The streets say Kyrie should be the finals mvp - UPDATE: Kevin Durant and other nba players agree.

tone wone

That Dude!
Daps
Reppin
we need to stop looking at just stats. nobody here can say lebron's game 4 was anything short of terrible. period. it was horrendous. he was passive as fukk and pretty much left kyrie to fend for himself out there....then you look at the stat sheet and bron had 25 pts, 13 rebs, 9 asts, 3 blks, and 2 stls. that's when you realize it's never as simple as just looking at the boxscore....watch the game....look at the impact he had. from stats alone, lebron had a remarkable performance. but from actually WATCHING the game, you know that shyt is a lie. when dudes like zach randolph, kevin love, and hassan put up crazy numbers people say they're empty....but when we suggest the same about lebron his stans go crazy. be consistent.

this isn't to say lebron's numbers are always empty....but in this series, there were some games where his stats were definitely misleading. and game 4 is the perfect example. lebron will ALWAYS have greatest statlines....it doesn't necessarily mean he had the greatest impact though. and in this series, kyrie's IMPACT was just as great as lebron's, if not greater. he should have got the co-mvp at the very least. I don't see how anybody can honestly say kyrie wasn't the best player in games 5 & 7. it's just not possible.
What were these other games where lebron's numbers we empty?

Why is game 4 of a series that went 7 so damn important?
Curry had 38 in that game. The only time he looked like Chef Curry. So if lebron's numbers were empty that game, what was Kyrie's?

Why are dudes hellbent on marginalizing Lebron? 41/16/7 in game 5 (25 at half of tied game) and 27/11/10 in game 7 (scored or assisted 13 of 18 CLE pts in 4th) BUT obviously Kyrie was clearly better both games.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They aren't saying the same thing you are or making any of the same arguments..

You are saying Kyrie>LeBron

They are saying Kyrie=LeBron

Which I disagree with but still is a somewhat reasonable argument...

Ive said in here though that i would go with co mvp also though

You didnt answer the question (no surprise)

DO YOU KNOW THE INTRICACIES OF THE GAME BETTER THAN DURANT?

Yes or no question.

Yall in here saying "anyone who thinks their impact was comparable doesnt know the game"

@Gil Scott-Heroin peep this

"I mean, there would never be a question if Kyrie Irving is the MVP as long as he’s on the floor and he’s healthy," James said. "There’s not many guys, if any, at the point guard level that’s better than him. So I don’t think it should even be a question."

-lebron james

Lebron is a student of the game like me and you. F*ck these coli n*ggas, me, lebron, kobe, durant, we see the game the same way. :wow:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Word?

Lets look at the tale of the tape

Mike miller
  • nba player
  • Rookie of the year
  • Nba champ
Kevin Durant
  • Nba player
  • Perennial all star
  • Mvp
  • First ballot hall of famer
  • One of the best scorers of all time
Gravity aka doeboy
  • Unathletic
  • Broke
  • Stupid
  • Failure
  • Going on the 15th year of his unpaid internship as a Professional jay z deep throater
Kevin Durant and mike miller - "kyrie and lebron were equally important"

Doeboy - "anyone who thinks kyrie was as important as lebron doesnt know the game"

:mjlol:

Only on the coli can a n*gga who has failed in every aspect of life claim to know the game better than kevin durant.
:pachaha:
How much of a cocksucker are you to talk as if you know me? Serious question bruh. I get the shyt talking and all that, but you sound really convinced that you know me. Are you mentally handicapped or some shyt?

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
LeBron scored less than he did Last year when he blew a 2-1 lead against these same GS Warriors. What ws different about this Cavs team? A healthy Kyrie Irving giving Steph Curry that work! Therefore Kyrie = MVP! It's that simple.
:mjlol:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
They aren't saying the same thing you are or making any of the same arguments..

You are saying Kyrie>LeBron

They are saying Kyrie=LeBron

Which I disagree with but still is a somewhat reasonable argument...
How is that reasonable tho bruh. Help me understand the case for Kyrie being of equal value=importance to the team for that series.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Durant been owned by LeBron for nearly his whole career yet nikkas don't see the underhanded bytchassness in his statement :mjlol:

Durant and lebron are friends

F*ck outta here with the mindreading sh*t

Whats your excuse for mike miller?

