The Sun is 400 times larger than the Moon, but also 400 times farther away than the Moon from Earth

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Not saying the earth is flat because I don't know, but I doubt it.

Thing is flatearthers are missing a bigger point if the earth is flat:

If the earth is flat that means we are effectively living in a terrarium. One thing about a terrarium is someone must own it. Some entity controls it.

If we live in a terrarium that is designed, owned and controlled by some entity, is that entity God or god? The difference being God would be the original source. While god with the lower case can simply be a being more advanced than us.

Either God or god, if they're able to create what we live on, will also have the power TO CONTROL OUR KNOWLEDGE, ACADEMICS, AND REALITY.

They would have the power to control our reality. Control over matter!!! They could change the shape of the earth at will. They can materialize or dematerialize what we know as evidence.
The exact opposite of the bold is the case

Like I say every time some one asks me "why would they lie about the earth's shape"

It's because a flat earth directly proves intelligent design

And spiritual people are harder to control and force to work 50 hour weeks for pennies while the rich continue to get richer

Flat earthers know and accept this

It's the heliocentric religious zealots that don't

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
How are those lights hanging in the sky. Magic?

They are not hanging breh. Everything is falling and everything is moving.

example:

Why doesn't the earth fall down?
Category: Space Published: July 1, 2013

The earth does fall down. In fact, the earth is constantly falling down. It's a good thing too, because that is what keeps the earth from flying out of the solar system under its own momentum. Gravity is a centrally attractive force, meaning that objects in a gravitational field always fall towards the source of the gravity. Gravity is caused by mass, so objects with more mass, such as planets and stars, exert a lot of gravity. The earth and everything on it is constantly falling towards the sun because of the sun's immense gravity. This statement is not a metaphor or a play on words. The earth is literally falling towards the sun under its immense gravity.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
This is the most logical answer we dont know, i still find it:mjlol:that supposed Black people actually get mad when you question cac scientist like cacs have never lied before and are trustworthy.:russ:
Those same scientists claim that evolutionary theory PROVES that the african is genetically inferior to the european(which is complete white supremacist pseudo-science) even though the african is genetic dominant and the european is genetic recessive, an ABSOLUTE LIE

But they can't be lying about "space" huh:mjpls:

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
Somebody post the ending to that flat earthers doc on Netflix!

"Interesting.......that's interesting"

I finally got around to watching that this weekend. The amount of self realization and simultaneous self denial was just :mjlol: That podcast lady doubting others and their tinfoil hats, to doubting herself but then denying it "I'm not like THEM" and then dude in the beginning was like "Look, I can see Seattle!"

:lolbron:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
The exact opposite of the bold is the case

Like I say every time some one asks me "why would they lie about the earth's shape"

It's because a flat earth directly proves intelligent design

And spiritual people are harder to control and force to work 50 hour weeks for pennies while the rich continue to get richer

Flat earthers know and accept this

It's the heliocentric religious zealots that don't

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Some of you clowns should be catapulted right into Jupiter's eternal storm
So it's cool to wish death on people just because they don't believe the same things you do:jbhmm:

How are you any different from a typical religious zealot?:jbhmm:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are not hanging breh. Everything is falling and everything is moving.

example:

Category: Space Published: July 1, 2013

The earth does fall down. In fact, the earth is constantly falling down. It's a good thing too, because that is what keeps the earth from flying out of the solar system under its own momentum. Gravity is a centrally attractive force, meaning that objects in a gravitational field always fall towards the source of the gravity. Gravity is caused by mass, so objects with more mass, such as planets and stars, exert a lot of gravity. The earth and everything on it is constantly falling towards the sun because of the sun's immense gravity. This statement is not a metaphor or a play on words. The earth is literally falling towards the sun under its immense gravity.

tenor.gif