The streets say Kyrie should be the finals mvp - UPDATE: Kevin Durant and other nba players agree.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I see your point

What kyrie did was huge not just stat wise

Still lebron was the mvp

But kyrie got into curry head and straight up embarrassed him in mutiple plays ...that kinda stuff got to curry

Last edited:

Professor Mac

Im African not black
Daps
Funny cause just the other day on ESPN they put up some graphic and said "yeah the stats appear that Kryie is out performing but when Curry is guarding Kryie he is scoring .93 points. And when Kryie is guarding curry has getting 1.24 points..."

Lol.. you can bend these stats to say whatever the fukk you want to say

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
He bailed them out many times but Lebron was better overall..and his big time blocks pretty much sealed it

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I see your point

What kyrie did was huge not just stay wise

Still lebron was the mvp

But kyrie got into curry head and straight up embarrassed him in mutiple plays ...that kinda stuff got to curry

And thats my point

Curry was the UNANIMOUS mvp, something weve never seen

Kyrie turned him into a liability. That had nothing to do with bron, that was all kyrie

If curry plays like himself this series is over in 4 or 5

How does kyrie not get credit for that when iggy won finals mvp for the same thing?

And kyrie carried the offense when they needed buckets in every win except for one

Kyrie for mvp is a very valid argument

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My whole family/friends said that Kyrie Irving should be the finals MVP but we all know that they're going to give to LeBron

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
I see your point

What kyrie did was huge not just stay wise

Still lebron was the mvp

When Kyrie danced on him last game and hit some fadeaway in the paint and Steph looked back like :dwillhuh: :stopitslime:

... I knew his confidence was shaken for sure from that point foward.

But Bron deserves the MVP.

Shaft

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like how brehs are forgetting about the defensive side of the ball, Bron had major blocks in game 7. And he's been the most consistent Cav. Kyrie didn't show up really in the first two games