THE STEP-BACK BY JAMES HARDEN IS A TRAVEL

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
i just assume the nba doesn't call traveling or carrying anymore...

which might be a good thing...cause if they called both virtually every nba possession would end in a turnover...

No. A travel is a travel and a carry is a carry.

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
after hes tapped his right foot, hes already gathered the ball and has both feet on the ground so he cant legally take 2 more steps at that point. it would be no different than not having a dribble then taking two steps before shooting a jumper. i think its definitely a travel.

i agree, but we get to see it slowed down, unlike refs...

...do i think he travels every time he does the move? no....but he does travel sometimes when he does this move....

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Hey @Sccit, the NBA 2 minute report doesn't even mention this play. Tell us why :mjgrin:

I ALREADY MENTIONED THAT DUMBASS

EVERY1 KNOWS THE NBA LETS TRAVELS GO .. THATS WHY THE ENTIRE WORLD OUTSIDE OF A FEW WEIRDOS WHO DONT UNDERSTAND THE SPORT MAKE FUN OF IT

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Ironically, Sccit means "angry autistic balding wigger" in Hebrew

:jjjjj:

U MEAN PUSY UNIVERSALLY

BTW DO U REALIZE U THE ONLY GUY WHO COMES INTO SPORTS THREADS TO TALK ABOUT THEIR FEELINGS ON OTHER MEN? AT LEAST THESE OTHER IDIOTS ARE DISCUSSIN THE TOPIC AT HAND. UR GROUPIEISM IS JUS NEX LEVEL NUTRIDING, SHIITS DISGUSTING.

surgical gloves

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The left
[QUOTE="l
...do i think he travels every time he does the move? no....but he does travel sometimes when he does this move....[/QUOTE]pretty much.
The gifs posted comparing the kobe and harden stepbacks are VERY different