The Sun is 400 times larger than the Moon, but also 400 times farther away than the Moon from Earth

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My bad if this has been addressed but...

If the earth is flat why did I fly out of LAX to Tokyo a while back and it was around 11 hours. On a flat earth map wouldn’t that flight take 3 times as long? Also if I use my phone with a gyroscope, I’m pretty sure it would say I’m traveling west.

I’m genuinely curious as to how a flat earth believer explains this.

@xCivicx explain to this fool

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's evidence of the moon, going to the moon, and being on the moon.

Again, the study of the atomic realm is no different than the study of space. Anything you ask me to believe about the atomic realm is as believable as what any of us ask you to believe in space. You can't observe molecules, atoms, protons, electrons, or quasars directly. You need specialized visual equipment just like you do with the Moon, planets, sun, or stars.

The moon landing is the most obvious hoax in human history. Please don't tell me you actually believe it.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Oh so you know there's an edge??

Where is it??

Also after you explain where the edge of the flat plane is, can you please tell me where the edge of "outer space" is?

Why does there have to be an edge to outer-space ?

Where is the edge of this shape?

440px-Bryan_Brandenburg_Big_Bang_Big_Bagel_Theory_Howard_Boom.jpg

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
turns out they supposedly already went around the sun twice
yet they have provided no real photos, no evidence....nothing

Take photos of the sun brehs ... Put your sunglasses on first spaceship .. You're gonna need them.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Actually they communicate through underwater cables stupid. You never seen the video footage of them laying down those cables across the ocean floor?

LOL @ this idiot thinking the internet is beamed down to him from space. Fukkin moron. The internet comes to you from good ole wires and cables that run along the ground and ocean floor. And then its relayed from cell towers that are close in proximity to your physical location which is how we get wireless reception.

If the internet was being beamed from space, why are there areas of the country where you can't get any reception? Bruh you really need to stop talking bout shyt you got no idea about. You lookin real silly right now.

Where does our GPS information come from?

:ohhh: