The Sopranos Series - Re-Watch (Spoilers!!!)

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Artie practicing his loan shark routine before going to collect:laff:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Qu'est-ce que c'est?
:mjlol:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Tony is a scumbag, but this also shows how Hesh doesn't respect him.

Not saying he has to, but he's really only in it for the money and protection that Tony offers. Looking back I don't think their relationship was ever anything more than business and a false sense of family because Hesh was cool with Tony's father.

Same thing with Paulie

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Finished the series and this was my first time watching it all the way through. I understand the hype…i completely understand why folks call this the GOAT show.

God bless James Gandolfini. By far one of the greatest actors of all time and was gone way too soon :to:

God bless Tony Sirico as well..

I’m 50/50 on watching “Saints Of Newark” because I feel Tony’s story was complete with that finale and I honestly don’t want to know too much about his past cause he kept fukking reminding you about it every damn episode :pachaha:

Watching the 20 year reunion has me :to:

That show deserved every single award..

Ma y saints was a waste of time.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
I rremember watching the "executieve game" episode and it always bugged me...... the scene where they're counting the chips and they say they made like 80 k. How does this system work? I get that there is a buy in (but im guessing you get chips for that, right?)
Arent the players just making money off of each other? How does "the house" make 80 k off of that poker game?

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
I rremember watching the "executieve game" episode and it always bugged me...... the scene where they're counting the chips and they say they made like 80 k. How does this system work? I get that there is a buy in (but im guessing you get chips for that, right?)
Arent the players just making money off of each other? How does "the house" make 80 k off of that poker game?
They take a rake , percentage from every pot

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
why not go to Vegas or have the game somewhere else? is it for the thrill of hanging out with real gangsters?
First they’re in jersey which is far from Vegas

then since it’s a private game they can set the limits as high as they want and only
Let certain players at The table

Plus I’m sure they serve as loan sharks too which is extra revenue for them

Daps
Anthony Jr: "Meeting me for coffee is such a big deal? :comeon: "

Puerto Rican PALG: "I don't think it's a good idea anyway. Last time we met at Starbucks and you started crying and had to leave :usure:"

Don Antonio: "Everybody gets the blues. Go out and get a blowjob. :takedat:"

AJ: "I don't want a blowjob! :why:"

Don Antonio: "keep your voice down :lupe:"

AJ: "Why? Who's listening out there? :gucci:"

Carmela busts in.

AJ: "Oh fjck me! :sadbron:"

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
The reason I dont hate on the Columbus Day episode is cuz it was fukkery. And as a viewer fukkey keeps me entertained,

if we are being honest....Pine Barrens was also a filler episode.didnt move the plot forward at all and could be classified as silly filler. yet the fukkery was so strong it became the most famous episode of the series.think about it. a goofy episode that didnt progress Tony's devolution is the most famous and hardly featured him.

so is Pine Barrens wack filler cuz it didnt progress the plot? food for thought.

now me? the writing and acting is so strong even filler has me :laff: f: thats why its such a highly regarded show. sopranos on a bad day is better than a good shows best day. Ive said my piece:manny:
people think Columbus Day is filler!?

its one of my favorite because its a statement on society and the tribalism of people.
You could replace any ethnic group or race in that storyline and it would hold true.

this same convo is had on social media everyday (my people suffered more than yours and you dont respect our suffering)

Last edited: