The Sun is 400 times larger than the Moon, but also 400 times farther away than the Moon from Earth

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
:hhh:Exactly

What are the odds that the sun would be perfectly 400x the distance and 400x the size of the moon, in a random chaotic ever expanding universe moving towards complete entropy

400/400 = 1

The math for the sun's movement works out the EXACT SAME, whether the sun is 400x larger and 400x further from us, or is the sun is the exact same size and distance from us as the moon

Yet yall choose to believe in the more fantastical option over the more logical one

our solar system is gravimetrically bound such that native objects within it are not expanding away from each other .

i.e. massive close gravity > cosmological constant aka dark energy.

oh and at classical sizes the universe is not random.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
So not only is the Earth flat, but the universe is flat as well? And the stars you see in America you can't see in Australia or Antartica. Why is that?
What universe are you talking about?

Why is it that y'all can't seem to think outside of the "heliocentric" box?

For you to really understand flat earth, you need to unlearn all of that heliocentric theory indoctrination

Almost everything that heliocentrism states as truth is completely false

There is no "universe" in most flat earth models

The celestial bodies above are fixed to us, directed at us and rotate above us

They're there to function as markers of time, because the concept of time would not exist without the concept of ASTROLOGY(not ASTRONOMY)

Astrology was the first science

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
STILL waiting on a picture of the flat Earth :francis:
That's because you're a disingenuous pseudo-intellectual

I've explained to you MULTIPLE TIMES in MULTIPLE THREADS why it's not possible to reach a high enough elevation to take a "photo" of the entire flat plane, but you're so indoctrinated with heliocentrism that you can only think through the lens of heliocentric theory, which is your issue to deal with

But I'm still waiting for a photo of "oblate spheroid" earth with stars and satellites in said photo :ld:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Speaking of "space" I saw this video and got a little melancholy that I wouldn't be around to see how this shyt really ends. Some say we'll go out in a whimper but I want to believe in the "Big Crunch".

Look at how arrogantly your science priests speak on the "end of time" :mjlol:

Hubris like a mf

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
We are not the ones with trillions of dollars of funding from various governments

Imagine if funding was provided to explore all ideas, instead of just ideas that pushed a single narrative

But what happens if we reach the edge of the flat earth????:mjlol:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
The exact opposite of the bold is the case

Like I say every time some one asks me "why would they lie about the earth's shape"

It's because a flat earth directly proves intelligent design

And spiritual people are harder to control and force to work 50 hour weeks for pennies while the rich continue to get richer

Flat earthers know and accept this

It's the heliocentric religious zealots that don't
At one time didn't religion persecute people for believing in the heliocentric model?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
It’s really sad how many people now believe the flat earth model which was disproven hundreds of years ago. We think
Of ourselves as the be all and end all and only take our PERSPECTIVE into consideration. The more I hear flat earthers speak the more stupid they appear. We are a speck in the grand scheme of the universe. Flat earthers clearly had poor comprehension skills as a child and now that they are older and have a better understanding swallow up pseudoscience as gospel.

The sun is not the size it appears in our sky, if we were on Mercury it would appear larger. Also the glow around a burning ball of gas is larger than the source itself. Have you ever seen a flash light?

The range of our heliosphere is large, are you suggesting that other planets have their own sun @Swagnificent?

How would a sun that is the same size as the moon warm and light our solar system?

Also another poster mentioned the speed of light, this must count for something.

If our sun is a star that is the same size as our moon how can we see all the other stars in the sky? Surely the light from our sun would cancel out the light coming from other stars due to how close it would have to be.

Whilst all stars are not the same size surely our sun being the same size as the moon would mean it’s much closer to earth to be visible. The seas would boil surely.

If the sun is the size of the moon how does it light so much of the planet at once? Are you suggesting the sun moves around the earth?

If the sun is a small as the moon we should be very very worried, the smaller it is the denser it is and the closer it is to the end of its current life cycle. All the hydrogen fuel will be used up soon enough,and life on earth as we know it would come to an end.

I have so many questions.

Side note: I only know male flat earthers and no female ones. I’m not sure why this is.
Posts like these make me really sad

This dude is so completely lost that I don't even know if it's worth the time trying to bring him to the light

But I will say this, if you believe that you are the bold, then it's true

You are an insignificant speck of nothing in the grand scheme of things

I'm sure that toxic mindset effects other areas of your life in negative ways

But I know for a fact that I'm none of the bold so next time you should just speak for yourself with respect to that:francis:

If you want to blindly BELIEVE in places you'll never go and concepts you can never prove, that's on you:yeshrug:

Some of us are actual truth seekers though