The streets say Kyrie should be the finals mvp - UPDATE: Kevin Durant and other nba players agree.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Yo how the hell did OP really use those sources as KYRIE SHOULD BE THE FINALS MVP when all those sources clearly state that both should've won MVP :russ:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Bron did alot of shyt that apparently still runs off the grid

being the point guard which allowed Kyrie to basically be a shooting guard and not worry about facilitating helped Kyrie alot mentally. As the series progressed, it seems to be that he realized this and just played within himself, not making a concerted effort to get his teammates involved, which also eliminated the turnovers.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I feel like we shouldn't even have to point out the defensive end as the biggest thing.

BRON SCORED MORE THAN KYRIE THE WHOLE SERIES.

Nikkas talking like Kyrie put up more points or somthing

And I got love for Kyrie but some of yall need to stop man.

Lebron lead both teams (all players) in rebounds, assist, blocks, steals, and POINTS

Something that no other player (Not MJ, Not Kobe) has ever accomplished in both in basketball or in any other sport in a matter or single handed dominance

But Kyrie should be MVP?

And fukk niccas thats gonna be like "bu bu bu but stat padding" so we gonna act like those key rebounds and blocks and steals, and assist werent critical plays that helped lead this team to a championship?

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I don't think people understand what momentum means.

I remember in Game 4 Lebron didn't go off until the 4th quarter. Mostly, garbage points. Well, Kyrie kept them on pace with Golden State the other three quarters until Bron decided to play. Well, no Kyrie out there, and the game gets busted wide open alot faster than it did.

If you broke down the scoring by each quarter in each game you would see it. It was him answering back over and over, his shots going in when other people's shots weren't falling. Lebron got his whenever Cleveland went on a run and everything started clicking.

Daps
Lebron led all players in every major statistical category for the series.... He was also the first or second best player in the series overall at all times. I have no idea how anyone advocate for a "shared MVP". It's continues to amaze me how much disrespect someone as good Lebron gets.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I don't think people understand what momentum means.

I remember in Game 4 Lebron didn't go off until the 4th quarter. Mostly, garbage points. Well, Kyrie kept them on pace with Golden State the other three quarters until Bron decided to play. Well, no Kyrie out there, and the game gets busted wide open alot faster than it did.

If you broke down the scoring by each quarter in each game you would see it. It was him answering back over and over, his shots going in when other people's shots weren't falling. Lebron got his whenever Cleveland went on a run and everything started clicking.
We underhand what it means. We also understand that you want to think you're teaching heads something when Bron's play on both sides of the ball was the engine that kept that team running and allowed Kyrie to play in his element of being a scorer

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Lebron lead both teams (all players) in rebounds, assist, blocks, steals, and POINTS
we need to stop looking at just stats. nobody here can say lebron's game 4 was anything short of terrible. period. it was horrendous. he was passive as fukk and pretty much left kyrie to fend for himself out there....then you look at the stat sheet and bron had 25 pts, 13 rebs, 9 asts, 3 blks, and 2 stls. that's when you realize it's never as simple as just looking at the boxscore....watch the game....look at the impact he had. from stats alone, lebron had a remarkable performance. but from actually WATCHING the game, you know that shyt is a lie. when dudes like zach randolph, kevin love, and hassan put up crazy numbers people say they're empty....but when we suggest the same about lebron his stans go crazy. be consistent.

