The Sopranos Series - Re-Watch (Spoilers!!!)

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think "Oh shyt!" guy from the finale might my favorite minor character ever. had 1 second of screen time in the entire series but always has me rolling:laff:

giphy.gif

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Wait. Are you saying that Tony dies at the end?
David Chase: "I'm not saying anything, it's all there".

I absolutely believe he died. I believe NY was behind it and I'm convinced that either Paulie or Patsy, or both, were in on it.

Tony had nobody left. NY had a legit beef. Patsy had a legit beef. Paulie had a legit beef, especially if Beansie might have tipped him off to what Tony said (never understood why Tony would confide to Beansie that he considered Paulie a mark).

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I think "Oh shyt!" guy from the finale might my favorite minor character ever. had 1 second of screen time in the entire series but always has me rolling:laff:

giphy.gif
The absurdity of violence to the common man had been a staple since Episode I when Tony and Chris run down on that teacher :russ:

On the Talking Sopranos podcast they mention numerous times that Chase has a childish sense of humor.

Daps
Went back to watch this on YouTube and got spoiled on Christopher's death. :beli:

You never look up stuff on YouTube. You don't look up nothing at all. Freakin amateur :mjlol: :laff:

I didn't look up NOTHING. I didn't even know that Gandolfini was dead until tonight. You NEVER look up scenes or actors, everybody knows this. :ufdup:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal

I absolutely believe he died. I believe NY was behind it and I'm convinced that either Paulie or Patsy, or both, were in on it.

Tony had nobody left. NY had a legit beef. Patsy had a legit beef. Paulie had a legit beef, especially if Beansie might have tipped him off to what Tony said (never understood why Tony would confide to Beansie that he considered Paulie a mark).
I wouldn't be surprised if p*ssy's wife had a hand too. Timestamped.

Daps

What was Patsy's beef with Tony again? And I just don't see Paulie wanting Tony merked. He loves Tony.

I get what yall are saying and maybe it's just me liking to see characters on good shows get happy endings. But since its left up to interpretation, then my interpretation is that everybody survived. If we didn't see him die, that means he made it. Of course he was about to get indicted and be in prison, but hey :manny:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
What was Patsy's beef with Tony again? And I just don't see Paulie wanting Tony merked. He loves Tony.

I get what yall are saying and maybe it's just me liking to see characters on good shows get happy endings. But since its left up to interpretation, then my interpretation is that everybody survived. If we didn't see him die, that means he made it. Of course he was about to get indicted and be in prison, but hey :manny:
They put enough stuff in there to insinuate death( members only jacket is a nyc soldier) but at same time it just insinuates tony feels good with fam despite everything falling apart. Hes back with his family at the dinner table like previous seasons, his kids are straightening out, his wife doesnt hate him anymore; he won the war.

But it does show he has to keep eyes in back of his head for rest of his life. Feds got him dead to rights. The botched hit on phil in front of his wife and grandkids.. payback a coming no matter what got squashed.

… butvthats wishful thinking cause i love good ol tone.

…the implying you dont hear it or feel it with bobby and the hit in front if sil is too much foreshadowing.

… and paulie is tanning by himself after the meeting with nyc talking on side with butchie.

“is he dead”?

“Da FUKK DO YOU MEAN “ishedead”. Da fukk you think”