The Sun is 400 times larger than the Moon, but also 400 times farther away than the Moon from Earth

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Given our entire reality is a computer simulation, wouldn't it be more efficient for the developer to write the Sun, Moon, etc as whole objects suspended in space in their code?

I can't see effort being made to create this entire earth, 6 billion humans, and all the detail with in it in a program, only to start cutting corners at the end to simply project images of objects into space.
Once again, objects in space only exist to act as time markers

That's literally their main purpose

You're attempting to add more purpose to them when they already serve the ultimate purpose

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I've explained to you MULTIPLE TIMES in MULTIPLE THREADS why it's not possible to reach a high enough elevation to take a "photo" of the entire flat plane
If you want to blindly BELIEVE in places you'll never go and concepts you can never prove, that's on you:yeshrug:

Based on your own opinions...have you actually attempted the bolded?

No?
Then I'll just keep believing the world is an oblate spheroid. :francis:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Given our entire reality is a computer simulation, wouldn't it be more efficient for the developer to write the Sun, Moon, etc as whole objects suspended in space in their code?

I can't see effort being made to create this entire earth, 6 billion humans, and all the detail with in it in a program, only to start cutting corners at the end to simply project images of objects into space.

Apparently our reality runs on Sega Saturn level hardware where objects not immediately relevant to us are 2D sprites.

2A8EHrJl.jpg

Fred.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

He put the patches in at some point so we now think we living heliocentric. It's the corporations man. :smoker:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
The patch for the flatearthers cannot come quick enough...
Unless their faulty logic is by design :lupe:

What purpose could that serve? :jbhmm:
In all seriousness.

:mjlol:

But for real.:mindblown:

:whoo:If people wanna believe in a flat earth well, it's a free country, kind of, so we can believe whatever we want. The president believes windmill noise causes cancer. :manny:

I believe the earth is a sphere because it's what I've been taught and what I have learned throughout life, which could all be a big lie. I try to use common sense. Sometimes I'm wrong.:ehh:

Would be the biggest hoax of all time to find out space, the planets and the universe is all fake. :dead:

Could you imagine the fukkery? :deadrose:

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
turns out they supposedly already went around the sun twice
yet they have provided no real photos, no evidence....nothing
Parker Solar Probe Completes Second Close Approach to the Sun – Parker Solar Probe

this is the kind of CGI bullshyt, they are posting on their own website :deadmanny:

how can brehs really believe this? :mjlol:
On god bro have you ever noticed that pretty much all the pics weve seen of the "galaxy" and planets are cgi like you telling me you cant live stream a telescope looking into the galaxy.
What do they have to hide:jbhmm:

Yes, we do know and have 1st-hand information, so, no, this is NOT the most logical answer.

:facepalm:

Please, don't feed the trolls. They don't understand science whatsoever and their willful ignorance is contagious.​

Say what you want but i dont trust shyt that cacs say history has proven that they will lie about anything to fit their agenda, and all you have to do is look up the Earth, Sun, Moon and all the other planets and 99% of the images are cgi. With all the technology we have you telling me we cant live stream cacs on the moon and show them actually making the trip from Earth thru the stratosphere to them landing on the moon:comeon:we supposedly discovered all these planets, how come we dont have video yet of all these supposed planets, all we have is cgi and the forked tongue of cacs.

Sorry i need more proof:manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What about the bones they dug up

Most of them are fake. Go to any museum and all the exhibits you see are replicas. There are barely any real dinosuar bones. These lying scientists find one fossil of a tooth and then claim its from a 50 foot tall dinosaur creating how it looked from their imagination.

The dinosaur hoax is so blantant its not even funny. How any adult knowledable on the subject believes it is beyond me.