The Sopranos Series - Re-Watch (Spoilers!!!)

Daps
Doing this rewatch is answering a lot of questions for me. The varsity athlete thing was mentioned by Tony in the very first episode:mjlol:

Plus I didn't realize that the whole Pu55y Malinga thing was a throwback to the first episode either. I thought he was talking about p*ssy Bumbinsera :snoop: :mjlol:

I totally forgot there were two Pu55ys.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Doing this rewatch is answering a lot of questions for me. The varsity athlete thing was mentioned by Tony in the very first episode:mjlol:

Plus I didn't realize that the whole Pu55y Malinga thing was a throwback to the first episode either. I thought he was talking about p*ssy Bumbinsera :snoop: :mjlol:

I totally forgot there were two Pu55ys.
you need a minimum of 2 rewatches with attention to detail to catch most of this show. look at this guys reaction to Christufuh's death reaction alone. already seen the show but never realized Tony's smirk before. The thing is a fukk ton of Gandolfini's acting in the show had "blink and you'll miss it" movements,. not even with words but with slight facial expressions. the below quote is a perfect example of that, and one of the reasons why this show remains on my permanent rewatch list.
I’m just now noticing the cracked grin at the end. Tone was fukkin’ crazy.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I never had hbo. The first hbo show I watched was GOT and I didn't start watching that until right before the 7th season aired. Then after s8, I got rid of Hbo and didn't get it again until that trash WW1984 movie came out.

So Sopranos is like my 2nd HBO series (not counting HOTD and Last of Us since they're still airing).
Check out The Wire of course..

Then a few gems

ROME- Cesar and then the war with Pompey and then Rise of Octavian. 2 seasons

Chernoybl- Mini series about the nuclear accident in the 80s.. like 6 episodes :banderas:
matthew.jpg

Daps
So one thing that really surprised me... was Tony, big egotistical, can't take an L, Don Antonio... really let Bobby get away with beating his ass. And I know, he sent him to do that murder cause he knew that was something that he really didn't want to do. But still. I don't see Tony letting anybody else get away with that. Even Bobby knew he messed up and he thought Tony would kill him.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yeah the first season was classic…I didn’t think the other 2 were as bad as folks made them seem but the first season set the bar so fukking high tho
no lie, True Detective season 1 is the only shyt I'll accept as good as The Wire or The Sopranos. that shyt was rare genius. its a shame what followed wasn't as hot. it was fine, just not earth shattering as that first season, too high of a bar.