The streets say Kyrie should be the finals mvp - UPDATE: Kevin Durant and other nba players agree.

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lebron and the Cavs as a whole had no shot of winning without Kyrie, and would've never even been there without Lebron or in a position for Kyrie to impact the game the way he did. Lebron absolutely deserved MVP. When you lead both teams in every major statistical category over 7 games there's only so much stat padding that could've gone on. Kyrie played the way a great number 2 should and people don't know how to act with Lebron finally having a legitimate sidekick, Wade didn't ever play as good as Lebron's number 2 as Kyrie did this series.

Lebron had as many, if not more, game changing moments as Kyrie, and dominated every statistical category on top of that. Plus let's not act like defense doesn't play a huge part in the decision as well, and Kyrie's defense was a liability for a good deal of the series. It was a no brainer, KD just didn't want to disrespect Kyrie and probably wanted to try and level the playing field with Lebron since KD has long been in a 1a/1b situation with Westbrook.

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess you missed the 2011 nba finals when wade was playing out of his mind...pretty much beating the mavs single handedly, and lebron was out there lookin like james jones.

Yea I forgot about that, still irrelevant to my overall point though. When the Heat won with Lebron, Wade was never as impactful as Kyrie was this series. It's not like I said Kyrie is a better player than prime Wade was, or that he played better than Wade in 06, just that he was a better sidekick this series than Wade ever was to Lebron. In the 2011 Finals technically Lebron was the sidekick.

And it's funny, you said Wade played out of his mind and still didn't even come close to Lebron this series or last years Finals.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
N***as really be furious about anything when it comes to Bron :mjlol:

They could have been Co-MVP's or Kyrie could of have been MVP. The guy who led every major statistical category had a case too :ohhh:

Pretty sure if the Cavs win the finals again Kyrie will be more likely to win it......which also means another "tainted" ring for LeBron :mjlol:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
LeBron had the emptiest dominating stats I've ever seen. Watching the game live, it felt like Kyrie was the one shifting momentum every time he scored. Everytime Golden State was up 2 or 3 points and about to take off, it was Kyrie who came back with a jumper or crazy ass crossover and layup. I hated that nikka :martin:

The soul crushing plays from Lebron was that run down block on Igoudala and the trash talk block on Steph. Hit a couple threes. That alley to Tristan Thompson was major too. Lebron did his thing. I just feel like Kyrie's shots came at the right time over and over.........and over :martin: whereas Lebron's came out in big bursts and then he'd disappear for long stretches.

@Gil Scott-Heroin dapping this post :rudy:

Breh stop. :snoop:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:

Kyrie played great from game 3 to game 7.

He deserves some major props but lets not get carried away here brehs. :whoa:

The only bad game Lebron had was game 4.

Kyrie was essential to this victory, but the MVP went where it was supposed to.
On another note, Bron is the only player I've ever heard of whose point/stats somehow don't count.:dahell: These haters, man...:camby:

kuts

All Star
Daps
N***as really be furious about anything when it comes to Bron :mjlol:

They could have been Co-MVP's or Kyrie could of have been MVP. The guy who led every major statistical category had a case too :ohhh:

Pretty sure if the Cavs win the finals again Kyrie will be more likely to win it......which also means another "tainted" ring for LeBron :mjlol:

The more divorced you get from the sports talking heads and general hate for LeBron, the more you realize that his story can only happen once in a lifetime. Bruh came from nothing and now runs shyt. Got the owner bowing down. Showing cats how it's done with the family life. Yeah he's not perfect, but Bron is so much bigger than the game at this point.

Daps
The more divorced you get from the sports talking heads and general hate for LeBron, the more you realize that his story can only happen once in a lifetime. Bruh came from nothing and now runs shyt. Got the owner bowing down. Showing cats how it's done with the family life. Yeah he's not perfect, but Bron is so much bigger than the game at this point.
How often does someone so hyped actually live up to the billing?:wow: