The Sopranos Series - Re-Watch (Spoilers!!!)

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Man, you can tell the golden era of TV is over rewatching this.
The circumstances and basic way that people watched tv really made the timing of this show absolutely perfect too. No streaming and its audience didn’t grow up with the internet to research stuff. Had to watch when it aired and record to share the tapes. No recreating that environment in this day and age.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
the article I read fukked up, its only 15 scenes :scusthov:

3 of em are never before seen, not even leaked on YouTube.

one is from Kennedy and Heidi thats pretty good, another is us finding out how Paulie got that Italian hooker in Commentatori
Haven’t peeped yet, but is the Kennedy and Heidi scene the one with Tony and Carm planning to visit Christopher’s house? Been dying to see that.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Rewatching the series on HBO3 and in Calling All Cars...Melfi flat out asks Tony if he doesn't want to change and he says "No...I guess not."

She shoulda ended therapy with him a long time ago and rewatching she really pushes the therapy forward to feed her own entertainment from it and being able to say "she fixed Tony Soprano".

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Haven’t peeped yet, but is the Kennedy and Heidi scene the one with Tony and Carm planning to visit Christopher’s house? Been dying to see that.
yep. and it builds tension. shoulda kept it in the episode honestly. it further shows how much animosity and distrust Tony and Cristufuh have for each other.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
yep. and it builds tension. shoulda kept it in the episode honestly.
There’s a still for each episode on HBO Max and the one they use for Kennedy and Heidi comes straight from that scene, so it tripped me out when I first found out it was cut, lol.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
the article I read fukked up, its only 15 scenes :scusthov:

3 of em are never before seen, not even leaked on YouTube.

one is from Kennedy and Heidi thats pretty good, another is us finding out how Paulie got that Italian hooker in Commentatori

You had me hella hype. I'd never seen any of these 15 scenes tho. Good lookin Out

That deleted scene of paulie's cheap ass buying Tony the 2 for $5.99 6 packs was prolly my favorite one.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The Kennedy and Heidi one would have opened the episode right?

That was perfect. That's why The Sopranos is so timeless, because that's just a few scenes of some relatively mundane suburban nonsense about invites and hidden resentments, but the acting, and the rich history of each character makes it so good.

Chris, maniacally scraping out a pie with his fingers and talking crazy: it's only one molecule from alcohol so that should tell you something and makes that face

oh my fukking god that is classic Chris

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I would add Fin to that list as well.

ff6871ea-76cf-4d5b-931f-37dae5d0c9c4_text.gif

38.jpg

:mjcry:

full

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
“Am I done with that route yet, ton’

Was the last episode I just watched actually.

On 6x10 now
these scumbags gaslighted the fukk outta this poor guy. I always debate in my head who got it worse, him or Georgie at the Bing, but it's gotta be him. he was doing yards for free.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
oh we have to go the Harbormaster is waiting for us

:deadrose:

Carm could be hilariously condescending with her status signaling remarks

it also builds up Chris' relapse, he was all wired, either from being triggered by Tony or from already getting high. it worked. Wonder why it was cut. The beginning of Kennedy And Heidi was always too abrupt.

and Tony:

who the fukk are those people

LOL

Last edited:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't remember that either, is he just in the background?
Yeah but I never noticed him before. It’s some Mandela Effect shyt because it’s not like a blink and you’ll miss it moment. He even speaks a few lines to Jackie Jr. I’ve rewatched the series yearly for like a decade and this was the first time I saw him.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
one of the most wtf moment of the show is when Chris and Paulie kill that waiter in the parking lot who ask why no tip

they just shoot a waiter in the middle of the parking lot and drive off....wouldn't the cops look into something like a waiter getting killed in a parking lot at a fancy NY restaurant :mjlol:
they werent known in that part of town :childplease:
Like nobody saw that a table of mobsters had dinner there the same evening that guy was shot

They did tell him to go back inside before he got hurt tho

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
oh we have to go the Harbormaster is waiting for us

:deadrose:

Carm would be hilariously condescending with her status signaling remarks

it also builds up Chris' relapse, he was all wired, either from being triggered by Tony or from already getting high. it worked. Wonder why it was cut. The beginning of Kennedy And Heidi was always too abrupt.

and Tony:

who the fukk are those people

LOL
scene shoulda been the intro for the episode. Set up the meeting with Phil, and reiterated how much their relationship had deteriorated. acting was on point with everybody.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Asking that sarcastic ass “Do you know why I pulled you over sir”

Threatening to call backup like a hoe for no reason.

Same shyt they do in real life

Cop was a straight up bytch. :camby:

Look you simple minded nitwit, the Roc was under no obligation to kiss the ass of a racist scumbag like Tony. He was professional and courteous throughout the exchange. He was met with hostility by Tony and Carmella because how dare a black cop stop a white upper middle class couple. “He should be out arresting drug dealers”. It has also been pointed out to you several times by multiple posters that Tony was harboring racial angst because his daughter was fukking Noah. He couldn’t take out his anger on Meadow and Noah, so he took it out on a honest working man he couldn’t buy or intimidate.

If you side with Tony after all that, you are either really obtuse or not black.