THE STEP-BACK BY JAMES HARDEN IS A TRAVEL

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This thread is embarrassing, some of ya'll really have never played a game of basketball in your lives :francis:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
U TRY SO HARD

AS I SAID WIT THE STEPH VIDEO U POSTED, THE KOBE GIF IS DIFFERENT, BECAUSE HE'S MID-DRIBBLE AS HE'S TAKING THAT FIRST STEP BACK

THE LEBRON VIDEO U POSTED IS OK BECAUSE HE LANDS ON BOTH FEET. IMAGINE IF HE HOPPED OFF ONE FOOT AND THEN TOOK TWO MORE STEPS THAT IS WHAT HARDEN DOES

It's the exact same move Harden does :dead:

So Kobe's is fine, even though it's gather + 1-2, but Harden's isn't because it's gather + 1-2.

You caught in a box right now

PS. First Clip is Tmac doing a step back into a pivot......which is what @Bilz asked you :mjgrin:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
THE FIRST HOP BACK IS A STEP .. ITS EXACTLY THE SAME THING AS THE FIRST STEP OF A EUROSTEP.

U CAN HOP OFF ONE FOOT AND HOP OFF ANOTHER AS UR GOIN UP... BUT AFTER UR SECOND HOP, U CANOT LAND WITH THE BALL OR ESTABLISH ANOTHER STEP

GRADE SCHOOL SHIIT

Yes the step or "hop" as you're calling it is a step. The next step is also a step. That's two steps.

You don't like the size of his step, I get it. You want to apply the Allen Iverson hop step rules because the intent is the same but since that specifically prohibits hopping of one foot and then landing again on that foot, the wording doesn't capture it.

Face it, he's jewing the system :mjgrin:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
It's the exact same move Harden does :dead:

So Kobe's is fine, even though it's gather + 1-2, but Harden's isn't because it's gather + 1-2.

You caught in a box right now

PS. First Clip is Tmac doing a step back into a pivot......which is what @Bilz asked you :mjgrin:

NOPE .. IN THE VIDEOS I POSTED, HARDEN IS NOT IN THE MIDST OF HIS DRIBBLE WHEN HE JUMPS BACK ALA KOBE AND STEPH

TMAC WAS ALSO MID DRIBBLE IN THAT CLIP U JUS POSTED

ITS NOT THE SAME .. LOOK AT THE OP VIDEO. HARDEN ALREADY HAS THE DRIBBLE COMPLETELY PICKED UP WHEN HE TAKES THAT FIRST STEP BACK=NOT LEGAL

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Yes the step or "hop" as you're calling it is a step. The next step is also a step. That's two steps.

You don't like the size of his step, I get it. You want to apply the Allen Iverson hop step rules because the intent is the same but since that specifically prohibits hopping of one foot and then landing again on that foot, the wording doesn't capture it.

Face it, he's jewing the system :mjgrin:

LIKE I SAID, THE EUROSTEP IS FINE.. ITS ONLY 2 STEPS

THE STEP-BACK IS A STEP BACKWARDS FOLLOWED BY TWO MORE STEPS = 3 STEPS

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
NOPE .. IN THE VIDEOS I POSTED, HARDEN IS NOT IN THE MIDST OF HIS DRIBBLE WHEN HE JUMPS BACK ALA KOBE AND STEPH

TMAC WAS ALSO MID DRIBBLE IN THAT CLIP U JUS POSTED

ITS NOT THE SAME .. LOOK AT THE OP VIDEO. HARDEN ALREADY HAS THE DRIBBLE COMPLETELY PICKED UP WHEN HE TAKES THAT FIRST STEP BACK=NOT LEGAL

That...is....called....the....gather.....step.....:merchant:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
That...is....called....the....gather.....step.....:merchant:

NO

ITS

NOT

U POSTED A VIDEO OF LEBRON DOIN A HOP-STOP N ITS THE SAME THING, ONLY GOIN FORWARD INSTEAD OF BACK

U UNINTENTIONALLY SHIITED ON YASELF BY DOIN THAT

ASK YOURSELF, IS HE USING THE STEP TO GATHER HIMSELF OR IS HE USIN THE STEP TO JUMP BACK IN ORDER TO CREATE SPACE? .. THIS IS BEYOND BASKETBALL RULES, ITS BASIC ENGLISH

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
NO

ITS

NOT

U POSTED A VIDEO OF LEBRON DOIN A HOP-STOP N ITS THE SAME THING, ONLY GOIN FORWARD INSTEAD OF BACK

U UNINTENTIONALLY SHIITED ON YASELF BY DOIN THAT

ASK YOURSELF, IS HE USING THE STEP TO GATHER HIMSELF OR IS HE USIN THE STEP TO JUMP BACK IN ORDER TO CREATE SPACE? .. THIS IS BEYOND BASKETBALL RULES, ITS BASIC ENGLISH

:dead:

I cannot believe anyone on here is really as stupid as you are, I seriously cant.

The LeBron video is a hop step, period.

A gather step is what Kobe does in the GIF, he is pushing back and gathering the ball, if we used your simple reasoning that would be three steps & a travel. But the NBA allows for a gather because they realize that timing & picking up the ball in 2 steps without a gather is virtually impossible. And your point about Euro-steps is stupid as well, they always involve a gather which is why people as dumb as yourself always think they're travels.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
KG used to change his pivot foot when he would do that little turn around jumper of his

Refs never called that shyt lol

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yea, it is...he also carries most the time he dribbles, so did chauncey billups....but if they aint gonna call it, the players gonna do it....
So did Steve Nash, so does Stephen Curry, so did Allen Iverson, so did Stephon Marbury...

The carry isn't even a serious offense.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
KG used to change his pivot foot when he would do that little turn around jumper of his

Refs never called that shyt lol

I know exactly what you're talking about and that wasn't a travel :ld:

He'd go into a spin move and pick up the ball with his back to the rim and both feet set, with a live dribble his pivot isn't established at that point which is why he could go either direction. McHale taught him that move........

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
I know exactly what you're talking about and that wasn't a travel :ld:

He'd go into a spin move and pick up the ball with his back to the rim and both feet set, with a live dribble his pivot isn't established at that point which is why he could go either direction. McHale taught him that move........
U right but I used to hate that shyt!!!! Lol

As a defender it would be impossible to know which way he was gonna turn