The Sun is 400 times larger than the Moon, but also 400 times farther away than the Moon from Earth

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: How?

That cac proved nothing. Everything he said is pure fiction.
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Nothing. We are locked on this plane. Sorta like a fish bowl.

The US military already reached the edge in Operation Fish Bowl and Operation High Jump. Go look them up. In the 1950s they exploded nukes in the sky trying to get through the barrier on top. And they locked off Antartica once they found the barrier to our edge.

The truth is we are trapped on this flat plane we call Earth. There is nothing beyond this plane. We essentially live in a fish bowl.

Interesting.....its like we are in a fish bowl and the govt had a operation called "fishbowl"?

When did you realize you were a dumb fukk?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Nothing. We are locked on this plane. Sorta like a fish bowl.

The US military already reached the edge in Operation Fish Bowl and Operation High Jump. Go look them up. In the 1950s they exploded nukes in the sky trying to get through the barrier on top. And they locked off Antartica once they found the barrier to our edge.

The truth is we are trapped on this flat plane we call Earth. There is nothing beyond this plane. We essentially live in a fish bowl.

When we fire a rocket into space where does it go? Would seeing Earth's curvature from the top of Everest convince you? And if not why not?

Are all pilots in on this scam? Including a friend of mine?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go ahead and say it so everyone can understand it...

You think you are more knowledgeable about the nature of reality than albert einstein?

Yes. That idiot didn't even think quantum mechanics was real. Quantum mechanics is only the most successful scientific theory of all-time. Everything in the modern world is basically thanks to it.

Neils Bohr and the rest of the scientists who were working in the quantum realm totally schooled that clown his entire career. Einstein is a media creation. He wouldn't even rate on a list of the best physicists of the last 100 years.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Yes. That idiot didn't even think quantum mechanics was real. Quantum mechanics is only the most successful scientific theory of all-time. Everything in the modern world is basically thanks to it.

Neils Bohr and the rest of the scientists who were working in the quantum realm totally schooled that clown his entire career. Einstein is a media creation. He wouldn't even rate on a list of the best physicists of the last 100 years.
Wow. Youve outdone yourself. I cant wait to see how youll one up this :laff:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

How do you know that quantum mechanics is real? That's certainly something you can't observe and have to take the science priests at their word, ie. belief.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
When we fire a rocket into space where does it go?

Go to youtube and watch NASA rockets when they blast off allegedly going into space. They never actually go straight up. They always start going up and then away in a parabolic shape. They claim that is because of the spin of the earth but we all know that's fake cause it never happens with amateur rockets. When normal people fire off amateur rockets they go straight up. When NASA fires off their rockets, they start veering off to the side almost immediately. My guess is the NASA rockets just land in the ocean. They never go off into space.

Would seeing Earth's curvature from the top of Everest convince you? And if not why not?

I have seen video footage of amateur rockets that are over 100,000 feet in the sky that show no curvature. I doubt being on Mt. Everest would change anything. Go to YouTube and look up the famous DogCam video. Its got millions of views and shows the best quality footage we have seen from an amateur balloon that far up in the sky. The earth looks totally flat from that high up.

Are all pilots in on this scam? Including a friend of mine?

Who are these pilots you are talking about and what have they said? Like I said in the previous paragraph, there is amateur footage from balloons that are over 100,000 feet in the air (way higher than any commercial jet reaches) and they show no curvature for everyone to see. Why do I care what some pilot says when I have seen footage of what the earth looks like from a perspective way higher than any plane reaches?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you know that quantum mechanics is real? That's certainly something you can't observe and have to take the science priests at their word, ie. belief.

:mjlol: You idiot all of the modern technology we use today is thanks to quantum mechanics (aka the study of the atomic realm). The cell phone or computer you are using right now works because of the principles founded by quantum mechanics.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
:mjlol: You idiot all of the modern technology we use today is thanks to quantum mechanics (aka the study of the atomic realm). The cell phone or computer you are using right now works because of the principles founded by quantum mechanics.

And then they communicate with the fictional telecommunication satellites in "space"