The Sun is 400 times larger than the Moon, but also 400 times farther away than the Moon from Earth

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Because it's called line of sight and there's enough experimentation here on Earth to tell you that the Sun is bigger than the Moon.

Put a 100 ft cube 200 ft from you. Now put a 40000 ft cube 80000 ft from you. I bet if you look directly at that 100 ft cube, you won't see the 40000 ft cube behind it.

You can do this experiment with any small and large object from decent distances. Even a thermos and a vase.

Because. You know. Science.
Exactly

You have no proof that the sun is 400x the distance and 400x the size besides the BELIEF that you were given by an authority figure

And it doesn't really even matter anyway because the math works out the EXACT SAME for either case

One case just makes more sense while the other case is steeped in religious "science fiction"

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Hey @xCivicx tell me more about how the government sets up simulations at night, since stars don’t exist :smile:

Is night even real? :ohhh:
Stars don't exist?:ohhh:

Can you post proof of this?:ohhh:

Or are you attempting to use sarcasm to hide the fact that you have nothing of intellectual value to add to this thread?:ohhh:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
You have no proof that the sun is 400x the distance and 400x the size besides the BELIEF that you were given by an authority figure

I have no proof that they are the same size and same distance from the Earth either. Because if the Earth was flat, then how would the Moon illuminate? How would there even be a sunset? How would there be eclipses?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Flat Earth has no working model

Working = being able to explain all phenomena that a globe can
Can you please explain how selenhelion eclipses work on a globe?

Selenelion

A selenelion or selenehelion occurs when both the Sun and an eclipsed Moon can be observed at the same time. This can occur only just before sunset or just after sunrise, when both bodies will appear just above the horizon at nearly opposite points in the sky. This arrangement has led to the phenomenon being also called a horizontal eclipse.

Typically, a number of high ridges undergoing sunrise or sunset can view it. Although the Moon is in Earth's umbra, both the Sun and an eclipsed Moon can be simultaneously seen because atmospheric refraction causes each body to appear higher in the sky than their true geometric positions

After that can you explain why high noon on Jan 1 isn't midnight 6 months later on july 1, when the earth is supposedly on the other side of the sun?

Can you explain why the constellations haven't changed for millennia?

I have many many more questions after these

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I have no proof that they are the same size and same distance from the Earth either. Because if the Earth was flat, then how would the Moon illuminate? How would there even be a sunset? How would there be eclipses?
The moon is it's own light source

Which is why moonlight is actually colder than shade at night

Eclipses(especially total eclipses) make more sense on a flat plane

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
The moon is it's own light source

Then what substance is the Moon made out of?

Which is why moonlight is actually colder than shade at night

That doesn't explain that at all. There's no natural observed phenomenon that even begins to explain that.

Eclipses(especially total eclipses) make more sense on a flat plane

Not if the Sun and Moon are the same size and same distance from the Earth. They would just collide with each other.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
It works with infra-red telescopes as well. Who said anything about visible light? Who said anything about watching the boat in the day?
I'm not sure what this post is supposed to mean

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Then what substance is the Moon made out of?

That doesn't explain that at all. There's no natural observed phenomenon that even begins to explain that.

Not if the Sun and Moon are the same size and same distance from the Earth. They would just collide with each other.
You're still thinking in illogical heliocentric theoretical terms

There's literally no proof that ANY celestial body that you see above you is a solid object

The you can literally see through the moon at certain times of the day

There's a phenomenon called "LUNAR WAVES" where people have recorded visual waves move across the surface of the moon

Almost exactly like a projection

I remember in one of my astronomy classes at GT we went up to one of the observatories and observed the moon at night through 2 high powered telescopes

The main thing I noticed about he moon was that it absolutely did not look like a 3D object. It looked like a light source being projected onto a surface of some kind

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I'll say this

I'll go by whatever the Ancient Egyptians, Nubians, Mali, Mayan, etc people's scientific achievements on astronomy, metaphysics, and holistic medicine

We have no idea if the CAC scientists who stole from them b*stardized it in any way :yeshrug:

I would love to study any books on ancient African science. I've read some, but not enough
Facts

My people knew the earth was flat and unmoving back then

hqdefault.jpg

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
by that logic, is the moon bigger than the sun? The moon doesn't have a perfect orbit. Sometimes it is strikingly closer to Earth and we notice it but the sun is so far away, we don't notice when it is closest. The moon is sometimes 75% bigger than normal due to this on certain nights.

But if they the same distance from earth, how the fukk is that possible for it to increase in size by 75% while the sun stay the same?
Can you post an example of this enlarged moon?