The Sun is 400 times larger than the Moon, but also 400 times farther away than the Moon from Earth

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
ground based systems, high altitude balloons, blimps, retrofitted planes, cell towers

Are you positive no satellites are involved?

wikipedian_protester.jpg

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
How are "stars, planets and galaxies", "floating" in "nothing"?

How does thrust/propulsion work in "nothing"?

How is it that a random "gamma ray burst"(:mjlol:) or a random "black hole"(:mjlol:) hasn't destroyed earth yet?

Magic?

1. Everything is moving. And space is not "nothing". For a start it is full of Quantum Foam. Then dust.

2. Thrust ... Newtons 3rd law.

3. Gamma Ray burst destroys a planet? How? Maybe you mean destroys life.

Who says it hasn't happened before.

No such thing as a random black hole of the size required to swallow the earth.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Sindicated said:
Say what you want but i dont trust shyt that cacs say history has proven that they will lie about anything to fit their agenda, and all you have to do is look up the Earth, Sun, Moon and all the other planets and 99% of the images are cgi.

No, 99% of the images are not CGI since they are not "generated" by computers. Many of them are "enhanced" by computers to bring up details we couldn't see otherwise. The terms are not synonymous.​

Sindicated said:
With all the technology we have you telling me we cant live stream cacs on the moon and show them actually making the trip from Earth thru the stratosphere to them landing on the moon

Live-streaming didn't exist back in the 60's/70 when we went to the moon. Since we haven't gone back there, your question doesn't make sense.​

Sindicated said:
we supposedly discovered all these planets, how come we dont have video yet of all these supposed planets

They are light-years away and relatively small so it'd be like trying to take a video of a molecule 1,000 miles away with your iPhone. The tech just doesn't exist yet.​

Sindicated said:
all we have is cgi and the forked tongue of cacs.

False. The Japanese are not CACS, therefore, this image refutes your assertion......

earthrise1.jpg

This is just one of about 400 images taken by the Japanese Kaguya lunar probe. Other, non-CAC agencies have taken images of the Moon as well.​

Sindicated said:
Sorry i need more proof:manny:

No, you don't. You have enough but would rather believe elements of an unprovable conspiracy based on a lack of scientific understanding than use common sense and Occam's Razor. The Moon landings being a hoax doesn't make sense in any way, shape, or form. Before you attempt to try and convince me otherwise just ask yourself this one question: Would a government/group/individual that proved America faked the landings gain anything from that revelation? If you answer positively, then ANY argument becomes invalid regarding any sort of conspiracy. It'd be quickly exposed by those participating in it. If negative, then there is no point in asserting that the landing was faked by anyone since there would be NO gain. Pointing out issues in an event in no way refutes it happening, but that's the only argument I've seen in this thread thus far against the Moon landing aside from a general misunderstanding of science in-general.

The onus of proving an assertion lies with the one making it. You asserted that we didn't so YOU need to prove it. Evidence =/ proof. We can very easily prove the landings actually occurred with photographs/video which you assert are 'CGI'. Well, you need to prove they are CGI.......which would be rather interesting considering CGI didn't exist back in the late 60's/early 70's in ANY capacity to create the images/videos we have in archives from those events. The first film using the tech was made in 1973 and this is the extent to which it could render a human being or ANY object.....

Time-Stamped

So, according to you, 4-5 years BEFORE this movie, CGI was advanced enough to 'fool' everyone following the Apollo missions on TV that we landed on the Moon................:rudy:

Dude looks like a sprite from the OG Super Mario Brothers coin-op game blown-up to the size of a Volkswagen....

3D-8bit-Characters-by-Cezkid_2.gif

I know you (or someone else) will probably assert that the images of the Earth were CGI at the time, but I just showed you the extent to which CGI could be used to generate ANY object image, not just human beings, so you will still have to prove that the videos/photos from 1969-1972 were CGI.​

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
So, according to you, 4-5 years BEFORE this movie, CGI was advanced enough to 'fool' everyone following the Apollo missions on TV that we landed on the Moon................:rudy:

I know you (or someone else) will probably assert that the images of the Earth were CGI at the time, but I just showed you the extent to which CGI could be used to generate ANY object image, not just human beings, so you will still have to prove that the videos/photos from 1969-1972 were CGI.​

You ain't thinking straight breh.

Check dis out. Real or Not :hhh: ?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Compare Computer Generated Images (CGI) to marionettes and scale model miniatures, brehs.

:snoop:

You ain't refuting my argument with that nonsense.​

And now you really ain't thinking straight.

Only on this website would someone think Thunderbirds was a serious post. 1 Snoop? I'd need 1000 Snoops to even come close to expressing what ^ this is :hhh:

Last edited:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
28:44 so this is fake ?

bruh the top flat earth people in a world did a documentary and disproved their own shyt :dead:

Idk who you're talking about

My thoughts are my own

Theres no "top flat earther"

Maybe you meant most vocal?

But yes that video is fake af

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
9:52 that NASA fool said regarding going "back" to the moon "We destroyed that technology and it's a painful process to build it back again.":gucci:

They're mocking our intelligence with zero fukks given.. Not putting any effort to come up with better lies.:mjlol:
Destroying technology is one of the most anti-scientific actions a person can take

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I've read about all that shyt.