"Hes white, he just wanna create tension between those black brothers"

:camby:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
How is that reasonable tho bruh. Help me understand the case for Kyrie being of equal value=importance to the team for that series.
I can't agree with the argument honestly.. I can't even present a case where it makes sense..

I just think it sounds less absurd than saying LeBron doesn't deserve the MVP trophy at all..

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Ive said in here though that i would go with co mvp also though

You didnt answer the question (no surprise)

DO YOU KNOW THE INTRICACIES OF THE GAME BETTER THAN DURANT?

Yes or no question.

Yall in here saying "anyone who thinks their impact was comparable doesnt know the game"

@Gil Scott-Heroin peep this

"I mean, there would never be a question if Kyrie Irving is the MVP as long as he’s on the floor and he’s healthy," James said. "There’s not many guys, if any, at the point guard level that’s better than him. So I don’t think it should even be a question."

-lebron james

Lebron is a student of the game like me and you. F*ck these coli n*ggas, me, lebron, kobe, durant, we see the game the same way. :wow:
No I don't know the intricacies of the game better than Miller and Durant..

Nor do I know the intricacies of the game better than the 100s of NBA players that said James Harden was the MVP last year..

You riding with that opinion as gospel also or thinking for yourself?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
They don't care about any of that because its beyond their comprehension.. All they see is "buckets".. Its typical casual fan analysis.. People that don't understand the intricacies of the game view everything that happens in the context of video games.. It simplifies things for them...Like @NYC Rebel said its below Basketball For Dummies level discourse...

And that's not taking anything away from Kyrie.. He was great.. LeBron was just greater... Historically great...There is no denying this...Period..

Applaud both of them and move on..The book has been written and closed..
This. Kyrie was causal fan great who just focuses on the ball. But LeBron was beyond even just causal fan great, he was elite all time great

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I can't agree with the argument honestly.. I can't even present a case where it makes sense..

I just think it sounds less absurd than saying LeBron doesn't deserve the MVP trophy at all..
Ok well I can agree with that but I can't even see how saying that they should've been co-mvps is a reasonable argument. It makes no sense.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No I don't know the intricacies of the game better than Miller and Durant..

Nor do I know the intricacies of the game better than the 100s of NBA players that said James Harden was the MVP last year..

You riding with that opinion as gospel also or thinking for yourself?

Not at all breh. Im sure most players think lebron should have won it by himself. Im just laughing at you saying "NO ONE who knows the intricacies of the game thinks that way".

You dont have to agree with an nba players opinion, but to dismiss them as someone who doesn't understand the game is incredibly arrogant.

If you cant see that then i dont know what to tell you.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Not at all breh. Im sure most players think lebron should have won it by himself. Im just laughing at you saying "NO ONE who knows the intricacies of the game thinks that way".

You dont have to agree with an nba players opinion, but to dismiss them as someone who doesn't understand the game is incredibly arrogant.

If you cant see that then i dont know what to tell you.
I still haven't seen anyone say Kyrie deserves the MVP over LeBron.. The examples you posted were saying they deserve to SHARE it.. And even then they didn't give any good explanation on why..

I stand by my opinion that anyone that says Kyrie is the sole MVP doesn't know what theyre talking about. I don't care if it's the ghost of Red Aerbach speaking..

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I still haven't seen anyone say Kyrie deserves the MVP over LeBron.. The examples you posted were saying they deserve to SHARE it.. And even then they didn't give any good explanation on why..

I stand by my opinion that anyone that says Kyrie is the sole MVP doesn't know what theyre talking about. I don't care if it's the ghost of Red Aerbach speaking..

Ive already said numerous times they should have shared the award, that was before i saw durants comments.

As long as you accept the fact that you dont know the game better than durant then we're good

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Game 3
1st Quarter
LeBron:
4-4 8 points, 1 assist
Kyrie: 7-9 16 points, 3 assists

4th Quarter
LeBron: 4-6 8 points, 2 assists
Kyrie: 1-4 5 points, 1 assist

Game 5