The streets say Kyrie should be the finals mvp - UPDATE: Kevin Durant and other nba players agree.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
It's funny becuz when they won, I didn't really trip until muhfukkas started going out of there way to celebrate Bron Bron and not give Kyrie his props. Kyrie fukked shyt up in that 2nd half while Bron Bron was no where to be found. Kyrie clinched the game and the series. Hell Kevin Love was the one that got switched on to Curry and locked him up. If not for Kyrie in Game 5 these Africans would still be yelling that Bron Bron needs more help. Now that he has the ring tho, it was all Bron Bron. :rudy:
Breh you a Kobe stan and a Brin hater why the fukk would anyone listen to what you have to say :mjlol:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
And prior to that Kyrie and JR Smith tied the game in the beginning of the 3rd qtr.

Look I get it. He had a triple double. But it was a bad triple double that involved 5 TOs. Whether people want to believe it or not, the Cavs were better with Kyrie on the floor that night.
:dahell:

3rd quarter?

bad triple double :dahell:

better with kyrie on the floor??? as oppose to what :dahell:

:camby:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Problem with idiot basketball fans is that they compartmentalize a series into situational moments. Then further limit those moments to shooting.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
He scored 12 in the 3rd.
LeBron scored 4 points and 5 assists (2 were on 3's to JR)

They both did they thing breh.

If anybody it was JR who was the sparkplug. Kyrie opened up the lead. When GS got back in the game/lead...LeBron did what was needed in the 4th. Kyrie sealed it with the shot.

I'm cool with that. But Africans out here legit lowballin' Kyrie like he didn't contribute at a great level that game. You a Cavs fan so I know that you gave props where it was do. But these LeBron cats are trippin'.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand why Bron got MVO being Clevland's 1st title and him leading statistically over everyone. I do think Kyrie seemed like he had more clutch moments than Bron though but he was absent for games 1&2. I'm a fan of youngin and think that this was his coming out party but he need to be more consistent. If Cavs go back( which if Bron stays is likely), they'll be more willing to give Kyrie the MVP if he does a similar performance.

BOTH were absent in one and two. GS blew them out. Lets be honest with that and not single out Kyrie.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
You confuse me. Beyond the stats, look at both sides of the court.

Kyrie is my favorite player to watch in the league. But no way did he have the overall impact Lebron had all over the court for an entire series
Kyries overall impact on the series was greater than LeBron fom the perspective of what we believed we'd get to what we actually received.

Going into the finals everyone knew LeBron is the best 2 way player on the court. LeBron will get his stats regardless. Going into the finals everyone said Kyrie would be a defensive liability and would get cooked by Curry.

Not only was Kyrie not a defensive liability, he played great defense vs curry. Only players to take advantage of his was Liv in the first 2 games and Klay from a stretch because of there height.

Look we know Bron will get his numbers. But when it came to the most impactful buckets Kyrie was getting them. You want to talk about defensive impact but LeBron wasn't even the most impactful defensive player in the series. That was Tristan hands down. Dude shut down curry on every switch.

Despite the numbers Kyrie had a bigger offensive impact on the game than LeBron. LeBron had a greater defensive impact as a team defender but when it comes to expectations Kyries exceeded his defensive impact by leaps and bounds. A dude who was supposed to be a defensive liability turned into a plus defender the best offense and the best offensive players in the league while also going insane offensively. That's why he should've been finals MVP IMO. It's not like I'm mad Bron got it cause he clearly also deserved it being the best player out there, but I feel like the real difference in the series was Kyrie outperforming the MVP.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Problem with idiot basketball fans is that they compartmentalize a series into situational moments. Then further limit those moments to shooting.

This is dumb. It was a close game stupid. Of course you compartmentalized everything you dumb old fukk.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Kyrie was a +10. LeBron was a +4
lebron play pretty much the whole game.. minus i think 1 minute..

the game ended +4.. what are the chances lebron ends +4 ?

you expect someone who plays the whole game to be +19 when the whole freaking game ended +4??????????????????????

+1 is what you need to win... so this win is fully..FULLY impacted by lebron.