The Sopranos Series - Re-Watch (Spoilers!!!)

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The brother was acting like a bytch just like cops in real life :stopitslime: He came to the car with an attitude without even knowing who Tony was.

He was a bytch ass nikka who thought he was in control. Tony showed him otherwise. fukk him. :camby:

This is an incredibly simple minded take. Do you watch shows or just skim thru em?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Asking that sarcastic ass “Do you know why I pulled you over sir”

Threatening to call backup like a hoe for no reason.

Same shyt they do in real life

Cop was a straight up bytch. :camby:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
im starting to watch this shyt again (idk whats wrong with me )
Tony should've been in jail from the beginning of ep 1 .... the way he was driving trough that park and ran over Mahaffey :laff:

fukking degenerate gambler
one of the most wtf moment of the show is when Chris and Paulie kill that waiter in the parking lot who ask why no tip

they just shoot a waiter in the middle of the parking lot and drive off....wouldn't the cops look into something like a waiter getting killed in a parking lot at a fancy NY restaurant :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
one of the most wtf moment of the show is when Chris and Paulie kill that waiter in the parking lot who ask why no tip

they just shoot a waiter in the middle of the parking lot and drive off....wouldn't the cops look into something like a waiter getting killed in a parking lot at a fancy NY restaurant :mjlol:

I thought they were in or around Atlantic City. Point still remains...that was pretty unrealistic

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How do I peep the deleted scenes on Max?
they have the 25th anniversary on the front page, then click "more info" then scroll through the sections. they have playlists like "best of Tony" and "deleted scenes"

also, each season, click on "extras" and just scroll to the end and you'll see "lost scenes" eventually

Daps
Reppin
Chi
they have the 25th anniversary on the front page, then click "more info" then scroll through the sections. they have playlists like "best of Tony" and "deleted scenes"

also, each season, click on "extras" and just scroll to the end and you'll see "lost scenes" eventually

There's for real 5 hours worth?