The streets say Kyrie should be the finals mvp - UPDATE: Kevin Durant and other nba players agree.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Still Waiting for someone from the coli with more credentials than kevin durant to refute something

"Bu bu bu, durant is a scorer, what does he know about steals and blocks. Of course he thinks kyrie is mvp. Durant dont know sh*t" -

Source: random clumsy coli poster who trips over the ft line

"Durant is mad that he doesnt have a finals mvp so he made that comment out of spite"

Source:- random bum off the coli who has to left his leg up to dribble in between his legs

"Durant watched the game but he obviously didnt check the stats. If he checked the stats he'd realize lebron had the most steals and blocks and he would retract his statement" -

source: random coli poster whose biggest athletic accomplishment is outscoring their grandpa on the supershot basketball game at chuck e cheese
Well, bruh, everyone is entitled to their opinion, right or wrong. I'm not going to bash people that have never wrestled at a high level for their opinions on the sport or people that have never fought at a decent level. We are all armchairs when compared to the star athletes that compete for a living. I mean damn, I don't have to wrestle in the Olympics to judge a wrestler like Cael Sanderson or any of the other greats, its just my opinion at the end of the day. We are all just arguing our opinions and our perspective on the matter.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Skip Bayless made some really great points about this on first take this morning .. I agree, if IGGY won it last year, it shoulda been KYRIE this year .. But u know the NBA wouldn't dare do that to lebron
U understand iggy really only got it cause steph didn't have a good finals right? Steph was being locked up by deli. Steph, stay or klay had a average finals last year. And iggy played better than expected.

Lebron dominated to another level. No way nobody deserved it more than him

Daps
Gil, I'm begging you, please, apply yourself to something meaningful.

Reviewing the tape of the defensive plays of mediocre defensive players who didn't get a single vote for FMVP so that you can then post the results of your review on The Coli is not the way to win at life.
:mjlol:

I went over the game and looked at more than just Kyrie's defense. I like breaking down the game. Don't worry I apply my time to a lot of things that can be deemed "meaningful"; considering I don't play any video games whatsoever (I mean how many hours do muh'fukkas spend on that shyt a week?) - I don't think watching a game again stops me from doing the other things that have purpose.

Last edited:
Daps
Warriors definitely played a big part in their own demise.

But Lebron was the better player on both ends all series long, and it wasn't even close.

Lebron was a better scorer (marginally), a better shot creator, and a better offensive rebounder on defense.

Lebron was exposed less in one-on-one matches, had a bigger impact defensively off-the-ball, and was a better defensive rebounder on defense.
Except he wasn't though breh. If you came away from the likes of G4 and came to the conclusion that LeBron was better than Irving on the offensive end - there's no reason for us to continue this discussion.

:manny:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
@NYC Rebel

I never discounted lebrons defense. I never said defense doesn't matter. I said "I didn't know being the best defensive player on your team was a prerequisite for winning finals mvp"

If you took that to mean "defense doesn't matter" then yeah, that's bad reading comprehension

Biggest thing to me this series was how bad Stephen curry got outplayed. Like I said, it was reminiscent of Hakeem vs david Robinson. If you don't like it cool, but that's how I saw it. kyrie and lebron both had historically great series.....lebron had historically great stats, kyrie destroyed a guy that was the first unanimous mvp in history, and prolly woulda been crowned as the 2nd or 3rd best pg of all time if they won the series and he played well.

if I said "draymond was the best player last night" you'd prolly argue against that too. You just arguing to argue.

This is my last reply to you on this topic. You can't discount any of this so your go to move will be to put words in my mouth.
curry hasn't been consistently scoring since the injury bro. Kyrie was playing better defense. As games went on curry just got more tired. To the point he can't even drive like he was early in the season, his high floating layups and floater where almost never going in. He never was consistent game to game this series. And klay played worse

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
U understand iggy really only got it cause steph didn't have a good finals right? Steph was being locked up by deli. Steph, stay or klay had a average finals last year. And iggy played better than expected.

Lebron dominated to another level. No way nobody deserved it more than him

Lebron was subpar until the last three games, people are quick to forget .. I do think he deserved it, but I can def see an argument for Kyrie.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Lebron was subpar until the last three games, people are quick to forget .. I do think he deserved it, but I can def see an argument for Kyrie.

:dwillhuh:

Those 3 games were elimination games dumbass. That's another reason what made this Finals performance so historical

It is similar to if Kobe did the same thing in 2008 instead of blowing a 24 point lead at home and getting blown out by 40 :mjlol:

Last edited:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Well, bruh, everyone is entitled to their opinion, right or wrong. I'm not going to bash people that have never wrestled at a high level for their opinions on the sport or people that have never fought at a decent level. We are all armchairs when compared to the star athletes that compete for a living. I mean damn, I don't have to wrestle in the Olympics to judge a wrestler like Cael Sanderson or any of the other greats, its just my opinion at the end of the day. We are all just arguing our opinions and our perspective on the matter.

Of course breh.

I never knocked anyone for saying lebron deserved mvp, im addressing the guys who are on some "its impossible for someone to think kyrie had a comparable impact to lebron" type sh*t.

These d*ck heads assume you have to have an agenda to think kyrie had an impact that was on the same level as lebron, then i post quotes from 2 players who are personal friends of lebron (durant and mike miller) and theyre saying the same thing i said.

I respect everyones opinion, but im not gonna let a guy who gets paid to do spreadsheets pretend that their opinions carry more weight than an actual nba player.

Look at the quote below.

Or people salty Curry didn't get it last year:smh:

So mike miller and durant are mad curry didnt win mvp?

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
:dwillhuh:

Those 3 games were elimination games dumbass
exactly. and kyrie was overall better than lebron in those 3 elimination games. game 5 is not even a question...that was kyrie's night. one of the greatest finals performances of all time. lebron said it himself. game 6 lebron was better. game 7 it was kyrie again. and kyrie leading the charge in those last 2 games in golden state, vs the best home team in the league....is far more impressive to me than bron going off in a blowout in cleveland. those were 2 close, nerve racking games, where kyrie continuously made huge buckets with the game hanging in the balance. the amount of clutch shots kyrie made in those 2 games in golden state was some historic shyt. anytime the cavs were on the verge of being broken, not only was kyrie the guy who kept them alive, he was the guy who made the game clinching shots. and that's enough for him to be worthy of the mvp.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Lebron and draymond are tie for defensive win shares in the play offs..
Leads offensive efficiency and leads player efficiency....

And most of those bumps came in the finals...

Let's act like lebron got gifted and award lol