The Sun is 400 times larger than the Moon, but also 400 times farther away than the Moon from Earth

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And then they communicate with the fictional telecommunication satellites in "space"

Actually they communicate through underwater cables stupid. You never seen the video footage of them laying down those cables across the ocean floor?

LOL @ this idiot thinking the internet is beamed down to him from space. Fukkin moron. The internet comes to you from good ole wires and cables that run along the ground and ocean floor. And then its relayed from cell towers that are close in proximity to your physical location which is how we get wireless reception.

If the internet was being beamed from space, why are there areas of the country where you can't get any reception? Bruh you really need to stop talking bout shyt you got no idea about. You lookin real silly right now.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: You idiot all of the modern technology we use today is thanks to quantum mechanics (aka the study of the atomic realm). The cell phone or computer you are using right now works because of the principles founded by quantum mechanics.

Wait. So you can study the atomic realm but can't study space or go to the moon?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Who are these pilots you are talking about and what have they said? Like I said in the previous paragraph, there is amateur footage from balloons that are over 100,000 feet in the air (way higher than any commercial jet reaches) and they show no curvature for everyone to see. Why do I care what some pilot says when I have seen footage of what the earth looks like from a perspective way higher than any plane reaches?

You need to care what every mid-distance and longer flying pilot says.
Pilots have to constantly adjust for the curvature of the earth.
On a flat earth doing so would result in traveling in a (non-straight) curve.

image.axd

You read about physics so here you go: Geodesic - Wikipedia .
"In differential geometry, a geodesic (/ˌdʒiːəˈdɛsɪk, ˌdʒiːoʊ-, -ˈdiː-, -zɪk/[1][2]) is a curve representing in some sense the shortest path between two points in a surface, or more generally in a Riemannian manifold. It is a generalization of the notion of a "straight line" to a more general setting."

Similarly if you walk in a straight line at angle angle non-parallel to a line of longitude you eventually end up moving towards a pole. On a flat earth you would just walk off the edge. Pick any line of latitude and walk in a straight line east. You will eventually cross one of the bounding lines of latitude would would not happen on a flat surface.

As an aside (but while we are here) GPS only works if we compensate for the curvature of the earth (and relativity). On a flat earth this would not be required. That means that every programmer of GPS devices (the positioning code) has to be in on the scam as well right?

And also relative sizes of countries must also be lies. The current sizes map to a spheroid surface. Flatten that into a disk and the sizes change. You don't need to go to space to unearth the lie. Just measure landmass. This is the shape that would maintain current relative sizes (and shape).

Goode_homolosine_projection_SW-2.jpg

@xCivicx have you answered the above questionS yet?

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait. So you can study the atomic realm but can't study space or go to the moon?

The atomic realm is responsible for all the magical technologies we use everyday in our lives like the internet and computers. Compare that to the Moon for which we have no evidence has ever been visited by any human or space for which we have no evidence even exists.

I follow wherever the evidence leads me. And there is overwhelming evidence for quantum mechanics in our everyday lives. There is however no evidence for travel to the moon or space.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Actually they communicate through underwater cables stupid. You never seen the video footage of them laying down those cables across the ocean floor?

LOL @ this idiot thinking the internet is beamed down to him from space. Fukkin moron. The internet comes to you from good ole wires and cables that run along the ground and ocean floor. And then its relayed from cell towers that are close in proximity to your physical location which is how we get wireless reception.

If the internet was being beamed from space, why are there areas of the country where you can't get any reception? Bruh you really need to stop talking bout shyt you got no idea about. You lookin real silly right now.

@ab.aspectus

It's both but mostly cables.

"Satellite Internet access is Internet access provided through communications satellites. Modern consumer grade satellite Internet service is typically provided to individual users through geostationary satellites that can offer relatively high data speeds,[2] with newer satellites using Ku band to achieve downstream data speeds up to 506 Mbit/s.[3]"
Satellite Internet access - Wikipedia

That's one of ways to get a good connection in Ethiopia for example.
VSAT Satellite Internet in Ethiopia - GlobalTT

Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
The atomic realm is responsible for all the magical technologies we use everyday in our lives like the internet and computers. Compare that to the Moon for which we have no evidence has ever been visited by any human or space for which we have no evidence even exists.

