The State vs 606OnIt - you on trial breh :whew:

Pammy91

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Never you mind....
Like I've said a million times, the nikkas who always complain about black women are the ones NO WOMAN WANTS :russ:

This nikka living in an alternate universe where a broke, ugly nikka with 89% body fat living in an efficiency with bad credit and fukked up teeth can pull white dimes.

In his mind he's living like this :jawalrus:
155558_0_4-6661-contemporary-bedroom.jpg

But in the reality this is where he lays his head :huhldup:
8-22-lop3.jpg

Ole forever alone ass nikka :pacspit:

tumblr_m4ta4pNXAu1qjs07n.gif

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
606 why do you like white chicks so much. Why not consider content of character

He think them broads want him that's why. Like I said, dude is running for Mayor of Duckberg. He's still plugged into the Matrix, he really think he's that nikka, peep dudes threads on here

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room...ynsick-female-co-workers-have-them-stare.html

at you, or give the scowl? :manny:
Now, when I say :flabbynsick:, that does not 100% of the time mean that you're a pig (see: 'flab') but it could mean a HOST of other things:
  • Unhealthy
  • weave/perm wearer
  • liabilities (read. 'kids')
  • Poor attitude
  • a big-mouth
.....the list goes on.

But if you're a handsome, young, lad in the office and you're on straight -mode when it comes to these vagrants, and show NO EMOTION, NO CONNECTION, then you're automatically put into a bag.....

I know I'm not the only one. Keeping to yourself as a clear-skinned, 6'0 tall, muscularly-built black-American man these days. :sadcam:

In his mind, he's a young, handsome, tall, clear skinned, muscular black man making big paper working in corporate America :snoop:

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room...ng-you-asking-you-quit-ride.html#.UDfossGPVOg

.....on their bus?

As an 84 baby :old: this rat race has me like :larry: “This cant be life.” I tend to find myself daydreaming about a Wiz or Big Sean or Flock somehow meeting me and I kick some game to them like, “Mannn, I’m just trying to MAKE IT!” sh1t. From there, they ask me to quit and go on tour with em. From there, I’d start :smoker:, getting on skeezers, messing with the light/camera ppl and develop a new trade. Sh1t sounds sohh ill. I know I’m not the only one. If I met MMG and they wanted me to gain respect in their crew, I wouldn’t go at WALE (as a 6’0 guy :win:)….I’d go @ ROSS bar-for-bar to try and show what I’m made out of…..Sh1t would be epic. :youngsabo:

*takes lunch*

Who day dreams about kicking game to Wiz, and Wiz inviting him back to the tour bus with him so he can quit his job, and be a full time groupie :scusthov:

What part of the game is that breh :mjpls: