The Sun is 400 times larger than the Moon, but also 400 times farther away than the Moon from Earth

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Why does there have to be an edge to outer-space ?

Where is the edge of this shape?

440px-Bryan_Brandenburg_Big_Bang_Big_Bagel_Theory_Howard_Boom.jpg
Why does there have to be an edge to the flat plane??

Where is the edge of a flat plane??

Now do you understand why I asked you that?

Btw, your science priests have also come out and made the claim that this universe is actually "flat" and stacked on top of an infinite number of other universes

Which is just more metaphysical mumbo jumbo

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
1. Everything is moving. And space is not "nothing". For a start it is full of Quantum Foam. Then dust.

2. Thrust ... Newtons 3rd law.

3. Gamma Ray burst destroys a planet? How? Maybe you mean destroys life.

Who says it hasn't happened before.

No such thing as a random black hole of the size required to swallow the earth.

Pure science fiction

As evidenced the fact that you posted a scene from fictional sci fi movie to...prove that space is real I guess ?!?!??

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
This idiot said use your eyes, then proceeded to state planets aren't real, when you can simply see them in the sky with a low budget telescope. In fact with a mid range telescope you can see the rings of saturn and the red spot of jupiter.

''use your eyes'' :laff:
Post a photo of a "planet" that's visible with a low level telescope champ

I'll wait:ld:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Albert succeeded Telsa. Much like the scientists before him, it takes a great deal of experiments before they drop their skepticism.

Einstein was ground breaking and his thoughts were UNconventional, it didn't sit right with many, but as time went on and more and more technology developed, Einstein was 100 years ahead of his time. Gravity waves are just now being detected yet he predicted them in the fukking 30s :mindblown:

Einstein was paying homage to his predecessors, as he should. Even if Newton would laugh at his theories due to ignorance.
Einstein was a thief, actor, and puppet of the dominant society

You can romanticize him all you want to while I post the actual facts of his life:yeshrug:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Looks like we gotta go back to this again:

Ways to tell that the Earth is round without needing to trust scientists:

1) Where da fukk do you think the sun goes when it appears and disappears? Over the edge of the Earth? If the Earth were flat, it would disappear at the same time for everyone. But you can call your friend in Chicago while you in LA, and you can KNOW the sun disappearing over the horizon at a different time for the two of you. That only possible if there's a curve to disappear around.

2) There's a horizon in the ocean - you can only see the sea level for 3 miles if you're standing on the shore or on a boat at ocean level. But when something like a large boat or high island is coming you can see it from further... and you see the top first. How the hell you see the top of the boat first if the Earth flat?

3) The higher something is, the further away you can see it. That is only possible if the Earth were round - if it were flat, then being higher wouldn't allow you to see it from any further unless there was something in the way. If the ocean flat, then nothing in the way. And this ain't an issue of your eyes - get yourself the most powerful telescope in the world, you still can't see past the horizon.

4) The horizon effect works the opposite way too - the higher up you go, the further you see. Get 300 feet off the ground, on a big building or a hill, you can see 20 miles now instead of just three. Get up in a mountain or on a plane, you see a hundred miles. Stand at the ocean in LA, you can't see Catalina. Stand up on a cliff, you see it much easier. HOW this possible if Earth ain't curved?

5) That "flat Earth map" is DEAD wrong for the entire Southern Hemisphere. All the distances are waaaay off, because a circle around the round Earth gets smaller and smaller closer to Antarctica, while the map has it getting bigger. Literally EVERY route that every plane and ship travels in the Southern Hemisphere is wrong on the flat earth map.

6) In fact, literally every pilot in existence has a daily experience of multiple principles of the Earth being round. So do most long-distance sailors. You're relying on a conspiracy involving ALL of them, tens of millions of people lying to you.

7) On top of that, there are 70 countries with space programs, 13 of which can launch, places as different as USA and Japan, China and Europe, India and Iran. I've worked for NASA myself, not in launches but I have a good friend from college who was putting shyt on Mars. Hundreds of thousands more people in the conspiracy?

8) Time zones. Only possible on a curved Earth.

9) Lunar eclipse. What the hell is that big round shape casting a shadow on the moon, if not the Earth?

10) There's like 10 science experiments you can do to prove a round Earth and even estimate the size, but if you don't believe all the shyt I just listed you can see with your eyes, then science experiments prolly beyond you.

You don't have to "trust the scientists" to figure out the Earth ain't flat. There a dozen ways to do it yourself if you think about it.

But if you really want the experiment....

More redundant posts that completely addressed and completely refuted in previous flat earth threads

Why do yall even come in these threads if yall know yall are not gonna read for comprehension?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
More redundant posts that completely addressed and completely refuted in previous flat earth threads

Why do yall even come in these threads if yall know yall are not gonna read for comprehension?

I've posted that same list in the other threads, so if you have a link to your rebuttal (or anyone else's) of my specific list then just go ahead. I seem to remember a lot of daps and a lot of crickets.

yawn3.png

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Looks like we gotta go back to this again:

Ways to tell that the Earth is round without needing to trust scientists:

1) Where da fukk do you think the sun goes when it appears and disappears? Over the edge of the Earth? If the Earth were flat, it would disappear at the same time for everyone. But you can call your friend in Chicago while you in LA, and you can KNOW the sun disappearing over the horizon at a different time for the two of you. That only possible if there's a curve to disappear around.

2) There's a horizon in the ocean - you can only see the sea level for 3 miles if you're standing on the shore or on a boat at ocean level. But when something like a large boat or high island is coming you can see it from further... and you see the top first. How the hell you see the top of the boat first if the Earth flat?

3) The higher something is, the further away you can see it. That is only possible if the Earth were round - if it were flat, then being higher wouldn't allow you to see it from any further unless there was something in the way. If the ocean flat, then nothing in the way. And this ain't an issue of your eyes - get yourself the most powerful telescope in the world, you still can't see past the horizon.

4) The horizon effect works the opposite way too - the higher up you go, the further you see. Get 300 feet off the ground, on a big building or a hill, you can see 20 miles now instead of just three. Get up in a mountain or on a plane, you see a hundred miles. Stand at the ocean in LA, you can't see Catalina. Stand up on a cliff, you see it much easier. HOW this possible if Earth ain't curved?

5) That "flat Earth map" is DEAD wrong for the entire Southern Hemisphere. All the distances are waaaay off, because a circle around the round Earth gets smaller and smaller closer to Antarctica, while the map has it getting bigger. Literally EVERY route that every plane and ship travels in the Southern Hemisphere is wrong on the flat earth map.

6) In fact, literally every pilot in existence has a daily experience of multiple principles of the Earth being round. So do most long-distance sailors. You're relying on a conspiracy involving ALL of them, tens of millions of people lying to you.

7) On top of that, there are 70 countries with space programs, 13 of which can launch, places as different as USA and Japan, China and Europe, India and Iran. I've worked for NASA myself, not in launches but I have a good friend from college who was putting shyt on Mars. Hundreds of thousands more people in the conspiracy?

8) Time zones. Only possible on a curved Earth.

9) Lunar eclipse. What the hell is that big round shape casting a shadow on the moon, if not the Earth?

10) There's like 10 science experiments you can do to prove a round Earth and even estimate the size, but if you don't believe all the shyt I just listed you can see with your eyes, then science experiments prolly beyond you.

You don't have to "trust the scientists" to figure out the Earth ain't flat. There a dozen ways to do it yourself if you think about it.

But if you really want the experiment....

I will just address the time zone issue

Time zones are man made and it is very easy to divide up the flat earth into 24 pieces (like a pizza)