The Sun is 400 times larger than the Moon, but also 400 times farther away than the Moon from Earth

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You're thinking about Jupiter.

Point B

:Ray_J_1: stop being disingenuous breh

My point literally stands no matter how you wanna try and talk around it

We should be observing visible changes on the surface of the moon over time

How often do asteroids hit the moon?
The Moon gets hit by about 2800 kg of meteor material per day. If we imagine a typical large musket ball with a mass of 28 g, we could imagine 100,000 of them rain down on the Moon each day. That sounds like a lot, but it is a big Moon. The surface area of the Moon is about 37.9 million square kilometers.

And more NASA CGI huh smh

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I skipped physics 1 because I took it in high school

I took physics 2, astronomy 1 and 2 and astrophysics at GT

Didn't fail any of them

This post was sassy af though:francis:

Receipts?

Fred.

Daps
:Ray_J_1: stop being disingenuous breh

My point literally stand no matter how you wanna try and talk around it

And more NASA CGI huh smh
werent you just saying earlier something about people following what their taught, and you were a truth seeker..?

posting that quote above contradicts everything you believe in.. :francis:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Damn, you let another dummy set you off onto a race down the dummy whole :mjlol:
I'm a benevolent leader

I actually enjoy spreading truth

It energizes me

Plus if you weren't in here just trolling and you were actually trying to gain knowledge, you would know that this has been light work compared to how I go in in actual flat earth threads

You should go read one of the previous ones and learn something

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
You just posted a bunch of your religious text like that somehow proves physical phenomena

No different than a catholic posting bible quotes:francis:

If you think words and numbers prove "outer space" then that's your issue

Notice how you can't produce anything that will visually prove what it is you choose to blindly believe in

Yet you have the nerve to feel bad for someone else smh

See the speed of light brehs ...

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Receipts?

Fred.
Like what?

I would think that the fact that not a single one of y'all have argued me down over the course of like 40+ threads would be receipt enough

It's usually like 20-30 of y'all piling up on me and yet my posts in pretty much all of those threads are still unrefuted to this very day:francis:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
werent you just saying earlier something about people following what their taught, and you were a truth seeker..?

posting that quote above contradicts everything you believe in.. :francis:
Nah I post that for y'alls benefit

If you believe in heliocentric theory then you have to believe that the moon is getting hit with space debris

If you believe that the moon is getting hit with space debris then that means that over time the face of the moon should change

As I've always maintained that's all BS. I'm just tryna get y'all to understand that it's all BS

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
See the speed of light brehs ...
Exactly my point

They give you concepts that are literally beyond the scope of human comprehension and tell you to believe them as fact

I don't believe not a damn thing that I can't personally prove

You should do the same

Daps
dont mean u didnt fail all your classes
Receipts?

Fred.
we been asking dude for years to post his degrees.. hes just gonna be up in here on some

tenor.gif

for hours.. truth be told- he probably went to Tech, took those classes.. said some sassy YouTube inspired sh!t daily to his professors, and just didnt graduate.. dude tried telling me something about Space X being some fake company, and i told him i have a friend who works for them.. he went into an entirely different discussion.. :dead:

all in all- i dont know why anyone takes dude remotely serious around here..

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm a benevolent leader

I actually enjoy spreading truth

It energizes me

Plus if you weren't in here just trolling and you were actually trying to gain knowledge, you would know that this has been light work compared to how I go in in actual flat earth threads

You should go read one of the previous ones and learn something

Your dedication to stupidity is something to behold
:mjlol:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Like what?

I would think that the fact that not a single one of y'all have argued me down over the course of like 40+ threads would be receipt enough

It's usually like 20-30 of y'all piling up on me and yet my posts in pretty much all of those threads are still unrefuted to this very day:francis:

Fam you think far too highly of yourself. I don't remember arguing with you at all, even once....so who is y'all?

You made a claim about your schooling, I asked for receipts. If you ain't got receipts and/or don't want to post them:

1. Why make the claim?

2. We have nothing else to discuss here. You can be whatever you want to be on the internet.

And nah, I'm not reading anything in your posts that would qualify as receipts. Cats get access to Google/Youtube and talk like they're Stephen Hawking.

Fred.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Light sources above you

You have literally absolutely no proof that anything you see above you is a solid object and you couldn't ever prove that they are, even if your life depended on it

While on the other hand there are times when one can see through the moon

Given our entire reality is a computer simulation, wouldn't it be more efficient for the developer to write the Sun, Moon, etc as whole objects suspended in space in their code?

I can't see effort being made to create this entire earth, 6 billion humans, and all the detail with in it in a program, only to start cutting corners at the end to simply project images of objects into space.