And no, it doesn't prove our world works like a video game. It might suggest there's alternate realities and/or we're living in a simulation.

Which is fine but what you're talking about is theories. Which makes these threads confusing as fukk....you cats want to dismiss widely accepted scientific data (or, if you want to be technical, "theories") while using other less popular theories as the ground work for your rebuttals. None of you cats are theoretical physicists....none of you have degrees in quantum physics. All you do is watch Youtube videos and Google info same as the people you're arguing with. But those people are "lost" and you somehow cracked the code on all this. shyt is low key hilarious.

Fred.
But you're arguing theories against theories

You just believe your theories hold more weight than other theories

I believe the oposite

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
How did we lose the technology to go to the Moon? originally appeared on Quora - the knowledge sharing network where compelling questions are answered by people with unique insights.

Answer by Robert Frost, Instructor and Flight Controller at NASA , on Quora.

Why does it take three years to develop a new car, when it shares 90% of its "DNA" with the previous model? Why does it take six years to develop a new airplane when it shares 90% of its "DNA" with the previous model?

The answer is that they are complex devices. A launch vehicle and spacecraft destined to go to the moon is much more complex and operates at the edge of the envelope where there is little tolerance for imprecision and error.

When operating on the edge of the envelope, thousands and thousands of hours go into testing and tweaking. The development and operations teams acquire expertise that no one else on the planet has. The vehicle cannot be built or operated without that expertise.

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

Operating a space mission involves reams of paper in the forms of flight rules and operational procedures. Those rules and procedures are drafted over thousands of hours of test and simulations. A change in the vehicle can send ripples of changes through those documents.

The Saturn V rocket had over three million parts. The command and service modules and lunar module were composed of millions of additional parts. An individual person cannot contemplate the scale of detail needed to assemble and operate those vehicles.

So, when the Apollo program ended, the factories that assembled those vehicles were retasked or shut down. The jigs were disassembled. The molds were destroyed. The technicians, engineers, scientists, and flight controllers moved onto other jobs. Over time, some of the materials used became obsolete.

If we, today, said - "Let us build another Saturn V rocket and Apollo CSM/LEM and go to the moon!" it would not be a simple task of pulling out the blueprints and bending and cutting metal.

We don't have the factories or tools. We don't have the materials. We don't have the expertise to understand how the real vehicle differed from the drawings. We don't have the expertise to operate the vehicle.

We would have to substitute modern materials. That changes the vehicle. It changes the mass, it changes the stresses and strains, it changes the interactions. It changes the possible malfunctions. It changes the capabilities of the vehicle.

We would have to spend a few years re-developing the expertise. We would have to conduct new tests and simulations. We would have to draft new flight rules and procedures. We would have to certify new flight controllers and crew.

We would essentially be building a new vehicle.

And that's what we are doing. As similar as Orion looks to an Apollo Command Module, as much as we think we understand heat shields and parachute deploy systems - we have to understand these specific heat shields and parachute deploy systems. NASA has people doing these tests, every day.

Ars Technica did an excellent story on the work NASA needed to do to reconstruct the F-1 engine from the Saturn V for use on the SLS. Take a look at it, here: How NASA brought the monstrous F-1 “moon rocket” engine back to life

This question originally appeared on Quora. - the knowledge sharing network where compelling questions are answered by people with unique insights.
Yeah because when you make it to the moon in a shuttle made partly of tinfoil, you wanna destroy that technology that allowed you to use a cheap household item to traverse the cosmos:mjlol:

Apollo_11_Lunar_Lander_-_5927_NASA.jpg

moon-landing-21-july-1969-detlev-van-ravenswaay.jpg

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Side note, nobody gives a fukk about any of this in real life. Cats are worried about their health....their kids....their job....paying bills, etc.

NASA could come out tomorrow talking about "the Earth is a cube" and most people wouldn't give a fukk because it doesn't directly affect their daily lives.

And yes, part of that is because people are dumb but a decent chunk of people don't have the luxury of caring about shyt like this. There's no personal stakes in it for them.
So the idea that this needs to be an elaborate conspiracy is :mjlol:

If you cats want to tell me Bush did 9/11, that's some shyt regular people care about. Because it affected regular people. The shape of the Earth or the moon being a 2D sprite or God running a reality sim on a PS18....nobody gives enough of a fukk about any of that to necessitate this level of subterfuge. I'm just being real with you all. :manny:

Fred.
The bold is literally the problem

NASA can and does tell yall any old thing and mone of yall question it

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Just remember how fukkin pointless life is next time u get depressed. We really ain't shyt
Speak for yourself

But this post is a perfect example of the goal of nihilistic heliocentric theory

They want all of yall to remove from yourselves the inherent value that each human has as a living thinking entity

And you give your own power away when you believe that

I know my life has value

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Yeah you know so much more than me with your YouTube degree :mjlol: tell me more about this government cover up about the earth being flat :russ: you guys embarrass yourselves on a daily basis. Plenty of examples to show you dumbfukks that the earth is round but y’all will dismiss it anyway with your crackpot ass theories.
Post some proof then champ:ld: