a video explaining it on youtube.

:troll:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Once again all gibberish

GPS has been explained multiple times in here

Your lack of reading comprehension skills arent my problem

But ONCE AGAIN, cell towers and high altitude balloons literally cover everything that you think satellites do

The fact that GPS still fails in rural areas is direct proof that your phone isn't communicating with a nonexistent satellite

Also I'm gonna repeat my challenge since you conveniently ignored it:

Post a real photo of a satellite orbiting the earth and I'll stop posting in here

There should be thousands correct? This should be easy for you

You really need to stop regurgitating rhetoric that you cant personally prove to be true smh

1. Each GPS device calculates its position based on distance from more than one source.

To replace a satellite with balloons or towers pretending to be in the (non-existing you say) satellite's position, you would need to send a different signal to each individually positioned device from each fake source.

If you had GPS signals faking their locations our GPS devices would not be consistent with each other and as you moved your GPS device would not remain consistent with its previous readings.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Wait if it isn’t a solid...then what is it?

And how does it keep its disk shape, stopping it from becoming spherical?
:ohhh:

Isn't the galaxy a non-solid circular shape? Isn't made of millions of stars? Aren't stars sources of light? Isn't light energy and not matter?

:weebeyanime:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
For Da Bag said:
Isn't the galaxy a non-solid circular shape? Isn't made of millions of stars? Aren't stars sources of light? Isn't light energy and not matter?

'Light' is actually matter.....

Photon - Wikipedia

tenor.gif

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

Light is Energy and Energy is ultimately Matter - Energy Matter Equivalence (from E=mc2 Einstein).

But Light is not fermionic matter per-se.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
1. Each GPS device calculates its position based on distance from more than one source.

To replace a satellite with balloons or towers pretending to be in the (non-existing you say) satellite's position, you would need to send a different signal to each individually positioned device from each fake source.

If you had GPS signals faking their locations our GPS devices would not be consistent with each other and as you moved your GPS device would not remain consistent with its previous readings.
You're not making any sense smh

It's literally called triangulation

Triangulation works on cell phones too, which is why you can be tracked by your cell phone, based on which CELL TOWERS you're pinging, and how far you are away from said towers

That exact same process is available for you to track YOURSELF through GPS. That's what it's for

And once again, if satellites actually existed and they were orbiting above us, GPS wouldnt fail in rural areas(you know, EXACTLY like how cell phones go into roaming in rural areas)

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
You're not making any sense smh

It's literally called triangulation

Triangulation works on cell phones too, which is why you can be tracked by your cell phone, based on which CELL TOWERS you're pinging, and how far you are away from said towers

That exact same process is available for you to track YOURSELF through GPS. That's what it's for

And once again, if satellites actually existed and they were orbiting above us, GPS wouldnt fail in rural areas(you know, EXACTLY like how cell phones go into roaming in rural areas)

Great so as part of the process of triangulation you need to know how far away the signal source is right?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Great so as part of the process of triangulation you need to know how far away the signal source is right?
Yup

And that can and has been accomplished through cell towers

Satellites are completely unnecessary

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
ABC123 said:
Light is Energy and Energy is ultimately Matter - Energy Matter Equivalence (from E=mc2 Einstein).

But Light is not fermionic matter per-se.

There were only a couple others that post on this board that could fully comprehend wave/particle duality of 'light' and one of them was a physicist that studied quantum mechanics by the name of @badhat. Dude doesn't post anymore and that's just another reason I don't chill in Higher Learning like I used to. Trying to explain it to some of these cats is just asking for an Excedrin headache. Best to just drop a wikipedia link and K.I.M. unless you'd rather write an entire thesis to which they'll respond with........

64f8f6edff395d7b72e18b309e3b6aab8840d5228f31784ac027ec71b77b1713.jpg

.....or, the ubiquitous...

"CAC Science!!!!!.........:pacspit:"​