The State vs 606OnIt - you on trial breh :whew:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Some Naija's keep taking "L's.

Some of yall are now common folk.

I thought yall where from the school of thought, were yall parents, wanted yall to be doctors, lawyers, architects, etc and yall went out and got those good jobs.

yall have the mind to do different, and now that pay gotta grow up too

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
@606onit

Not even trying to clown right now.

All I want for you to do is get better living conditions. Even though I find your hatred for black women disgusting, I don't like to see brothas living like that.

PM man if you need some help, encouragement, etc.

:myman:
:dead: Okay, homaaay. :lolbron:

maybe canada is different

if football players are messing with average white chicks, why would a weird looking out of shape black man have a "pawg"?

i very rarely see black dudes with above average white women

*minimizes mini-series*
:rudy:
U have to leave the computer desk to see that, Orca

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
:beli:

you're calling me fat like theres not a picture of you on page one where i can see your titties through your shirt
:manny:
g, they're barely "teats" :beli:

I'm just saying.
I'm much more healthy now, fam...trust. Getting female attention isn't really an issue (as it was when the :hamster: was still crushing the buildings). :to:

I'm just saying, in reference to ur comment, I see (NOT ME, :beli: - the 'attacks' r played now) TALL (the operative word :ohhh:) Black males with hot Pawgs, latinas, (and about 50% of the time) sistas :usure: ALL THE TIME. I cannot co-sign that statement you made.

:yawn:
:re-maximizes HD-stream* :rudy:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:manny:
g, they're barely "teats" :beli:

I'm just saying.
I'm much more healthy now, fam...trust. Getting female attention isn't really an issue (as it was when the :hamster: was still crushing the buildings). :to:

I'm just saying, in reference to ur comment, I see (NOT ME, :beli: - the 'attacks' r played now) TALL (the operative word :ohhh:) Black males with hot Pawgs, latinas, (and about 50% of the time) sistas :usure: ALL THE TIME. I cannot co-sign that statement you made.

:yawn:
:re-maximizes HD-stream* :rudy:

Can you post some pics of these "bad" white women?

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Can you post some pics of these "bad" white women?

JBO is thataway....==>
:usure:

I've already done enough involuntary sharing.....I've been slipping on my :troll:/:obama: game. I let some thing leak over to you zombies, but in the end, if Keep fit and healthy (in many ways) IRL I win anyways. :manny: :yes:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
JudgeJudy-animation.gif

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Like I've said a million times, the nikkas who always complain about black women are the ones NO WOMAN WANTS :russ:

This nikka living in an alternate universe where a broke, ugly nikka with 89% body fat living in an efficiency with bad credit and fukked up teeth can pull white dimes.

In his mind he's living like this :jawalrus:
155558_0_4-6661-contemporary-bedroom.jpg

But in the reality this is where he lays his head :huhldup:
8-22-lop3.jpg

Ole forever alone ass nikka :pacspit:

is that 2nd pic real or :duck:??

:mindblown: