The streets say Kyrie should be the finals mvp - UPDATE: Kevin Durant and other nba players agree.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I like how brehs are forgetting about the defensive side of the ball, Bron had major blocks in game 7. And he's been the most consistent Cav. Kyrie didn't show up really in the first two games

who was guarding steph curry? what you mean we're forgetting about defense?

draymond was busting lebrons ass tonight on a few occasions. dray looked like a legit offensive weapon

Shaft

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who was guarding steph curry? what you mean we're forgetting about defense?

draymond was busting lebrons ass tonight on a few occasions. dray looked like a legit offensive weapon
Has Kyrie had a off game in the series?
Has Lebron?

Consistency is key. What do you say in regards to Bron leading in several different categories from both teams? It's like none of that shyt matters cus apparently you just need to score a bunch to get finals mvp

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps
ClXS-DtXIAAXdPs.jpg

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Y'all keep shouting out that cac fukk him

But he right his performance tonight should've won him finals MVP but Bron did so much the past 2 to set the tone

I barely talk basketball with most dudes on here because they dont understand basketball....all they know is stats

Lebron played a hell of a series and i have no problem with him winning mvp. But if you dont see the case for kyrie then you dont know the game, straight up. Youre basically on the status of a woman.

Dude turned steph curry into mike bibby. If steph curry plays like steph curry then cleveland still loses in 5, regardless of lebrons triple doubles

There isnt a stat to quantify that so these dudes dont understand