I follow wherever the evidence leads me. And there is overwhelming evidence for quantum mechanics in our everyday lives. There is however no evidence for travel to the moon or space.

There's evidence of the moon, going to the moon, and being on the moon.

Again, the study of the atomic realm is no different than the study of space. Anything you ask me to believe about the atomic realm is as believable as what any of us ask you to believe in space. You can't observe molecules, atoms, protons, electrons, or quasars directly. You need specialized visual equipment just like you do with the Moon, planets, sun, or stars.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Who are these pilots you are talking about and what have they said? Like I said in the previous paragraph, there is amateur footage from balloons that are over 100,000 feet in the air (way higher than any commercial jet reaches) and they show no curvature for everyone to see. Why do I care what some pilot says when I have seen footage of what the earth looks like from a perspective way higher than any plane reaches?

You need to care what every mid-distance and longer flying pilot says.
Pilots have to constantly adjust for the curvature of the earth.
On a flat earth doing so would result in traveling in a (non-straight) curve.

image.axd

You read about physics so here you go: Geodesic - Wikipedia .
"In differential geometry, a geodesic (/ˌdʒiːəˈdɛsɪk, ˌdʒiːoʊ-, -ˈdiː-, -zɪk/[1][2]) is a curve representing in some sense the shortest path between two points in a surface, or more generally in a Riemannian manifold. It is a generalization of the notion of a "straight line" to a more general setting."

Similarly if you walk in a straight line at angle angle non-parallel to a line of longitude you eventually end up moving towards a pole. On a flat earth you would just walk off the edge. Pick any line of latitude and walk in a straight line east. You will eventually cross one of the bounding lines of latitude would would not happen on a flat surface.

As an aside (but while we are here) GPS only works if we compensate for the curvature of the earth (and relativity). On a flat earth this would not be required. That means that every programmer of GPS devices (the positioning code) has to be in on the scam as well right?

Yes. That idiot didn't even think quantum mechanics was real. Quantum mechanics is only the most successful scientific theory of all-time. Everything in the modern world is basically thanks to it.

Neils Bohr and the rest of the scientists who were working in the quantum realm totally schooled that clown his entire career. Einstein is a media creation. He wouldn't even rate on a list of the best physicists of the last 100 years.

Neils Bohr worked on the structure and mechanics of the atom which I don't think Einstein had a problem with. Einstein got his Nobel Prize for the Photoelectric Effect which showed that light is composed of "quanta" - a discovery which was fundamental to quantum physics. IIRC Einstein's issue was with the suggested (and since then proven) probabilistic nature of quantum mechanical effects and non-locality.

And the bolded part...

EDIT: @hex

Like what?

I would think that the fact that not a single one of y'all have argued me down over the course of like 40+ threads would be receipt enough

It's usually like 20-30 of y'all piling up on me and yet my posts in pretty much all of those threads are still unrefuted to this very day:francis:

Answers to the above then please.

Last edited:

invalid

Banned
Daps

You got an explanation for everything g.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My bad if this has been addressed but...

If the earth is flat why did I fly out of LAX to Tokyo a while back and it was around 11 hours. On a flat earth map wouldn’t that flight take 3 times as long? Also if I use my phone with a gyroscope, I’m pretty sure it would say I’m traveling west.

I’m genuinely curious as to how a flat earth believer explains this.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Einstein proved it. And how you gonna talk about that cac science crap when you're leaning on Schrodinger to explain your video game world hypothesis.

@Swagnificent

Here is one proof Einstein used for spacetime.

Gravitational lens - Wikipedia

Also

More recently we have

1. Clock test
Atomic clocks make best measurement yet of relativity of time

2. Muon decay

3. GPS

4. Gravitational Waves

--

You know what it is. Answers please

Like what?

I would think that the fact that not a single one of y'all have argued me down over the course of like 40+ threads would be receipt enough

It's usually like 20-30 of y'all piling up on me and yet my posts in pretty much all of those threads are still unrefuted to this very day:francis:

@hex as impartial observer

Last edited: