The State vs 606OnIt - you on trial breh :whew:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
- it boggles my mind how nikkas can't take the initiative to fill out an application to improve their quality of life but they can take the initiative to compile evidence of what another man (whom they've never met) decides to put his dikk in :mindblown:

If these nikkas cared about making money as much as they cared about the lives of strangers on internet forums they would be billionaires. Same token I never got how a guy could write off an entire race of women.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I haven't really paid attention to 606's post to comment on the other stuff, but he has no room to talk about black women being fat with that picture. He says that he lost weight and congrats if that is the case, but he is no different than those "diabetic looking black women."

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
^SWP is short for SargeWP. He is this Philly med-student who started talking about his gripes w/ Black-American women on YouTube back in lik 2007.....he's faceless and goes in about the Black community at least 2-3 times a week. :russ:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
But in the reality this is where he lays his head :huhldup:
8-22-lop3.jpg

Ole forever alone ass nikka :pacspit:

Wow. That must be the pawg cave :youngsabo: I see you 606 :lawd:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
^SWP is short for SargeWP. He is this Philly med-student who started talking about his gripes w/ Black-American women on YouTube back in lik 2007.....he's faceless and goes in about the Black community at least 2-3 times a week. :russ:

So 606 why don't you tell us how black women be looking at you again breh?
rShbo.png

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

I used to listen to SWP's rants back in the day and he made some good points at times, but the more I listened the more he seemed like a bitter lame mad at black women for not wanting his ass. One day he'll completely shyt on black women for all sort of reasons and prop up white girls, but then he'll catch feelings whenever a black woman dates a white dude. I doubt SWP is really in med-school, what med-school student has time to put up hundreds of youtube videos bashing black women and black people?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I used to listen to SWP's rants back in the day and he made some good points at times, but the more I listened the more he seemed like a bitter lame mad at black women for not wanting his ass. One day he'll completely shyt on black women for all sort of reasons and prop up white girls, but then he'll catch feelings whenever a black woman dates a white dude. I doubt SWP is really in med-school, what med-school student has time to put up hundreds of youtube videos bashing black women and black people?

That nikka supposedly been in med school for like 5 years, and not one step closer to getting his degree. I remember hearing that nikka get mad because his parents wouldnt give him a g to invest in some company. How the fukk you 39 years old mad at moms for not giving you bread. Old put your name on the orange juice ass nikka

You let that dust head convince you the reason you can't get a bytch is because black women is all fukked :wtf:

nikka desperately searching for a father figure :huhldup:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Never take what Sarge says to heart. He makes good points but dude has been repeating himself for the past 3 years.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's nothing here that leads me to believe he can't pull a white girl. These hoes are not unattainable. Some a yall act as if pulling women is some other worldly shyt that only a select few men can do.