The Sopranos Series - Re-Watch (Spoilers!!!)

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
The reason I dont hate on the Columbus Day episode is cuz it was fukkery. And as a viewer fukkey keeps me entertained,

if we are being honest....Pine Barrens was also a filler episode.didnt move the plot forward at all and could be classified as silly filler. yet the fukkery was so strong it became the most famous episode of the series.think about it. a goofy episode that didnt progress Tony's devolution is the most famous and hardly featured him.

so is Pine Barrens wack filler cuz it didnt progress the plot? food for thought.

now me? the writing and acting is so strong even filler has me :laff: f: thats why its such a highly regarded show. sopranos on a bad day is better than a good shows best day. Ive said my piece:manny:
When Furio was basically
"F*k Columbus..his family from the richer part of Italy :pacspit: "
Sil and Paulie were basically :what:..un aware of the hostilities nor history of Italy at all.

If you would have told them or any actual real life Italian Americans that Italy was divided into like 7+ damn separate Kingdoms,Territories they'd think you're lying ...

Even worse..tell an Italian American that France under Napoleon made Italy they bytch... Napoleon son was King of Rome:mjlol:

Goes to show how detached most Italian Americans and especially the ones who supposedly pride themselves on their Italian heritage. How detached they are from actual Italian culture.

Tony couldn't learn ducking 5 words or a phrase to say in Italian. When they went over to Italy and the boss of the Italian side family was naming streets in Manhatthan and landmarks and ish trying to show respect to Tony and Tony was just..

'Ah oh yea.. right you know about times Square :skip:'

Italian OG was :beli:

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
S7e6

Tony killed Chris. :lupe:

But why? :ohhh:
Tony was salty after Carm pointed out that the boss in the cleaver movie was Tony and Chris lowkey despises Tony for offing Ade...plus long growing resentment..Tony big ass bully to Chris since Chris was young.

Tony was mad Chris didn't see Tony as his idol.:mjgrin:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
i bet carlo flipped right after this car ride :dame::russ:
Word I always thought the same thing.

That and Tony didn't immediately want to whack or kick Vito out the set.

Carlo when they found out vito was finook was "F**ck that HES GOTTA GO:camby: "

Tony greedy ass was thinking about the money not knowing that his lack of decision was making his family look weak and like they were enabling finook fruity behavior.

Tony was a damn terrible boss...like how could he reasonably expect these guys guys ride for him and take a damn bid for this guy? He yells and talks shyt...his family isn't likeable...he's greedt..he shows he doesn't give a damn about them on a personal level nor tries to fake like he cares.

Heck I wouldn't have even done a 6month little stay in county for Tony if I were them guys. :russ:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Tony telling everybody the baby seat story out of guilt. :laff:
The father in law

"My granddaughter is fatherless because the kid didn't wear his seat belt? :hhh:"

Tony was ":sas1:" .. like he was vindicated..Tony GOAT scumbag character on TV arguably..GOAT HBO scumbag for sure.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
@Neo The Resurrected ONE

Don’t open this until you finish the episode :lolbron:

youre-welcome.gif

Daps
The father in law

"My granddaughter is fatherless because the kid didn't wear his seat belt? :hhh:"

Tony was ":sas1:" .. like he was vindicated..Tony GOAT scumbag character on TV arguably..GOAT HBO scumbag for sure.

I wanna say that Vic Mackey is a bigger scumbag than Don Antonio, but Vic wouldn't kill his own guys. Or maybe he would.

Daps

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people think Columbus Day is filler!?

its one of my favorite because its a statement on society and the tribalism of people.
You could replace any ethnic group or race in that storyline and it would hold true.

this same convo is had on social media everyday (my people suffered more than yours and you dont respect our suffering)

One of the Goat Tony rants at the end of the episode too. That scene alone no way you can call that episode wack.