this isn't to say lebron's numbers are always empty....but in this series, there were some games where his stats were definitely misleading. and game 4 is the perfect example. lebron will ALWAYS have greatest statlines....it doesn't necessarily mean he had the greatest impact though. and in this series, kyrie's IMPACT was just as great as lebron's, if not greater. he should have got the co-mvp at the very least. I don't see how anybody can honestly say kyrie wasn't the best player in games 5 & 7. it's just not possible.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
we need to stop looking at just stats. nobody here can say lebron's game 4 was anything short of terrible. period. it was horrendous. he was passive as fukk and pretty much left kyrie to fend for himself out there....then you look at the stat sheet and bron had 25 pts, 13 rebs, 9 asts, 3 blks, and 2 stls. that's when you realize it's never as simple as just looking at the boxscore....watch the game....look at the impact he had. from stats alone, lebron had a remarkable performance. but from actually WATCHING the game, you know that shyt is a lie. when dudes like zach randolph, kevin love, and hassan put up crazy numbers people say they're empty....but when we suggest the same about lebron his stans go crazy. be consistent. this isn't to say lebron's numbers are always empty....but in this series, there were some games where his stats were definitely misleading. and game 4 is the perfect example. lebron will ALWAYS have greatest statlines....it doesn't necessarily mean he had the greatest impact though. and in this series, kyrie's IMPACT was just as great as lebron's, if not greater. he should have got the co-mvp at the very least. I don't see how anybody can honestly say kyrie wasn't the best player in games 5 & 7. it's just not possible.
Nah. It wasn't. Lots of verbiage here. If anything, good defense isn't something found in the box score. Something you know Bron brought over Kyrie

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
we need to stop looking at just stats. nobody here can say lebron's game 4 was anything short of terrible. period. it was horrendous. he was passive as fukk and pretty much left kyrie to fend for himself out there....then you look at the stat sheet and bron had 25 pts, 13 rebs, 9 asts, 3 blks, and 2 stls. that's when you realize it's never as simple as just looking at the boxscore....watch the game....look at the impact he had. from stats alone, lebron had a remarkable performance. but from actually WATCHING the game, you know that shyt is a lie. when dudes like zach randolph, kevin love, and hassan put up crazy numbers people say they're empty....but when we suggest the same about lebron his stans go crazy. be consistent.

this isn't to say lebron's numbers are always empty....but in this series, there were some games where his stats were definitely misleading. and game 4 is the perfect example. lebron will ALWAYS have greatest statlines....it doesn't necessarily mean he had the greatest impact though. and in this series, kyrie's IMPACT was just as great as lebron's, if not greater. he should have got the co-mvp at the very least. I don't see how anybody can honestly say kyrie wasn't the best player in games 5 & 7. it's just not possible.

Breh

How can you say lebrons game 4 wasnt incredible when he filled up the stat sheet and led both teams in steals and blocks?

Bron was the best player in game 4

You sitting here analyzing the game, breaking down tape and giving thoughtful responses....man fukk all that

Look at the box score and tell me who filled up the stat sheet the most.

How could kyrie be the best player in games 5 and 7 when he didnt get as many steals or blocks as lebron?

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
We underhand what it means. We also understand that you want to think you're teaching heads something when Bron's play on both sides of the ball was the engine that kept that team running and allowed Kyrie to play in his element of being a scorer

You obviously don't. Kyrie hitting shots everytime Golden State started to gain a lead is highly irritating to the other side. They would've took off on Cleveland many times because Lebron wasn't answering back consistently, especially when Cleveland's offense stalled. His play on both sides of the ball wouldn't have mattered much if Golden State was up 30. By the time he would've tried to get his in, the game would be over already.

Daps
LeBron's defense was wildly inconsistent (particularly in the first half of the Finals) - not to mention Kyrie was one of the most active players on defense when chasing around Curry and other perimeter players - contributing to their subpar production (1.2 miles on defense per game - second best per minute activity behind J.R. in the series) - it wasn't like Kyrie was resting on defense or taking regular possessions off.

LeBron's play didn't allow Kyrie to play in his element as a scorer - that was all Kyrie. LeBron actually benefited from Kyrie's play more than the other way around.

birdgang91

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philly to Seatown
I understand why Bron got MVO being Clevland's 1st title and him leading statistically over everyone. I do think Kyrie seemed like he had more clutch moments than Bron though but he was absent for games 1&2. I'm a fan of youngin and think that this was his coming out party but he need to be more consistent. If Cavs go back( which if Bron stays is likely), they'll be more willing to give Kyrie the MVP if he does a similar performance.