The Sun is 400 times larger than the Moon, but also 400 times farther away than the Moon from Earth

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I’m not jumping in your dummy whole.:mjlol:

Just came through to laugh at how much of a kick you get out of pretending to be a dummy on the internet.

Must have a pitiful real life existence:huhldup:
So you're in here posting passive aggressive insults just to be seen, with nothing of value to add huh

Are you a female?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
What about the bones they dug up
Most of them are regular animal bones, evidenced by the fact that they still contain soft tissue, which means that many of those bones are nowhere near millions of years old

They don't let us regular folk even see any of these "dinosaur bones"

They make replicas to put up in museums and if you ask to see the real bones, they say they're locked up in vaults

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Let's use your previous example of an eclipse.

One, given objects appear smaller the further away they are. If the Sun appears to be the same size as the Moon it's behind, how can it physically match the Moon's size? One would clearly have to be bigger than the other.

Two, if they're equally the same distance from us, why have the two objects not collided during an eclipse?

Three, are the Moon and Sun orbiting earth?
The bold doesn't make sense

@ the underlined: Once again, why do y'all keep saying this?? Please post ANY proof that either the sun or the moon are solid bodies in the sky thanks

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The moon is it's own light source

The main thing I noticed about he moon was that it absolutely did not look like a 3D object. It looked like a light source being projected onto a surface of some kind

:ohhh:

Is it producing it's own light source, or the light is being projected onto it? If the latter, what's the source, and what evidence led you to this conclusion?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
So is 99.99% of physics including electro-magnetism (which we harness to drive this convo). "Theory" doesn't mean unproven as in "random guesswork".
Electromagnetism is extremely easily provable

All you need is a balloon

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The bold doesn't make sense

@ the underlined: Once again, why do y'all keep saying this?? Please post ANY proof that either the sun or the moon are solid bodies in the sky thanks
Tell me what exactly didn't make sense about the bolded and I'll explain.

What are they if not solid objects in space?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
our solar system is gravimetrically bound such that native objects within it are not expanding away from each other .

i.e. massive close gravity > cosmological constant aka dark energy.

oh and at classical sizes the universe is not random.
Gibberish:francis:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
But what happens if we reach the edge of the flat earth????:mjlol:
Oh so you know there's an edge??

Where is it??

Also after you explain where the edge of the flat plane is, can you please tell me where the edge of "outer space" is?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
:ohhh:

Is it producing it's own light source, or the light is being projected onto it? If the latter, what's the source, and what evidence led you to this conclusion?
Imo I think it's being projected onto whatever the upper bound of our reality is

I can't say for sure what's doing it, but I assume that the creator made it that way