Last edited by a moderator:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Threads like this are why Im a forum nice guy

606 is still one of the brehs though

thanks, breh....I don't have an "e-career" as BDizzle alluded to. Just like the Nigerian, I'll stand and FACE THE MUSIC when called out on a :flabbynsick: 2009 pic. :manny:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Damn y'all tryin to run 606 outta here like the Nigerian. Not a good look for the chi :snoop:

Them nikkas is NOT from Chicago. This thread doesn't surprise me at all. His c00nery was rampant throughout the Chicago discussion thread and hes a fan of Tariq Nasheed. Thats all I need to know

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Them nikkas is NOT from Chicago. This thread doesn't surprise me at all. His c00nery was rampant throughout the Chicago discussion thread and hes a fan of Tariq Nasheed. Thats all I need to know

okay, first I'm not "Black"....even tho I've got a Pan-Africanist documentary link in my sig (and give insight only a Black male would i.d.)....

Now, I'm not from Chi? Out of all the cats I should click Ignore for, it's your stupid ass post that irks me the most b/c of its sheer stupidity. :snoop:

fukk off, idiot.....Go clip your nails. Have you noticed I haven't "e-ran" from any of my statements? :pacspit: @ ur face.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
- I don't know, I mean i always thought he was a cool cat, never saw his pic but i'm not into evaluating another man's physical features and i don't have time to comb thru a man's post history, i'm basically just goin off the fact that we've dapped alot of the same pics in the asses you'd eat thread :yeshrug:

- it boggles my mind how nikkas can't take the initiative to fill out an application to improve their quality of life but they can take the initiative to compile evidence of what another man (whom they've never met) decides to put his dikk in :mindblown:
QFT

*maximizes screen for HBO*
:rudy: Later, niccas....

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
There's nothing here that leads me to believe he can't pull a white girl. These hoes are not unattainable. Some a yall act as if pulling women is some other worldly shyt that only a select few men can do.

maybe canada is different

if football players are messing with average white chicks, why would a weird looking out of shape black man have a "pawg"?

i very rarely see black dudes with above average white women

thanks, breh....I don't have an "e-career" as BDizzle alluded to. Just like the Nigerian, I'll stand and FACE THE MUSIC when called out on a :flabbynsick: 2009 pic. :manny:

no diss but a lot of your frustrations are your own fault. if you spent more time in the gym/dieting you wouldn't have all these negative opinions of black women