The streets say Kyrie should be the finals mvp - UPDATE: Kevin Durant and other nba players agree.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I see your point

What kyrie did was huge not just stay wise

Still lebron was the mvp

But kyrie got into curry head and straight up embarrassed him in mutiple plays ...that kinda stuff got to curry
Lebron took Curry's soul on that one block though.

Honestly while Lebron had the mvp locked down unless he stunk up the joint, wouldn't have been all that mad at Kyrie winning it.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
for real

@houston911 the king of Lebron sneak diss threads :lolbron:

Nah breh

Everyone who knows me knows that

A. I think it should be illegal for millionaire black athletes to marry white women
B. I salute dudes who put their boys on

Lebron is a great role model. He followed rules a and b, we need more like him. I just keep it objective and a lot of people dont like it. :manny:

Everything ive said in here has been factual

I didnt say "lebron disappeared in the 4th on offense" or "lebron padded his stats in losses with meaningless points and rebounds"

I just gave facts breh

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah breh

Everyone who knows me knows that

A. I think it should be illegal for millionaire black athletes to marry white women
B. I salute dudes who put their boys on

Lebron is a great role model. He followed rules a and b, we need more like him. I just keep it objective and a lot of people dont like it. :manny:

Everything ive said in here has been factual

I didnt say "lebron disappeared in the 4th on offense" or "lebron padded his stats in losses with meaningless points and rebounds"

I just gave facts breh
He led both teams in every statistical category bruh

Lebron being the MVP ain't debatable

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He led both teams in every statistical category bruh

Lebron being the MVP ain't debatable

I know the game so i dont live and die by stats

If you looked at the stats after game 4 youd say

"Yeah the cavs lost but lebron was dominant"

If you watched the game you know that wasnt the case

Co mvp is fair. I mean when you destroy the mvp you gotta get something

This was hakeem olajuwon (kyrie) vs david robinson (curry).

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
If Lebron had only scored 5 in the 4th (with no assists) on 2-5 shooting, you'd be crucifying him and saying he didn't deserve Finals MVP.

Lebron had 27-11-11-2-3 in Game 7

Lebron averaged 36-12-10-3-3 over the final three games, all wins.

Lebron had more points, rebounds, assists, steals, and blocks than any other player on either side of the court.

And Lebron (through the series) was better on defense than Kyrie was too.

This was a massively clear Finals MVP decision, and you really have to be on an agenda to see otherwise.

i

And that was after Game 6. With Game 7, he actually got further ahead of the 2nd-place guy in literally every one of those stats.

208 points (next best was Kyrie with 187)
79 rebounds (next best was Thompson with 71)
62 assists (next best was Green with 38)
16 blocks (next best was Bogut with 10)
18 steals (next best was Kyrie with 15)

None of those were even really close...that's insane. No one will ever do that again.

Dropping 41 with 70% shooting in game 5 :comeon:

Yeah, because having ONE good stat in ONE game proves that you had good stats in the NBA Finals.

Lebron: 30-11-9-3-2 on 49/37/72 shooting.

Kyrie: 27-4-4-1-1 on 47/41/94 shooting

And Lebron played better defense over the series as a whole.

And Lebron scored more (and did more of everything else) in the final 4th quarter, final game, and final 3 games than Kyrie did.

Give those two players any names in history, and it doesn't matter. Every single committee in the world is giving Lebron's performance the MVP.

No he won it when he ran a full court press and took Iggy's soul out of his body

:whew:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I barely talk basketball with most dudes on here because they dont understand basketball....all they know is stats

Lebron played a hell of a series and i have no problem with him winning mvp. But if you dont see the case for kyrie then you dont know the game, straight up. Youre basically on the status of a woman.

Dude turned steph curry into mike bibby. If steph curry plays like steph curry then cleveland still loses in 5, regardless of lebrons triple doubles

There isnt a stat to quantify that so these dudes dont understand
If you understood the game then you'd know that Kyrie sucked defensively the first two games. The Cavs came out switching everything in the first two games and the Warriors game plan was literally to go at whoever Kyrie was guarding. He played better defense in the games after but it's not like he ever guarded Steph all by himself. Steph isn't a one on one player. He gets his shots off of pick n roll and coming off screens moving without the ball. Most of the shots he had to create on his on came when he got the switch on to a big, not going right at Kyrie. We just saw TT and Love being left out on an old guarding Steph by themselves. Your whole argument that Kyrie locked Steph up is untrue. That's besides the fact that Lebron clearly controlled the game for the Cavs on both ends of the court. Kyrie did well coming up big playing off of Lebron but it's to even suggest that he was more valuable than Lebron.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
nah bron was mvp

but kyrie deserves as much props for this ring, i see what op is saying

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
this thread really has almost nothing to do with you trying to give kyrie props. your agenda is transparent as fukk. :lolbron:

but let's entertain it...lebron put up 30/9/11/3/2 against an all-time great team, a defending champion team who beat his ass the year before and got even better, setting the regular season record for wins, a team with the mvp, coy, multiple all-stars, the runner-up dpoy, etc. he brought them back from a 3-1 deficit with 2 40 point games and a fukking triple-double in game 7 to win the series...ON THE ROAD. dude led both teams in every major boxscore stat. he played great defense. what the fukk else could you want from your star player?

kyrie was great too. he shot incredibly well, he had a 40 point game of his own, hit clutch shots (especially that 3 to give the lead with under a minute left :whew:), he gave steph problems....cavs definitely wouldn't have won without him. the guy was awesome. he just wasn't better than lebron in those 7 games.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If you understood the game then you'd know that Kyrie sucked defensively the first two games. The Cavs came out switching everything in the first two games and the Warriors game plan was literally to go at whoever Kyrie was guarding. He played better defense in the games after but it's not like he ever guarded Steph all by himself. Steph isn't a one on one player. He gets his shots off of pick n roll and coming off screens moving without the ball. Most of the shots he had to create on his on came when he got the switch on to a big, not going right at Kyrie. We just saw TT and Love being left out on an old guarding Steph by themselves. Your whole argument that Kyrie locked Steph up is untrue. That's besides the fact that Lebron clearly controlled the game for the Cavs on both ends of the court. Kyrie did well coming up big playing off of Lebron but it's to even suggest that he was more valuable than Lebron.

Yeah kyrie was bad the first 2 games and they got drove

When kyrie started playing to his potential they started winning

nah bron was mvp

but kyrie deserves as much props for this ring, i see what op is saying

Youre one of the few intelligent guys in here :salute:

Both guys had historic series

Kyrie dominated curry like hakeem did david robinson

Lebron filled up the stat sheet and made big defensive plays

I personally think that turning the mvp into jason williams is priceless