The streets say Kyrie should be the finals mvp - UPDATE: Kevin Durant and other nba players agree.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Yeah kyrie was bad the first 2 games and they got drove
No shyt? They obviously needed somebody to score consistently besides Lebron. Kyrie played great and I give dude al the props for what did in the series. He outplayed Curry. He wasn't the most valuable player. Lebron was clearly the most valuable player. You could make the point that Kyrie played great and deserves major praise without falsely claiming he was the mvp.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Bron haters masquerading as Kyrie stans I hate it.

There are boul's who ride for Kyrie but the feeling of this agenda is from those people tbh.

I been a huge kyrie fan since duke, long before he was teamed with bron

And ive had lebron ranked ahead of magic and bird since before the coli was even started

Pardon me for acknowledging the guy who embarassed the first unanimous mvp in history

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
kyrie was a great number 2 this series

but he has no reasonable claim to be finals MVP

but the agenda is clear with these kind of topics anyway

let this win burn your stomach lining slow

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Maybe just maybe I could see them giving them Co-MVP's but the fact that Bron led in every category along with those 2 back to back 41 point games means he had MVP sealed up no matter what happened in game 7. Well at least to me that it is.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Should've been co-MVP TBH. But if I have to choose one, it'll be Lebron. You can't deny a cat the MVP who had back to back 40 plus point games and a triple double in a game 7 breh. Kyrie was amazing in this series from game 3 on though :patrice:

It can be like both of theirs; they'll just keep it down at Lebron's house.
maxresdefault.jpg