The Sun is 400 times larger than the Moon, but also 400 times farther away than the Moon from Earth

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Gibberish:francis:

Remarkably self-aware breh.

Galaxy groups and clusters are the largest known gravitationally bound objects to have arisen thus far in the process of cosmic structure formation. They form the densest part of the large-scale structure of the Universe. ... Groups and clusters may contain ten to thousands of individual galaxies.
Galaxy groups and clusters - Wikipedia

That is why the Milky Way and the Andromeda Galaxy are moving TOWARDS each other.
"The Andromeda Galaxy is approaching the Milky Way at about 110 kilometres per second (68 mi/s)[2][6] as indicated by blueshift. However, the lateral velocity is very difficult to measure with a precision to draw reasonable conclusions: a lateral speed of only 7.7 km/s would mean that the Andromeda Galaxy is moving toward a point 177,800 light-years to the side of the Milky Way ((7.7 km/s) / (110 km/s) × (2,540,000 ly)), and such a speed over an eight-year timeframe amounts to only 1/3,000th of a Hubble Space Telescope pixel (Hubble's resolution≈0.05 arcsec: (7.7 km/s)/(300,000 km/s)×(8 y)/(2,540,000 ly)×180°/π×3600 = 0.000017 arcsec). Until 2012, it was not known whether the possible collision was definitely going to happen or not.[7] In 2012, researchers concluded that the collision is sure using Hubble to track the motion of stars in Andromeda between 2002 and 2010 with sub-pixel accuracy.[1][2] Andromeda's tangential or sideways velocity with respect to the Milky Way was found to be much smaller than the speed of approach and therefore it is expected that it will directly collide with the Milky Way in around four billion years."
Andromeda–Milky Way collision - Wikipedia

The Coli is funny and fatefully sad at the same time

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Tell me what exactly didn't make sense about the bolded and I'll explain.

What are they if not solid objects in space?
Light sources above you

You have literally absolutely no proof that anything you see above you is a solid object and you couldn't ever prove that they are, even if your life depended on it

While on the other hand there are times when one can see through the moon

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Well the sun isn't a solid object. Just gases. But how would you explain asteroids or meteorites striking a non solid moon?
I've never seen proof of this

Apparently the moon is supposed to be supposedly blocking the earth from getting hit by most asteroids

Yet if this was the case, then we on earth would be able to visibly see the moon's face change over time, as the moon is supposedly being bombarded continuously

Not only that, there were no asteroids/meteorites seen in any of the fake moon landing footage, which just further proves my point

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I've never seen proof of this

Apparently the moon is supposed to be supposedly blocking the earth from getting hit by most asteroids

Yet if this was the case, then we on earth would be able to visibly see the moon's face change over time, as the moon is supposedly being bombarded continuously

Not only that, there were no asteroids/meteorites seen in any of the fake moon landing footage, which just further proves my point

You're thinking about Jupiter.

Point B

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Remarkably self-aware breh.

Galaxy groups and clusters are the largest known gravitationally bound objects to have arisen thus far in the process of cosmic structure formation. They form the densest part of the large-scale structure of the Universe. ... Groups and clusters may contain ten to thousands of individual galaxies.
Galaxy groups and clusters - Wikipedia

That is why the Milky Way and the Andromeda Galaxy are moving TOWARDS each other.
"The Andromeda Galaxy is approaching the Milky Way at about 110 kilometres per second (68 mi/s)[2][6] as indicated by blueshift. However, the lateral velocity is very difficult to measure with a precision to draw reasonable conclusions: a lateral speed of only 7.7 km/s would mean that the Andromeda Galaxy is moving toward a point 177,800 light-years to the side of the Milky Way ((7.7 km/s) / (110 km/s) × (2,540,000 ly)), and such a speed over an eight-year timeframe amounts to only 1/3,000th of a Hubble Space Telescope pixel (Hubble's resolution≈0.05 arcsec: (7.7 km/s)/(300,000 km/s)×(8 y)/(2,540,000 ly)×180°/π×3600 = 0.000017 arcsec). Until 2012, it was not known whether the possible collision was definitely going to happen or not.[7] In 2012, researchers concluded that the collision is sure using Hubble to track the motion of stars in Andromeda between 2002 and 2010 with sub-pixel accuracy.[1][2] Andromeda's tangential or sideways velocity with respect to the Milky Way was found to be much smaller than the speed of approach and therefore it is expected that it will directly collide with the Milky Way in around four billion years."
Andromeda–Milky Way collision - Wikipedia

The Coli is funny and fatefully sad at the same time
You just posted a bunch of your religious text like that somehow proves physical phenomena

No different than a catholic posting bible quotes:francis:

If you think words and numbers prove "outer space" then that's your issue

Notice how you can't produce anything that will visually prove what it is you choose to blindly believe in

Yet you have the nerve to feel bad for someone else smh

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Posts like these make me really sad

This dude is so completely lost that I don't even know if it's worth the time trying to bring him to the light

But I will say this, if you believe that you are the bold, then it's true

You are an insignificant speck of nothing in the grand scheme of things

I'm sure that toxic mindset effects other areas of your life in negative ways

But I know for a fact that I'm none of the bold so next time you should just speak for yourself with respect to that:francis:

If you want to blindly BELIEVE in places you'll never go and concepts you can never prove, that's on you:yeshrug:

Some of us are actual truth seekers though

Bruh! :comeon: