The Sopranos Series - Re-Watch (Spoilers!!!)

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Rewatching the series on HBO3 and in Calling All Cars...Melfi flat out asks Tony if he doesn't want to change and he says "No...I guess not."

She shoulda ended therapy with him a long time ago and rewatching she really pushes the therapy forward to feed her own entertainment from it and being able to say "she fixed Tony Soprano".
Na fukk that. Its not her job to change him. That whole point was bs to me. Its for tonys benefit not hers.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh we have to go the Harbormaster is waiting for us

:deadrose:

Carm would be hilariously condescending with her status signaling remarks

it also builds up Chris' relapse, he was all wired, either from being triggered by Tony or from already getting high. it worked. Wonder why it was cut. The beginning of Kennedy And Heidi was always too abrupt.

and Tony:

who the fukk are those people

LOL

Tony triggered him and he went and got high right? Damn that’s sad. Chris wanted to change, but Tony consciously or subconsciously kept undermining his attempts at sobriety.

Chris was having a good ole time holding court with with his guests till his ogre of an uncle showed up and ruined everything with his presence.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Look you simple minded nitwit, the Roc was under no obligation to kiss the ass of a racist scumbag like Tony. He was professional and courteous throughout the exchange. He was met with hostility by Tony and Carmella because how dare a black cop stop a white upper middle class couple. “He should be out arresting drug dealers”. It has also been pointed out to you several times by multiple posters that Tony was harboring racial angst because his daughter was fukking Noah. He couldn’t take out his anger on Meadow and Noah, so he took it out on a honest working man he couldn’t buy or intimidate.

If you side with Tony after all that, you are either really obtuse or not black.
He literally started off the interaction with negative energy. Tony was the one being courteous until he was told to turn his engine off. If you can’t see that then its clear who the nitwit is.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Watching the Boca episode :dead:
That pillow talk... "They think that if you suck p*ssy you'll suck anything" :damn:
How tf does eating p*ssy make you a faq? that Lady was right

Im sure uncle June would've let the shrink and the meetings behind his back slide.
He was happy with the title just in name :yeshrug:

But Tony talking shyt about him eating p*ssy.... that was the last straw
i thought you were a baccala man uncle June

2f98884b-88ce-4497-92ef-222027327096_text.gif

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
He literally started off the interaction with negative energy. Tony was the one being courteous until he was told to turn his engine off. If you can’t see that then it’s clear who the nitwit is.
Mannn, if Chase read this shyt.:mjlol:

I’m sure the “Tony Soprano did NOTHING wrong” defense team during its HBO run was just as loud as it was for Walter White.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching the Boca episode :dead:
That pillow talk... "They think that if you suck p*ssy you'll suck anything" :damn:
How tf does eating p*ssy make you a faq? that Lady was right

Im sure uncle June would've let the shrink and the meetings behind his back slide.
He was happy with the title just in name :yeshrug:

But Tony talking shyt about him eating p*ssy.... that was the last straw
i thought you were a baccala man uncle June

2f98884b-88ce-4497-92ef-222027327096_text.gif

Psychiatry and cunnilingus brought us here.

Silkk

Daps
Mannn, if Chase read this shyt.:mjlol:

I’m sure the “Tony Soprano did NOTHING wrong” defense team during its HBO run was just as loud as it was for Walter White.
Tony did a LOT of shyt wrong. That wasn’t one of those times.

Silkk

Daps
Mans gets fired from his job and working in a garden center all because some dude with a fragile ego in one moment felt powerless by getting pulled over for a speeding ticket.

We must’ve watched two different shows. :unimpressed:
You never been harassed by a cop huh

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
That sequence is masterful, for all it's themes, but the reliability and human nature it showed, for both.

Tony was angry about the counseling and Carmella, in the moment. Also, sure the Noah thing. But, in the moment, it's the marriage counseling he just walked out of.

We all do this. Catch me on a day where I am feeling good, relatively speaking, and I am courteous, polite, gracious. But, if I am already irritated, I could easily snap for some small or perceived offense, some nerdy guy at a taco stand the other day said "Hey I think he's in line", and I kind of snapped "What, you think I'm going to cut him? If he's in line, he will get his spot", but the way I said it was pretty much like don't fukking talk to me. I said cut with a really condescending tone lol --it was actually kind of funny, BUT

Tony did that with the cop, and when he retaliated against him. Then he felt bad/guilty because part of him KNEW he was just tripping. just like I did. Yeah, you can justify it, you can spin it, but I didn't need to act like that, even if the guy was being a little annoying. Tony knew better, just like I do, but he couldn't admit that to himself, or anyone, so he just let it stand.