The streets say Kyrie should be the finals mvp - UPDATE: Kevin Durant and other nba players agree.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Nah, Lebron dominated. Kyrie did exactly what Kyrie was supposed to do. The help that eluded bron in the other finals losses finally matched his intensity. Had that happened in all the other losses, he'd be 6/6 :lolbron:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Lebron got the block after Kyrie forced a layup that he missed, which prevented the game from being 91-89.

Kyrie killed it. But Bron was a forced on both ends

I'm nt one saying he didn't deserve it..he had.the block...he hit a 3 with about 4 mins left but kyries 3 won the game...

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
I'm nt one saying he didn't deserve it..he had.the block...he hit a 3 with about 4 mins left but kyries 3 won the game...
Yes, Kyrie won the game but Lebron won the series. I'm not sure how you can even debate it at this point. Had Lebron been lethargic in ANY WAY, I'd say give to Kyrie. Lebron was a beast the last 3-4 games and was unstoppable. Remember how timid he was in game 1 and 2? Dude woke up after that green confrontation. Funny thing is, he may have layed down for them BEFORE that point. Remember the stat padding game? He was (imo) clocking out. But when Green challeneged his manhood and klay as well. well, he became a man :manny:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
youre from the UK and you got cheated on by a white woman. you know how weak of a n*gga you have to be to get disrespected by a white chick?

what can you tell me about basketball f*ck boy? you not even a real man. :mjlol:
:wow:
Kyrie was on beast mode this series.

I remember last year when he was beasting on curry and then he got injured.:francis:

No injuries this time around and he basically won the title this year beasting on curry again.:yeshrug:
This. No telling what happens if Kyrie doesnt get hurt last yr. Wasn't the cavs up 2-0 before kyrie got hurt in OT?

Kyrie and Steph the two best guards in the league, imo, with Sabo right behind them

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ClX-sSOUsAE3Dlg.jpg

Gangstar8

Superstar
Daps
No he didn't:heh: The lack of basketball knowledge here is sad. How can anyone with a brain deny that Lebron was the most impactful player on both teams by far? Take nothing away from Kyrie he did his thing, but Lebron ran the show.

Kyrie was the impactful one fool
Lebron deserved it tho
But lebron only showed up the last 3 games, i know thats when it matters so he deserved it
but before than he was straight stat padding

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
guys who REALLY know the game understand numbers aint everything

kyrie delivered this victory

actually kerr delivered the victory

Kyrie definitely is option 1A on that team

Kerr starting and playing Ezeli :comeon:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
@houston911 you're not going to win with stat whores, dikk riders and agenda pushers. Anybody who actually watched the last 3 games could see that they would've won shyt without Kyrie despite Lebron's great play. Every time GS was about to go on a run, Kyrie was right there with an answer, usually in heartbreaking fashion. It was fitting (and telling) that he hit the GW shot.

"But, but, but what about the overall series"?.... yeah like everybody and their mama wasn't shytting on Lebron for his empty stats in the first 4 games. :martin:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
@houston911 you're not going to win with stat whores, dikk riders and agenda pushers. Anybody who actually watched the last 3 games could see that they would've won shyt without Kyrie despite Lebron's great play. Every time GS was about to go on a run, Kyrie was right there with an answer, usually in heartbreaking fashion. It was fitting (and telling) that he hit the GW shot.

"But, but, but what about the overall series"?.... yeah like everybody and their mama wasn't shytting on Lebron for his empty stats in the first 4 games. :martin:
Find me one NBA legend or former player, who agrees with you. :rudy: