The Sopranos Series - Re-Watch (Spoilers!!!)

Daps
They got Bobby and Sil :damn: :damn: :damn:

full

Daps
Starting s7e9, brehs, the final episode. This has been an amazing ride with all of you brehs. I never imagined that I would become this invested in this series and in all of the characters. This is an amazing masterpiece of a show, and it hits me in a way where you almost don't know why the series is so great. Like, you have to sit back and ponder it. I would hear the name Sopranos mentioned for years and I never knew exactly what the show was or what it was about. It's been a little over 2 months and I'm glad to have had this incredible experience of being a member of the Soprano organized crime family. :mjcry:

Now all they gotta do is stick the landing. :wow:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Do yall know the true story of david proval aka richie aprile. Hes a great actor but ive seen some mob shows and guys say he was a real G no bs.

He really was the best villain of the series. Phil was annoying by the end.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Starting s7e9, brehs, the final episode. This has been an amazing ride with all of you brehs. I never imagined that I would become this invested in this series and in all of the characters. This is an amazing masterpiece of a show, and it hits me in a way where you almost don't know why the series is so great. Like, you have to sit back and ponder it. I would hear the name Sopranos mentioned for years and I never knew exactly what the show was or what it was about. It's been a little over 2 months and I'm glad to have had this incredible experience of being a member of the Soprano organized crime family. :mjcry:

Great ep. good luck

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
First they’re in jersey which is far from Vegas

then since it’s a private game they can set the limits as high as they want and only
Let certain players at The table

Plus I’m sure they serve as loan sharks too which is extra revenue for them

Bc you need money up front in AC or Vegas. Sinatra Jr said “we’ll settle up next time” as in he’s gambling on credit.

Plus if you’re a degen, there’s a loan shark right there for when your credit runs out.
i got the loan shark side of it, hence the David story. I just didnt know about the "rake" thing

Daps

Just finished. The way it ended. :dahell: