The Sun is 400 times larger than the Moon, but also 400 times farther away than the Moon from Earth

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Poor attempt at a dodge.

Explain GPS.. explain the need for us to account for the effect of the Earth's mass on time.
As you shift your position on earth GPS satellite' distances and their visibility shift in line with a curved surface.
Once again all gibberish

GPS has been explained multiple times in here

Your lack of reading comprehension skills arent my problem

But ONCE AGAIN, cell towers and high altitude balloons literally cover everything that you think satellites do

The fact that GPS still fails in rural areas is direct proof that your phone isn't communicating with a nonexistent satellite

Also I'm gonna repeat my challenge since you conveniently ignored it:

Post a real photo of a satellite orbiting the earth and I'll stop posting in here

There should be thousands correct? This should be easy for you

You really need to stop regurgitating rhetoric that you cant personally prove to be true smh

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
ABC123 said:
And now you really ain't thinking straight.

Only on this website would someone think Thunderbirds was a serious post. 1 Snoop? I'd need 1000 Snoops to even come close to expressing what ^ this is :hhh:

My bad. Sarcasm doesn't really translate well across this medium. Also, don't waste your time arguing with that dude since he STILL can't figure out why the Sun's position in the sky changes 15 degrees each hour regardless of one's position on this planet.......which would be impossible on a flat Earth due to plain old geometry......

UntimelyJubilantClingfish-max-1mb.gif

I think he and Napoleon went to the same college to get their degrees: UCLA.......the University on the Corner of Lake Avenue............:steviej:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Yeah, Lawd ha mercy.

And with that he was gone :hhh:.

You are not serious.
I'm not the one religiously posting unproven science fiction in here as some sort of fact:francis:

You believe that objects orbiting earth are "falling around the earth's curve"(:rudy:) yet you're asking me if IM serious huh

The earth and moon are supposed to be moving as a result of the motion that caused their formation

According to your science priests, the moon is getting closer to the earth AND its revolution is slowing down over time AND the earths rotation is ALSO slowing down over time which destroys whatever concept of "inertia forces" that you think are acting on things that are supposedly in space

That's YET ANITHER convolution coming fresh out of heliocentric theory

But you'll deflect and talk around this post because you're religiously and emotionally attached to heliocentric theory

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
My bad. Sarcasm doesn't really translate well across this medium. Also, don't waste your time arguing with that dude since he STILL can't figure out why the Sun's position in the sky changes 15 degrees each hour regardless of one's position on this planet.......which would be impossible on a flat Earth due to plain old geometry......

UntimelyJubilantClingfish-max-1mb.gif

I think he and Napoleon went to the same college to get their degrees: UCLA.......the University on the Corner of Lake Avenue............:steviej:
I already proved you completely wrong about this so please save the passive aggression for someone more your remedial mental speed

360 degrees(full 2 dimensional circle) / 24 hours(a full day on the flat plane) = 15 degrees per hour simpleton

Now you cant even understand simple math huh smh

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Another remedial strawman

Why would you place the flat plane of earth in a drawing of the still unproven heliocentric model of "space" when "space" doesnt exist in the flat earth model?

See this is how yall try and deflect from the fact that yall truly cannot prove yalls religious belief in heliocentric THEORY on a fundamental level smh

So yall frame the argument

Still waiting for anyone to post a real photo of a satellite in orbit:francis:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Once again all gibberish

GPS has been explained multiple times in here

Your lack of reading comprehension skills arent my problem

But ONCE AGAIN, cell towers and high altitude balloons literally cover everything that you think satellites do

The fact that GPS still fails in rural areas is direct proof that your phone isn't communicating with a nonexistent satellite

Also I'm gonna repeat my challenge since you conveniently ignored it:

Post a real photo of a satellite orbiting the earth and I'll stop posting in here

There should be thousands correct? This should be easy for you

You really need to stop regurgitating rhetoric that you cant personally prove to be true smh

1. Each GPS device calculates its position based on distance from more than one source.

To replace a satellite with balloons or towers pretending to be in the (non-existing you say) satellite's position, you would need to send a different signal to each individually positioned device from each fake source.

If you had GPS signals faking their locations our GPS devices would not be consistent with each other and as you moved your GPS device would not remain consistent with its previous readings.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
xCivicx said:
I already proved you completely wrong about this

No, you proved you don't comprehend simple geometry.​

xCivicx said:
360 degrees(full 2 dimensional circle) / 24 hours(a full day on the flat plane) = 15 degrees per hour simpleton

The further you get from the vertex of an angle, the more obtuse the angle becomes....like your intellectual capacity. Since the center of your flat model would be where all the vertices would be most acute, the further away from the center you get, the more obtuse the angle of the Sun would be to the observer. Therefore, the Sun's angle on YOUR model wouldn't be able to change exactly 15 degrees each hour regardless of your position on the planet as the angle in New York would be substantially smaller than the angle in Antarctica. Here's a simple diagram to show you why you are absolutely wrong.....

unnamed.png

What this means is that days in locations further from the center would be substantially longer than 24 hours in-comparison to days in locations closer to the center of your flat model.
xCivicx said:
Now you cant even understand simple math huh smh

Someone doesn't understand simple math and it ain't me.

:sas2:

Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Another remedial strawman

Why would you place the flat plane of earth in a drawing of the still unproven heliocentric model of "space" when "space" doesnt exist in the flat earth model?

See this is how yall try and deflect from the fact that yall truly cannot prove yalls religious belief in heliocentric THEORY on a fundamental level smh

So yall frame the argument

Still waiting for anyone to post a real photo of a satellite in orbit:francis:

You're asking for photo evidence

When you yourself have no photo evidence

Just explain that little part right there. Save the other bullshyt

Why is Science obligated to have photos but.. whatever the Flat Earth troll job is.. is NOT required to have photo evidence

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
If the sun and moon were the same size and same distance, wouldn’t they run into each or crash during the eclipse

:dwillhuh:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
hotbeezie said:
If the sun and moon were the same size and same distance, wouldn’t they run into each or crash during the eclipse

:dwillhuh:

The Sun and Moon are both holograms created by Egyptian Masons 4,000 years ago. The Earth is actually hollow and we live on the inside. Space doesn't exist and the stars we see are actually just lights from civilizations on the other side. I know this because I watch a LOT of youtube videos and am heavily invested in tin-foil production.

:troll:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
No, you proved you don't comprehend simple geometry.​

The further you get from the vertex of an angle, the more obtuse the angle becomes....like your intellectual capacity. Since the center of your flat model would be where all the vertices would be most acute, the further away from the center you get, the more obtuse the angle of the Sun would be to the observer. Therefore, the Sun's angle on YOUR model wouldn't be able to change exactly 15 degrees each hour regardless of your position on the planet as the angle in New York would be substantially smaller than the angle in Antarctica. Here's a simple diagram to show you why you are absolutely wrong.....

unnamed.png

What this means is that days in locations further from the center would be substantially longer than 24 hours in-comparison to days in locations closer to the center of your flat model.​

Someone doesn't understand simple math and it ain't me.

:sas2:
Incorrect

All it means is that as you near the north pole or the arctic circle, you'll see the sun for more than 12 hours at certain times during the year, and you'll be in darkness longer than 12 hours at other parts of the year

The sun moves 15 degrees an hour regardless of your position on earth

Your own perspective has absolutely no bearing on that

All that other pseudo-intellectual bs you posted is just gibberish

What else can I teach you

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You're asking for photo evidence

When you yourself have no photo evidence

Just explain that little part right there. Save the other bullshyt

Why is Science obligated to have photos but.. whatever the Flat Earth troll job is.. is NOT required to have photo evidence
:Ray_J_1: I dont understand your question

Forget about flat earth, why are you confident in something that you havent seen any evidence of and cant personally prove??

Why are you questioning me about the fact that your science priests claim to have high powered telescopes in orbit?? Dont you want to see what they're capturing on these "teleacopes"?

Why are you so content with not being able to prove anything that your science priests tell you is true??

Ask them why they keep making statements about stars and galaxies that they've captured

Then ask then why all they show the public is cgi?

And why would I need to post a photo of anything? All of my flat earth proofs just require you to walk outside and look up

Heliocentric theory by it's very nature CANNOT be proven by you(the average person)

Photo proof is literally the only proof that yall could possibly generate smh