The streets say Kyrie should be the finals mvp - UPDATE: Kevin Durant and other nba players agree.

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
I think that NASA block on Iggy in the 4th sealed it for him. Plus he had a triple double. :gladbron:

An argument could definitely be made for Kyrie though, his offense against Curry made him a non-factor as others have pointed out.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i don't think anyone is saying kyrie doesn't deserve credit for what he did in this series. the cavs would not have won without the big games, big shots, and tough d he played on steph. kyrie was absolutely crucial to this series and championship.

that said, lebron set the tone for kyrie and the entire cavs team. lebron on the defensive end, the assists, drawing defense...the intangibles, the areas that aren't glamorous is where lebron solidifies his greatness and the fmvp.

plushcarpet

Superstar
Daps
I barely talk basketball with most dudes on here because they dont understand basketball....all they know is stats

Lebron played a hell of a series and i have no problem with him winning mvp. But if you dont see the case for kyrie then you dont know the game, straight up. Youre basically on the status of a woman.

Dude turned steph curry into mike bibby. If steph curry plays like steph curry then cleveland still loses in 5, regardless of lebrons triple doubles

There isnt a stat to quantify that so these dudes dont understand
Everyone understands the impact that Kyrie had, Lebron just had a much bigger impact

regardless of stats

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
On what planet is the guy leading both teams in points, rebounds, assist, steals, and blocks losing finals MVP? :mindblown:

Um

On the planet where the guy is turning the unanimous mvp into a role player while carrying the scoring load in critical games

You literally just saw iggy win a finals mvp for his defense on lebron

Kyrie was dropping 30-40 while rendering steph useless

Its like yall not even watching the game

Again....if steph plays like steph then this series is over in 5 games tops. Kyrie is the reason steph looked like chucky atkins.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
post-63980-lebron-james-super-saiyan-gif-b5ng.gif

Rep if i could this gif is piff

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Um

On the planet where the guy is turning the unanimous mvp into a role player while carrying the scoring load in critical games

Again....if steph plays like steph then this series is over in 5 games tops. Kyrie is the reason steph looked like chucky atkins.
:what:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Um

If lebron doesn't play like lebron the series would have been over in 5 :dwillhuh:

you forgot tristan and even love locking up curry as well. :heh:

they both carried the cavs but lebron's impact was bigger than just scoring.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kyrie solidified himself in the top 10 discussion, I had doubts about him, but never again. Amazing performance

And no shade because KD is that nikka but i never would had thought Irving would out play him. I still wanted Thunder vs Cavs but nikkas couldn't close the deal:francis:

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Um

you're a terrible poster