THE STEP-BACK BY JAMES HARDEN IS A TRAVEL

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
not getting in yall shyt, but there is a difference between the 2...look at harden's right foot when he steps forward...it actually touches the ground before he steps back, unlike kobe's left foot, which doesnt....

GOOD SHIIT, I DIDNT EVEN NOTICE THAT

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
true, they did, just said chauncey cause he was the first that came to mind.....how is it not a serious offense though?...
I mean it's not a serious offense because everybody does it. The playing field therefore is level lol.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
.......................You still don't know what a gather step is :dead:

U STILL THINK JUMPING BACKWARDS TO CREATE SPACE IS GATHERING YOURSELF

full

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
So when you made the thread titled "the step-back by James Harden is a travel", you were referring to one singular step back he took last year?

NOPE .. BECAUSE A MAJORITY OF HIS STEP-BACKS ARE LIKE THAT, AND I WAS REFERRING TO THE STEP-BACK HE MISSED IN LAST NIGHTS GAME. PAY ATTENTION.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
STEPPING backwards is counted as a gather.

Any reason why Manu never got called for it in international play with Non-NBA refs? :mjgrin: Manu's step back was even slower and more drawn out than Hardens.

SO HE'S GATHERING HIMSELF?

U EITHER DONT SPEAK ENGLISH OR ARE TROLLIN AT THIS POINT.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dribble is still live at that point, ball is on the ground.

i dont know about...he was gathering when he his right foot touched the first time....it happens quickly, but it happens....but, we get the benefit of seeing this slowed down, looped over and over again, unlike refs, so i can see how they missed it....

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people are ruining the world with these exceptions though just like they ruined rap

"just let them have fun"
"its not that bad hater"

:russ:

next thing you know people are palming the ball, hop stepping then step backing into a crab dribble
and its supposed to be fun and games

might as well just change the rules to 3 steps and take that L instead of making the game ugly and twisting the rules because you have lack of talent

I agree 100%

This one thing I like about college over the pros.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
this might be the worst thread of the year

and i hate harden and agree he gets away with bullshyt, but op really has no idea what he's talking about :dead:

ANOTHER ONE WHO THINKS JUMPING BACKWARDS IS THE SAME AS GATHERING YOURSELF

NO WONDER THE BASKETBALL OPINIONS ON THIS FORUM ARE GENERALLY RETARDED.. YALL DONT EVEN KNOW THE GAME.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I mean it's not a serious offense because everybody does it. The playing field therefore is level lol.

Everybody does not do the bullshyt Harden does. A lot of players have proper footwork and technique. Even Clude Frazier was commenting on how much Harden travels and doesn't get called. :mjlol:

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont know about...he was gathering when he his right foot touched the first time....it happens quickly, but it happens....but, we get the benefit of seeing this slowed down, looped over and over again, unlike refs, so i can see how they missed it....
after hes tapped his right foot, hes already gathered the ball and has both feet on the ground so he cant legally take 2 more steps at that point. it would be no different than not having a dribble then taking two steps before shooting a jumper. i think its definitely a travel.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Everybody does not do the bullshyt Harden does. A lot of players have proper footwork and technique. Even Clude Frazier was commenting on how much Harden travels and doesn't get called. :mjlol:

IM GLAD WE STILL GOT POSTERS HERE WHO UNDERSTAND THE GAME .. PAUL PIERCE ACTUALLY HAD IMPECCABLE FOOTWORK. NOT MY FAVORITE PLAYER, BUT U GOTA PAY RESPECT WHERE ITS DUE