The Sun is 400 times larger than the Moon, but also 400 times farther away than the Moon from Earth

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently our reality runs on Sega Saturn level hardware where objects not immediately relevant to us are 2D sprites.

2A8EHrJl.jpg

Fred.

If our simulation is just about how humans interact with one another then anything outside of our Earth is irrelevant and a waste of power to simulate.

GTA doesn't waste resources on simulating a moon you can land on either cause that's not the purpose of the game. It uses the game's resources on creating the most interactive city possible not an entire universe.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've read about all that shyt.

And no, it doesn't prove our world works like a video game. It might suggest there's alternate realities and/or we're living in a simulation.

Which is fine but what you're talking about is theories. Which makes these threads confusing as fukk....you cats want to dismiss widely accepted scientific data (or, if you want to be technical, "theories") while using other less popular theories as the ground work for your rebuttals. None of you cats are theoretical physicists....none of you have degrees in quantum physics. All you do is watch Youtube videos and Google info same as the people you're arguing with. But those people are "lost" and you somehow cracked the code on all this. shyt is low key hilarious.

Fred.

Delayed choice quantum eraser experiment proved its no theory anymore. Go and look it up. It took on the objections scientists had with the original double slit experiment. Many tried to say that human consciousness was not the cause of why the particles acted differently. The delayed choice quantum eraser experimemt proved beyond a doubt that our consciousness is what determines the nature of this reality.

We live in a simulation. There is no doubt about it anymore. Physics has conclusively proven it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
People have actually done experiments showing that the temperature is higher during nightime when in the shade versus under the light of a full moon.

The moon seems to radiate a cool energy just as the sun radiates heat energy. And just as its cooler in the shade during a sunny day, its warmer in the shade during a full moon.
No that’s not how it works dummy :francis:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The amount of ignorance in the past 24 hours :picard::wow::mjlol:

But this one...

What does this even mean? How could NASA not find the Sun? :mindblown:

And the hilarious thing about this is NASA has a probe getting as close as it can to the Sun right this moment :mjgrin:

Parker Solar Probe - Wikipedia

lol you have FAITH in NASA, because you take their word, even the word of the fallable Wikipedia. Who's REALLY ignorant?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
How white of you to wanna ban someone simply cause they have a different view and can defend it.

Keep being mad that I'm arguing circles around you.

Talking in circles and arguing circles around someone are 2 completely different things. If you were doing the latter you would have disproven the law of gravity instead of scoffing at it when it was brought up.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Talking in circles and arguing circles around someone are 2 completely different things. If you were doing the latter you would have disproven the law of gravity instead of scoffing at it when it was brought up.

The crakkkas you believe haven't even proven gravity exists. Why is it on me to disprove something they can't prove?

Kyle C. Barker

Daps
Delayed choice quantum eraser experiment proved its no theory anymore. Go and look it up. It took on the objections scientists had with the original double slit experiment. Many tried to say that human consciousness was not the cause of why the particles acted differently. The delayed choice quantum eraser experimemt proved beyond a doubt that our consciousness is what determines the nature of this reality.

We live in a simulation. There is no doubt about it anymore. Physics has conclusively proven it.

See, this right is a HUUUGE leap in logic. I don't even get how you can take an experiment that dealt with wave-particle duality and stretch it into THAT. You're just using massaging Schrodinger's cat to fit your world view.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Just remember how fukkin pointless life is next time u get depressed. We really ain't shyt

Kyle C. Barker

Daps
The crakkkas you believe haven't even proven gravity exists. Why is it on me to disprove something they can't prove?

Einstein proved it. And how you gonna talk about that cac science crap when you're leaning on Schrodinger to explain your video game world hypothesis.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Side note, nobody gives a fukk about any of this in real life. Cats are worried about their health....their kids....their job....paying bills, etc.

NASA could come out tomorrow talking about "the Earth is a cube" and most people wouldn't give a fukk because it doesn't directly affect their daily lives.

And yes, part of that is because people are dumb but a decent chunk of people don't have the luxury of caring about shyt like this. There's no personal stakes in it for them.
So the idea that this needs to be an elaborate conspiracy is :mjlol:

If you cats want to tell me Bush did 9/11, that's some shyt regular people care about. Because it affected regular people. The shape of the Earth or the moon being a 2D sprite or God running a reality sim on a PS18....nobody gives enough of a fukk about any of that to necessitate this level of subterfuge. I'm just being real with you all. :manny:

Fred.

Satan needs the world to be round.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Look at how emotionally invested in the heliocentric model some of yall are

The first thing you post in here is a passive aggressive insult

Pathetic smh

How about posting on topic and refuting ANY of the logical statements ive been posting?

More like illogical statements.

I love how the flat earthers always seem to embarrass the science loyalist in these threads. "Bu bu but more like illogical statements:why:".

Boy,you really set him straight:troll:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
See, this right is a HUUUGE leap in logic. I don't even get how you can take an experiment that dealt with wave-particle duality and stretch it into THAT. You're just using massaging Schrodinger's cat to fit your world view.

Our entire reality is made from particles. If particles only come into existence when a conscious observer is there to view it, then obviously the larger world operates the same way.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I love how the flat earthers always seem to embarrass the science loyalist in these threads. "Bu bu but more like illogical statements:why:".

Boy,you really set him straight:troll:

Yeah you know so much more than me with your YouTube degree :mjlol: tell me more about this government cover up about the earth being flat :russ: you guys embarrass yourselves on a daily basis. Plenty of examples to show you dumbfukks that the earth is round but y’all will dismiss it anyway with your crackpot ass theories.