The State vs 606OnIt - you on trial breh :whew:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because the smell of bologna is an aphrodisiac.

He think them broads want him that's why. Like I said, dude is running for Mayor of Duckberg. He's still plugged into the Matrix, he really think he's that nikka, peep dudes threads on here

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room...ynsick-female-co-workers-have-them-stare.html

In his mind, he's a young, handsome, tall, clear skinned, muscular black man making big paper working in corporate America :snoop:

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room...ng-you-asking-you-quit-ride.html#.UDfossGPVOg

Who day dreams about kicking game to Wiz, and Wiz inviting him back to the tour bus with him so he can quit his job, and be a full time groupie :scusthov:

What part of the game is that breh :mjpls:

Good call. It's sad but what can you do really. He should change and broaden his horizons.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
coldblooded.

This is why it pays to be transparent on and offline.

illusions of grandeur :snoop:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ufdup: You've been formally brought up on charges of excessive c00ning. I'd like to admit into evidence the following from :hamster:

EXHIBIT A)
ProjectCOVO.com Global Forum - View Single Post - Being a handsome BM & going to a bar full of WW Appreciation Thread!!!!

nikka who you lying to? Ain't nobody giving they number to you breh, this nikka look like the retarded uncle that they keep in the back room because he keeps molesting the young boys in the family (shout out to Pillowysoft83 :shaq:)

CeCfk.jpg

You the definition of :flabbynsick:
And don't even front like it's not you. I got the cached page to your migente site your dusty ass nikka.

Exhibit B)

ProjectCOVO.com Global Forum - View Single Post - 2012 - Is there anyone still available to blame for Blk women self-image w/ hair?

Naw breh, you sitdown. Matter fact stand up and go run your ass to the gym. This nikka lifting up his shirt like he got abs. This nikka is about 67% body fat and look like he smell like old dikk cheese.

Exhibit C)

Sistas & Customer Service/Phone Center jobs - ProjectCOVO.com Global Forum

Working as a janitor for for a Fortune 350 company don't make you special breh. How you making guap, but buying old ass iPhones off Craigslist? You couldn't even cop a new one breh? They only $199 :mindblown:

Ain't nobody thanking bout them.....................word? Nah breh, they ain't thankin bout you.

Every thread you make it's about how BW need to get it together and that's why you "jumped the fence." They ain't staring at you cause they're mad, they're staring at you like "Damn, someone shoulda put this dude behind bars before he molests another little boy."

And you want you want us to believe an overweight, retarded, broke ass nikka with bad credit and fukked up teeth living in a studio is supposedly pulling PAWG dimes?

Who hurt you breh? Were you abused as a child, scared to smile, they called you ugly? And let this be a lesson to the rest of you c00ns. You've been put on notice, don't let make me expose you to them folks that don't know you.

* throws star*

*drops smoke bomb*

*vanishes in disgust*

:huhldup::huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Good call. It's sad but what can you do really. He should change and broaden his horizons.

That nikka need to stop believing SWPs ducktales. He really got a lot of these loser outcast nikkas believing their the shyt, even when white bytches don't want them.

I said it in other threads, they see a black man on TV with a skinny white broad (or they hear a old dusty nikka on the Internet talk about how much easier white women are) and superimpose themselves on him and pretend its their life.

When in reality he's built like sponge bob and living on ramen noodles and sugar water :heh:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
- I don't know, I mean i always thought he was a cool cat, never saw his pic but i'm not into evaluating another man's physical features and i don't have time to comb thru a man's post history, i'm basically just goin off the fact that we've dapped alot of the same pics in the asses you'd eat thread :yeshrug:

- it boggles my mind how nikkas can't take the initiative to fill out an application to improve their quality of life but they can take the initiative to compile evidence of what another man (whom they've never met) decides to put his dikk in :mindblown:

Black men with long hair always sell out first, BTW.
negged :shaq2:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Bdizzle a hoe ass nicca fa real. :russ:
I hope you're at least earning money while posting paragraphs and logging back onto :hamster: to get old posts. :manny:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Bdizzle a hoe ass nicca fa real. :russ:
I hope you're at least earning money while posting paragraphs and logging back onto :hamster: to get old posts. :manny:

:umad:

nikka you heart skip a beat Everytime Sallie Mae call. SWP really made you believe his bullshyt huh :russ:

Stop listening to 37 year old dust heads on the Internet who still live in his moms crib.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I love how a grown ass man can do nothing but sit up on the Internet everyday and whine and cry and complain about this whole race of women and no one says anything....

But when this same guy is "exposed" by stuff he's posted himself, everyone else is the one with the problems. :dead:

Y'all some real homosexuals. :shaq2:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
^^ :what: at the "collective speech" You are you. Dizzle is dizzle. :wtf: is "US"

:snoop: Niccas, it's almost 5pm.....Go home. :zzz:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
- I don't know, I mean i always thought he was a cool cat, never saw his pic but i'm not into evaluating another man's physical features and i don't have time to comb thru a man's post history, i'm basically just goin off the fact that we've dapped alot of the same pics in the asses you'd eat thread :yeshrug:

- it boggles my mind how nikkas can't take the initiative to fill out an application to improve their quality of life but they can take the initiative to compile evidence of what another man (whom they've never met) decides to put his dikk in :mindblown:

negged :shaq2:
You have a tat on your inner lip...:manny: